Speciation between humans.

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Fafnir665, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

I've noticed a trend among teenagers in my area, and though it may be localized*, I just wanted to post a quick theory that just happened to run through my mind.

Heres the scenario, on cape cod, the common saying among young males is "You don't date a girl, you take your turn", meaning, lots of the girls sleep around. Most women are also demeaned to the role of "sex object" and while in school, do not recieve much respect. They don't seem to have jobs, or much of a planned future, in other words, all they do is fuck, and don't think about much else. Could this lead to a degrading in the quality of intelligence in the female sex of our species, making them vastly inferior, yet still able to breed intelligent offspring, making men the dominant sex in everyway, and the only true intelligent species on the planet. While we breed with non-sentient hosts?

Any thoughts, opinions, and anything else on topic welcomed.

*Cape cod is a very closed enviroment... not to many people leave permanently, nor do too many people move here

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

So are you saying that if you don't live up to your 'potential' you loose it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

If your potential is no longer of use, then yes.

If you don't need a trait to survive, wouldn't be in danger of breeding out? Just my thoughts, but aren't the "beautiful women" being married and bred more then the smart women? Not saying all smart women are ugly, or that all beautiful women are stupid, but it seems to me that the people who are passing on their genetic heritage, and the ones dumb enough to get pregnant in their teens, without any form of commitment, whats the ratio of single mothers, to complete families, at least in the U.S.?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zero Banned Banned

Don't worry. The female lib bitch front will catch up with cape cod and rock your world until you get motion sickness.

8. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Fafnir665
    you are in a micro climate
    which is possible to exist in many forms
    religouse extreem
    or anti religouse extreem
    or just extreem
    or something which is a mix of all these

maybe you could look to see what female role models you have in your community
    aside from the subserviant jedao-christian types
    building thier little tupperware empires of shovenism corprate pyramid systems like avon

if you wish to be more than the herd then you will have to look at women as equal to start the ball rolling
    and try not to enter debate with extreemist anti equality people

good luck
    maybe you could look at some english tv drama to get an idea of what other comunitys are more like
    coronationstreet is a good guide as long as you realise its all pressed together with only the most extreem events of life then represented as the norm for the viewer

it sounds like you live a fairly sheltered life
    you need to meet more people of both sexs from other citys and other countrys
    it will expand your mind beyond what you can now understand

keep grooving

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Bells Staff Member

Hmmm sounds lovely. You'd hope some new people move there or the locals move away and find partners.. or else you'd have a possible risk of inbreeding... lol..

Fafnir665 I too think that you need to possibly look in other towns and cities and you'd see there, that women have
    *GASP* left the day's when the cavemen (when the male came back to the tribe and knocked any female on the head and dragged her into his love cave for a night of animal love) and have moved on. Unfortunately in your home town it appears that boys are still treating girls as sex objects and they will be in for a charming and rude shock when they get out into the real world. They will realise that when they hit a woman on the head with a club to drag her into the cave, she will not just fall over and take it but will most likely take the club from him and hit back

It would appear that the boys are also in the same boat as the girls. After all, it appears that they too aren't thinking about much else. Ah yes... equality of the sexes... lol.. After all, if the girls are having sex with the boys, they too are obviously willing participants. So it would be fair if the girls in your home town are calling the boys sex objects

... They probably already are..

10. Blindman Valued Senior Member

What can I say but "grow up"..

ripleofdeath, you hit the hammer on the nail...

11. river-wind Valued Senior Member

I'd say that it would be difficult to breed out inteligence from one sex, given that intelligence does not seem to be determined by a gene on the X chromosome.

However, if women are regulated to a fully subservient role, and looks become a more important factor in determining who reproduces and who doesn't, I bet that the entire population would suffer, as only half the species would be providing for the continuing intelligence of the population.

Not to say that good looks preclude the possibility of intelligence; but if the men were the only ones allowed to gain reproductive stauts based on intilect, then the women would have a smaller chance of matching their male counterparts in smarts, based on straight probabilities.

Now if the men also are being selected for (ie, the women also have a hand in choosing who they mate with), and looks are an important factor, then there would be a better chance of everyone being equally stupid. But once you get here, you tend to find that the group will segregate itself to a certain point, and everyone will reproduce, just with people from their own similar "group". *this* could, over time lead to speciation: 2 million years from now, there is a highly muscular group about as smart as they are today, and a group less physically capable than today, but much more intelligent.

all IMO.