almost identical dreams

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Avatar, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

me and my sis (half-sis, we have one father) had a hard time through our childhood with our grandma. well, a short description would be: a witch lol

anyways. we come on seeing very simmilar dreams involving our grandma, her house and most notablly the stairs and the elevator in that house. (elevator going unreal heights and stucking there, stairs crashing down)

my sis lives in the UK now, I live in Latvia. each day we communicate through inet messengers and to our amazement we found out that we see identical dreams or parts of them in the same nights (or with a 2night difference) involving our grandma or the place she lives at

as of today we saw the same house and that our aunt (she lives with the grandma) was very stressed and was angry to me about smthing. arguing and calling me names. She has never done that in real life, a really nice lady. What is weird that we saw the same thing the same night and it was not a standrat dream like that which we see involving the house, the stairs and our grandma. This was the first time we saw our aunt bitching on one of us in dreams (both of us if we merge our dreams) and it happened the same night.

I didn't put this into pseudoscience and I advice the mod not to do that also, because this is no hocus phocus bs, but a real phenomenon (at least for us) I'd like to hear an explanation or a theory for.

p.s. as for credibility this is the translation of this mornings' talk (I won't put in the original, because it's in latvian)

sis: f00k again had some idiotic dream
    sis: grandmothers' house
    me: hahahaha me too , but only from the outside
    me: wasn't in the house
    sis: I went in, but there was only Eva (aunt)
    me: hmmmm , interesting, I also saw her
    me: come to think of it, I talked with her in some house. not sure that it was that house

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

sis: interesting
    me: she was very pissed off with something
    sis: yes, to me also
    me: don't remember about what she was bitching
    me: or telling that I had done smthing wrong
    me: who the heck knows anyway
    sis: don't remember what was that thing about
    sis: it's better to forget these kind of dreams fast
    me: weird, that almost the same
    sis: weird that this time there were no stairs

Last edited: Jul 23, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Maybe you should call your grandma and what's going on in the house?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

no way, Bebelina
    she may be old, but under that skin there's a monster

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

nono she really is a witch and talking to her never brings any good
    haven't seen her for about 1.5 years
    I think that after this reply I may be kicked to pseudoscience, but she can really drain you out

besides, this thread was not about it, I'm not interested in grandma, it's about why we are having identical dreams at the same time yet having different lives in different countries

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

parapsychology would be a good start

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

usually at the parapsychology department there are 98% of different crackpots

I was more willing to hear the answer from the science field, but it appears, that there simply is noone who could do that.

I think that scientists are in overall too much ignoring different phenomena they can not explain. the result is lost knowledge and proud arrogance