The final solution to dealing with men...

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Esoteric, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Esoteric Tragic Hero Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 21, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. and2000x Guest

What else would humanism produce? With industrial modernism, genders are no longer required to play thier traditional roles. With the advent of biological tampering, a humanist-based philosophy, and capitalist disillusionment, expect to see more of such filth.

Gas the bitch.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. and2000x Guest

This is rather interesting considering the majority of great thinkers, explorers, and inventors were male. Only a raving hedonist such as this feminist is the 'self-centered' one. She talks in circles but gives us no empirical groundings for any of her claims.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Oh fuck, that's too fucking apt.

This is true, but applies to both genders.

Bing.

Ahem - y'all are aware that this is a joke, I pray?

8. Esoteric Tragic Hero Registered Senior Member

Of course, i just figured Hansarde would read this and go awol, im trying to bait him and be entertained.

9. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

I think she"ll be a good fuck

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

*Chuckles*
    Never figured you for a submissive necrophiliac, fountainhed.

11. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

**grunts**
    Leaving my ranks unprotected, crappy. I meant and mean I would love to fuck a reincarnation of her so she could repeat all the vulgarities, intelligence and bullshit she spews. I think it would be gorgeous experience. Men cannot enjoy pleasure? Bah. Bullshit. She should see the pleasure I'd get from fucking her tight pussy and uptight self.

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

fountainhed:
    Bah, liar. You're getting off on the idea of her decaying corpse ordering you to fuck her like a grovelling, filthy dog.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Off topic, but why is fucking someone who hates you so much more pleasant than fucking someone who likes you?

-Edit to insert smiley face.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

"Women are best left to there own mechanical device"

we all now the author a firm believer in at least that quote.

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

We all now believers in the difference between "there" and "their" as well.

15. and2000x Guest

We all know believers in the difference between "now" and "know" as well.

I'm lost in an onslaught of words.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

what wrong wiht my spelling? I blam it on my manhood

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

Jsut ask Cmabrigde Uinervtisy.

Yuo've frogttn the fncutoin of tihs srot of nsoense. Ugh, I can't write like that.

It illustrates. By itself it's a ridiculous thing, but in context it is inadvertantly (or advertantly, depending on the author) profound.

Or maybe I read too much into a joke.

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

You maen tihs?

ya that would help but this spider fingers they have a mind of their own you know?

19. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

I will not picture that for fear that I may really enjoy. Hmm. A double assertion, maybe you are subconciously declaring a wish of yours?

I think they are equally pleasing but the latter is more passionate. Simply because it is not really hate if they are making you fuck them. Plus, it is simply much more challenging and you know that the goal was the conquest, and the conquest completed, nothing is left. Thus, the fuck shall be more passionate for they shan't be much more; and every emotion and hardship you had to go through to reach that goal shall be channeled in furious gulps of passion. In effect, more passionate as there much more to it. Yea, that's it. Or I just lied to myself, to to satisfy a moral conflict at the back of my throat, as I refuse to acknowledge my true being. Ah, fuck it.

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Even as a masochist I would not fuck this girl: I have standards, you know those ones man don't have like she claims?

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

fountainhed:
    I'm not a lesbian.

Hmmm. I had always thought it was more elemental - not only are you humiliating them by forcing them to show passion for something they hate, you're both more honest.
    Because of course, it is always possible that there will be more. Tyler and Marla. Can't be in the same room if you're not fucking.
    Because if you find yourself liking them, they'll come to control you and eat away at your life. The more vicious sex is, the less hold they have over you. This is why masochists are such happy people and have such healthy relationships - no indebtedness.

22. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

I never suggested or thought you were. I meant maybe you want to take her place-- reincarnated place, that is...

Well, the viciousness of the sex is really a release of the hate and insecurities. The less vicious the sex is, the more hate there is. The sex is a way to articulate compassion in a fucked up way, if you atch my drift. It's like the person you are always in conflict/fighting with whilst beneath all the bullshit, there really isn't conflict.

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

fountainhed:
    Poor attempt at humour on my part.

This is true, certainly there's no better way to "show one's feelings" than through sex. One can let go, as it were.