What the ?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by roadkill, Jul 7, 2003.

1. roadkill Registered Senior Member

What do you think?

Yales the Internet Rat.

What in the hell is this? It appears as if somebody on the net met somebody else they didn't like a lot and decided to write an incredibly lengthy expose on them. I thought it was quite funny but I was beginning to grow a beard near the end of it. I think a good label for this would be the JR Ewing syndrome. The depths to which people will sink in order to demonstrate how much they love to hate someone. I wonder how long it took to write. Looks like a labour of love. They must really hate the guy! I'd better be careful to stay on their good side!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2003
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

I THINK THAT PERSON SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY EVEN QUESTION TRUTH WHEN IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! IT IS UNEGATABLE!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT; IT IS TRUE!! NON EOF WHT THEY HAVE EVEN WRITTEN IS TRUE, SO I WILL TONIGHT PRAY TO GOD THAT THEY BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH BY GOD, FOR THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SPREAD SUCH LIES AND DECEIT TO OTHERS WHO MAY WISH TO KNOW THE WORD OF GOD!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bachus Registered Senior Member

Caps lock problems??

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. roadkill Registered Senior Member

Not so loud man. My ears are ringing. You think it has biblical connotations? I did notice that it is almost as long as the bible.

You could be right. Maybe Yales is actually a nice guy and the loser who posted that stuff(lets face it, what other kind of person would spend days writing that novel) is squealing with delight at having defamed some innocent. There are a lot of weirdo's out there. I find it hard to believe anybody could be as self centered and loathsome as this Yales is made out to be. I guess we'll never know and anyway who cares. Life is too short to waste trying to figure these things out. I just thought it was darn funny.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2003
  8. daphneeee Registered Senior Member

tststs Mucker....ur being judgmental...u have already commited a sin....now have u ever been in that mans shoes? no...so do not assume he is a fucking idiot....besides from what i have notised u seem to phase a very difficult crisis....putting capital letters either means that ur very pissed off because someone does not agree with u....which that means ur an arrogant self sentered person...or the most probable is that ur trying to convince urself that what u say according to ur religion are truth.....Both opinions show that ur a narrow minded patriarchal hypocrite homophobic christian....at least thats the typical kind of christian...if ur not homophobic erase that one.

9. roadkill Registered Senior Member

I....agree.....with......Daphneee......

10. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Interesting. I liked it.

11. roadkill Registered Senior Member

Yeah. Some of it certainly rang true to me. Especially the part about howlers.

12. snow Registered Senior Member

talk about a personal vendetta..

13. roadkill Registered Senior Member

Yeah, that has to be a new record in personal attacks. He has certainly set the bar high for Yales.

14. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

15. roadkill Registered Senior Member

Holy shit. Yales used to visit this board! I wasn't even sure he really existed. Sounded like the boogyman. Scary and ugly but not seriously hiding under your bed. How long did he participate at the boards? Is he still around? That is one freaky coincidence.

Hope I didn't say anything um.....colorful about the guy. I wouldn't want to deliberately offend another member of sciforums.

Even if he is a wacko.

16. roadkill Registered Senior Member

I just heard a few things.

Apparently Yales just got himself banned from SpaceDaily.com forums for flaming.

http://www.spacemessageboard.com

Apparently its not the first time either. He was banned from Space.com message board under the user name of seekerbot, banned from nuclearspace.com under the name of yales and banned from here too.

That guy certainly keeps himself busy.

:m:

17. roadkill Registered Senior Member

YaleRat update!

Not only is this pest real but I just heard that he got himself banned from SpaceDaily forums for being a Troll! He admitted it at Space.com and seems to be proud of the fact. Better watch out this loser doesn't start attacking this board again. Looks like he has arisen from the depths like Godzilla once more. Who will save us?

Apparently he's a tricky devil and likes to manipulate people. I don't know what he did at SpaceDaily but it must have been really bad. As far as I know, Carl has never banned anyone before. Yales has been banned from here, Space.com and about 10 other places now but he keeps coming back to them. He's some kind of programmer who gets a kick out of messing up boards before destroying them. Right now he has hacked his way back into SpaceDaily and I'm about to email the owner to tell them. What fun!

18. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

That pic kinda looks like Ross Perot. Mabye ross is trying to get into the pubic eye agian?

Hey wait a sec...so...in a nut shell this guy is like the ultimate Troll!!!!!! Some kinda of Troll overlord....hahaha....Wes...we need the nerdoverlord to do battle.....better yet porfiry keeps a steady vigil. You said he was banned from here. What was his user name?

19. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

holy shit, what a waste of time, some poeple i tells yah.....

as if TV wasnt a bad enough infulence as it is....

20. ishbo Registered Senior Member

whats a waste of time? what people are you telling us about?

Why don't i understand you?

21. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

sorry, must be the hockey stick thur my skull

22. ishbo Registered Senior Member

wow, right through it? thats gotta hurt a little.

23. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

why! its canadian tradition to learn the skills of hockey!

unfortently i started learning too young and ended up with a little "accedent"