Should women be considered another species?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Hansarde, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

On my website I discuss the evil of women http://www.areyadone.com/ramblings/women.htm

I am beginning to truly believe they are another sub-species. Besides the obvious physical differences, medical science is just beginning to understand that women are very different. All the evidence and studies point to the fact that they cannot be treated the same as men by either mental or physical medicine.

Now of course we mate but many sub-species can intermingle. Women are just so different in not only physical ways but in their social interactions that I wonder if they are truly Homo-Sapiens. Maybe a new sub-species called Homo-morlocks? Or Homo-mantis?

And if we decide they are a different sub-species what should we call them? Maybe Homo-morlocks? Or Homo-mantis?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ele Registered Senior Member

No. they should be respected for what they are as should men. But men and women are both human.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

maybe the men are the subspecies. Interesting choice of you to make the women sub- something.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

I chose women as the sub-species because of that christian upbringing, have to put it to use somewhere.

8. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

lol. Yeah they should.

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

You might want to reverse that. Men should be listed as sub-species if such a act was undertaken. Thanks to science today men are even less needed then they were before to reproduce...how much less needed? Well that is subjective and another topic for another time.

10. koolmodee I'm alive! Registered Senior Member

Within a species there is always a way to produce offspring. If women are a different species to men then tell me how do men reproduce on their own? The male and female of many species of animal act differently; that's how it works. Doesn't mean they should be classified as sub-species or anything. One of the sexes may look after the young while the other collects food and takes care of any threats for example. They are different behaviours but they are still the same species right?

11. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

With science. They day will soon come where either sex will be able to reproduce without the help of the other.

Whether you believe in creation or evolution there is no denying the fact that animals of any kind evolve to better survive in their enviroment. That change can be either physical or behavior. Women have changed more (both ways) in the last 100 years than probably in all of human history. Men will adapt in turn to survive.

As is documented (even witnessed in recent history) many species have branches that become subspecies when they evolve and adapt to their current environment. Women did just that in a number of ways these past 100 years. Men will soon adapt also to meet the changes women have caused. I can't begin to guess how, just the same as someone 100 years ago would never have guessed that Britian would have a woman Prime Minister.

Anthropology is a relatively new study (last 80 or so years) and most anthropologist will admit they are to busy study the past 4000 years of human society to even begin to fathom all the impact of what has happened in the last 100 years. Most of the majority admit that 100 year peroiod has seen the greatest change/growth. When they do get to that point there is good argument for them to consider modern woman a branching of the homo sapien species and therefore a new sub-species.

The question of mating is really a moot point because different sub-species can still intermingle. Some species do not even need a male/female sex or they may carry the physical abilities of both. Mating is not the reason for them being different subspecies.

12. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

The value of a species in its enviroment does not change its status as a species, only its ability or likelihood of surviving. To look at it that way would be the same as saying horses are now a sub-species because people have cars and are less needed. That would be an altogether stupid correlation to make. The horses did not change, their enviroment did just as men have not changed as much as their enviroment has.

There are a number of well known social antropologist who have stated that society has changed in large part because of how women have changed. Those changes have basically driven our culture to adapt into what we would consider modern life. Sub-species come about from change which I pointed out in my above opinion.

13. koolmodee I'm alive! Registered Senior Member

Hansarde:
    Sure with the technology of cloning and genetic engineering you no longer need both sexes to reproduce, but this doesn't mean that the sexes are different species. DNA specifics are still the same between males an females to make us human.

Woman may have changed in the last 100 years but its not as if 100 years ago women were clser to being men. 100 years ago women were just as different to men than today. Woman aren't suddenly so different to men that its outof the ordinary. It has always been like that. And men have changed just as much as women. The human race as a whole has changed dramatically. But woman and men are diferent species, that's like saying siblings aren't related because they look and act differently.

14. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

I suggest you convert to islam ASAP! the prohet (peace be upon him) allows you to have 4 of these subspecies in your household and you DO NOT HAVE TO CARE WHAT THEY MIGHT THINK or try to understand them, severe punishment awaits the disobedient......

The burka will nullify the inherit evil attempts of the female to hypnotize the male with her jewels.....Why do you think allah has given females her monthly period ?? To remind her of her sins offcoarse and that she needs to pray and obey constantly to stand a remote change of making it to paradise!!!

But remember this Hadith from Ibn-Al-Bakr (May allah have mercy with him): "...and sheitan will try to speak to the brother of the husband..."

So, never show one of the subspecies without Burka to your brother or he will turn against you and betray allahs way!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2003
  15. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

We have got these evil females in our crosshairs , they will not escape us...

16. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Women homo-morlocks? Well, then men are homo-morons!

17. candy Valued Senior Member

I am not sure men are human but they do make a nice housepet.

18. koolmodee I'm alive! Registered Senior Member

Yeah house pets are fun but you always have to clean up after them

19. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

koolmodee
    Yeah house pets are fun but you always have to clean up after them
    candy
    I am not sure men are human but they do make a nice housepet.
    Bebelina
    Women homo-morlocks? Well, then men are homo-morons!
    ----
    LOL
    what did i say to you?
    i said do not teach the men
    they will learn how inferior they are to you then try to be your over lord
    why do you think god gave them a penis...
    it was to make up for not being as intellegent and a novelty for you ladies to keep them around for the gene pool
    oohh but you would not listen
    keep a tighter reign on your house pets ladies this is not a good idea to let them all play together

see what happens
    give them more than an inch and they will take it mile...
    to the neighbours if they can
    and then confuse your mesuring scales by suggesting they are understating in length

and on a slightly more seriouse note only weak inferior men fear women for being sexual innitiative
    and the same for women trained to be the sex slave prostitute
    there concept of sex is soo messed up and retarded

onward middle soldier marching off to the whore
    i think that sums up someone on this thread quite well
    now all lets go and ask the rock why it is not operating the coffee machine

mmmm good old apple pie devil food that men wont deny

well if your not laughing by this point i suggest you start crying

groove on

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

HELL NO!

A sub-species does not, I repeat, does not separate by sex! Man and women are already separated anatomically as male and female, lets leave it at that. Though man and women have certain anatomical difference that must be different (all exceptions are classified as intersex or hermaphrodites) man and women do not have other guaranteed mental and physical differences. Though man and women may vary on average on certain mental, physical and medical criteria there are exceptions and deviations from those averages and everyone is a individual with unpredictable and anti-stereotypical qualities.

21. Quigly ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

Please explain further. A man's body is not designed to reproduce without altering the very nature of the man. Also, How can a female independantly reproduce without the sperm of a man? Please explain.

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Quigly,

We will be able to swap brains into now cybernetic and/or biorobotics bodies, we will be able to grow and transplant uteruses, ovaries, testicles; the artificial womb will become an option, ect. Of course all of this will be expensive and probably never represent the norm.

23. koolmodee I'm alive! Registered Senior Member

...Not by altering the body... the idea is to do it in a lab... cloning and such. And other human cells could be used instead of sperm... afterall every cell in the body contains the information of life.