WinDOZE start up screen pic

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by typha, Mar 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typha Special Member Registered Member

Hey, does anyone know if there is a way to alter the screen that they show when you start up windows? If so could ya tell me where it is and how to get there if its all buryed within all that crap that builds up on computers sometimes.

"If Bill Gates had a dime for every time Windows crashed... wait... he does"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lynx Registered Senior Member

logos

heeeeey, what's up?

Go to find on your windows box normally found under the start menu. Search for the files logo.sys, logo.sys, and i think it is logow.sys. Once you find these files open them and paint and write windblows suck all over and then you've got new start up and shut down screens

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Im doing this all from a memory so i hope it works for ya. CAUSE I RUN LINUX ON MY OLD 586!!!! (im getting a new computer, 1 ghz, 512 meg athlon 7dx mohterboard within the next week)

hehe if it doesnt work... im talking to dexter on the phone he says go to happyhacker.org lol i would NOT recommend it he thinks it tells you how to do this there.

The happy hacker is carolyn meniel shes incrediably stupid and thinks she hacks on windows. SHe thinks port scanning is when you are looking over other peoples when they are the computer!!! (litterally!!!) no joke!!!! hahhha shes dumb. this bring up a good point im going to start a forum about her!!

linux is better

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lynx Registered Senior Member

correction... i made alot typos so go what i meant was open the files in ms paint when prompt from clicking on the .sys files

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lynx Registered Senior Member

***PROMPTED*** email me or sumthing if you need more help

8. typha Special Member Registered Member

thanx

Thank you very very very much.... now im gonna go mess with it and scare my family.... hehe *laffs evilly*

no not really but it'll give them a start.. heh... whats your email? i can prolly find it nevermind

9. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

hey, shane, i mean lynx.

my mom got all mad when she saw my sisters computer, and what you changed the startup screen too say. i gotta change it too ashley angel now..... gay huh..

anwyays... i hid the stuff, so dont worry bout it.. next time get more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.