Load me in the cannon and aim me towards originality.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by wesmorrisbabe, Jul 11, 2003.

1. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

Ahh, the bordem.... This is why I haven't been to Sci-forums in a while. I decided to check back to see if anyone had
    anything interesting to post but... nope! It's the same arguments over and over. The posts just take on new names. I
    see that there are still an active pissing contests... and likewise, 'kiss ass' contests. "Who's the best poster?" Scoff.
    Everyone wants recognition, and why? Is it so great to be called the "King (or) Queen of all that is geeky?" So others
    can bow to the Big Nerd on high in the sky sitting on his pedistal drinking milk behind his computer and watching re-runs
    of "Star Trek?" Why is it important to feel good about yourself amoung a number of anonymous peers? No one seems to be
    able to gain acceptance from their day-to-day peers, or better yet, be proud of themselves for their own accomplishments,
    their wit, intellegence. Everyone needs recognition to suffice their ego trip. I can weed through the cynicism and the
    sarcasm and possibly find a genuine humatarians but they are few and far between, it's barely worth the effort. Petty
    arguments and threats of banishment... ahh... sigh. It's a huge blood buffet among vicious vampires that are the frequent
    visitors. It's amazing how quickly debates can spiral out of control to a childish "he called me 'poopy pants' so I called
    her 'cooty face'" argument. Worthless drivel that, had been printed, would have been vomitted on by the printer itself.
    And I'm sure Dark Beauty is somewhat flattered by all the big bellied-pocket-protector-wearing-geography-gurus but even Hollywood's super-couple Ben and Jen are going to PUKE on themselves!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2003
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

it seems you are angry...i am good at reading between the lines and you seem frustrated...am i right?

and welcome...nice to see you again sunshine.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

Just fucking around. Hope to ignite some fire underneathe the feet of Sciforums members who are loyal to the site.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

My My...i have never seen you this naughty or use profanity. Bad little babe...bad bad little wesmorrisbabe.

8. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Ofcourse......

I thought it was established that hubby of yours was the nerd overlord.

Ass kissing and having you ass kissed is the spice of life i tell ye.

I give and i give and i give but get nothing....*cries*...oh the woe that is me.

Cooty face...Cootyface....yeah many people have been on a "get me banned, i don't care" trip lately.

Hey...*sigh* you never mentioned my totally awesomeness and my total gnarly sexiness.

10. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the best post I've EVER read!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It was worth coming back to read your posts, Sarg.

Ahhh, yes. GONG! The house of the Nerd Overlord.

Hehe.

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Personally, I am getting tired of seeing the same discussions about the existance of God... I am really here on SciForums for the Physics/Math section, but I find myself floating to other discussions to offer my 2 cents... if it is even worth that much

James Sibley

12. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

I understand what you're saying and I do appreciate the information and opportunity to learn as a result of the conversations between users, but does it have to be the same discussions? Don't get me wrong. I'm all tapped-out of ideas, too. I'm not saying this to be hypocritical, I'm just begging for a new topic besides the "Does God Exsist" and likewise similar discussions.

I mean, maybe this could turn into a what topic is good discussion... like... I really found it interesting learning about binary codes. It's something was completely in the dark about before reading posts but something that the members had taught me and I found an interest in learning more about it.

I mean, does anyone else find interest in a particular topic that has already been discussed?

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member