women are evil

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Hansarde, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

I am trying to figure out women and little by little I am getting there. One thing I know is they are evil. I would appreciate any help so the link to my theories on the inherent evil of a woman is

http://www.areyadone.com/ramblings/women.htm

if anyone has any questions, comments experiences or arguements I would love to hear them

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

behind every great man is a woman

..is not said for no reason. Women aren't evil.....it's just you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Well, we are evil because it's the only language men understand. We must be cruel otherwise you won't obey. It's as simple as that, no mystery at all.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

Thats an interesting theory, I will have to think about that one for the little bit.

As for "behind every great man is a woman" I don't agree or disagree with that but it doesn't mean she wasn't a great evil. It doesn't mean she wasn't evil to get there. And it doesn't mean that the great thing that man did was to keep the world safe from her evil.

So what about the Pope? I am not Catholic and for the most part they are whackos (popes, not catholics in general) but there have been a few that did great things during their time. Do little boys count as women in their case?

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

We are evil becaue we can be wringing out your penis, kill your pet canary and be robbing you fucking blind and stil look damn cute doing it.

9. Great men do not succeed on account of their female partners, but despite them.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Redoubtable:
    Bullshit. Anything done despite a woman has these fumbling idiots coming back to spite her becuase he failed miserably.

11. Didn't you see me blink suggestively, sweet thing?

*blink*

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Redoubtable:
    Tee hee.

(but jinx the 'sweet thing' my friend. Makes you sound like a pussy for one and I don't by it for the other.

)

13. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

has anyone noticed that the men here are discussing rationally while the pro-women have all been rude and "evil"

14. and2000x Guest

Behind every great man is a woman, and her is another man checking out her ass.

15. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Due to our utter evilness it's impossible for us to take this topic seriously.

16. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Women evil? Nah just soft and cuddly. And that can't be evil.

17. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Are women evil......

Women , like men, can be evil. The whole trick is to not let them make you think with your penis instead of your brain, although for many men that's very hard to do. They will use men , as men use women , to get whatever they want. Now the question is that if someone gets whatever they want really evil? If they use the man to furthur their own life and hurt the man somehow, either monetarily or physically, then they are evil just as is the case if men did the same to women. Some men like to be pussywhipped, that is as long as they get laid the women get paid, whatever their requests are. By allowing a woman to use sex or their cunning ability to manuver men out of their money, the men are the ones to blame for that's what they allow to happen.

To avoid this conundrum don't think with your penis, always make sure that your money is safely stashed away in your name only, and never fully trust a woman with everything you own. Good luck with women, I'll never figure them out totally.

18. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

Didn't the Gremlins start out soft and cuddly? I know when my ex was pregnant I was filled with the joy of life. And pregnant women look very soft and cuddly but anyone who has spent time around them can tell you that they can be/often are VERY EVIL.

19. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

I think alot of the reason women are evil is because they use all the timeless excuses to do things that a man could never get away with. You know, "a woman's perogative" and "that time". In some weird sense it is socially acceptable for them to lie and/or not keep their word because of whatever emotional reason they choose.

That is why people always say "a man's word" and "when a man gives his word" and "a man is only as good as his word". Can anyone think of any positive sayings about a woman's integrity? Nope, and the reason is most women don't have any integrety.

So if you lack those qualities, the opposite must fill that void. Dishonesty, distemper, emotion instead of ration. Its those traits that make women evil.

Now of course there is an exception to every rule and not ALL women are evil. But then there wouldn't be a rule to go by if enough women hadn't been evil in the first place.

20. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

Yes they are! If you look at the females of (all) species (as far as I am aware), you will see that they hate males! Female spiders, usually (as far as I know), attack and eat the male after mating (this is open to interpretation!), and as I understand it males always have to be careful when approaching a female for sex! I beleive all animals have this trouble with women. They are just jealous because they do not have a penis!

But what use is that???!!! A man should be behind a woman, something women in these western societies seem to find difficult to grasp. However, it seems to be somethign that is standard in Eastern countries: there men are behind the women.

21. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

what you don't know (and i shall be tortured in the pit for 37 hours as the standard punishment for telling you) is that women actually have an extra chromosome you don't know about. the lord satan has made it so that men cannot detect it and women don't ever tell them. it is passed on only to female embryos and contains a series of "evil genes". they were placed inside eve by the serpent during her temptation in the garden and every female since has carried satan's genes. through them, the dark lord is able to hypnotize men into doing his bidding. well i told you. pray they go easy on me.

22. Hansarde Registered Senior Member

That is friggin' HILARIOUS

23. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Hansarde: Well of course women are evil when pregnant. As uncomfortable as the physical predicament may be there cannot be anything more aggravating than watching the cause of her condition sitting around comfortably while her body does all the work.

Mucker: A penis? Urggh! Now why would we want one of those? And the scotum! You keep the penis and the bag of sperm and we'll take the power thank you very much.