Abdullathebomber's Sciforum Funeral: Retinere in Memoria: A Great Islamic Warrior

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ElectricFetus, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

After much trolling he is finally banned!

Lets this be a lessen to you trollers that are still left in the World Events & Politics subforum: if you keep repeating your selfs over and over again with the same racist and insulting beliefs, the hammer will fall on you hard! Stop now with the ad hominems and actually listen to others, be respectful to those that do not believe you and those that contradict you, try to come here to learn and help, rather then to force others to choke down what you believe.

Anyways enough with the philosophy stuff. Someone needs to dig the grave, carve the grave stone and do a eulogy. Come on hurry up, this grave is going to be right by Green_worlds and GW corpse is making weird sickening spinning noises so I would like to get out of here as soon as possible.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Abdulla's last mistake was he challenged Porfiry after the final warning. Why should Porfiry pay for a pain..? Abdulla is still alive and kicking around with alternate names..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

We can bury his body but his evil soul will never be at rest.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2003
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Yes it will.

*Grabs garlic and an AK-74*

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

*Xev stap wooden stake into Abdulla's chest, Abdulla sits up screaming like a vampire, blood gushes out everywhere then he falls back down, his bodies shrivels up.*

Dam Xev you could have tryed to make less of a mess! You dig the grave and deal with that thing I think I need to go get the hoses and wash this crap off me!

9. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

If it's the truth people have no choice but to swallow it, even if they don't live by it, they have to know it! And why should he have to take shit from people who aren't prepared to listen because they've been given bullshit rules to live by?? I remember fairydust: she started pushing things onto him as soon as the subject of truth was approached! I don't think abdullah should have bothered at all; why did he even try to teach other's the truth when they didn't want to know in the first place, and why should this truth then be given to others who don't deserve to know!! The information is only going to be abused anyway because people are missing one basic thing; so he should have kept it to himself!

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well ok Mucker thats a different way of looking at it, many thing his said was true, but he had a problem of being very emotional about it and using words designed to enforce his beliefs purely with Appeal to Emotion fallacies. If he stated that his beliefs in a neutral manner and tried to give legitimate evidence for it maybe more would have listened, if he did not post on every thread he touched a recap on those beliefs he was trying to get others to understand and if he did not insult and use critical reasoning fallacy maybe he would still be here with us.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

I don't care, I just want to disembowl him.

12. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

Nothing would change because people wouldn't listen!
    NONE OF YOU KNEW IT!!!!!! WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT YOU?!!!!!!!
    Show me how critical reasoning is a fallacy! Remember, you must use examples!

if you still live by bullshit 'laws' (rules) that have been given to you and you keep refusing to listen for those reasons, then how the fuck can he get you to listen??

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I said critical reasonly fallacy as in these: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

I'm afraid that without any evidence or explantions on your part your just ranting and have no argument... in fact that the very behavior that will get you banned!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2003
  14. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

I think he's shown you enough evidence to last you a life-time, and he has also saved all of your lives, so don't give me that shit!!!! YOU ALL OWE HIM YOUR LIFE!!

Why should someone who has been shown the truth, through his own enduring faith, when all of you do fuck all!!!!!!!!!! I will fucking kill any one of you if I see you! Don't think I won't because I have no problems with taking someones life, especially when if you had never known him you would have propounded your lies and deceit, and you would have even encouraged others to live their life through the devils teachings. With your own disbeleif you spread the devils word ten-fold, and even when I have shown myself, you refuse to beleive in me! Your nasty lies and your evil ways continue to keep a grip on you, and this is why you once put my son to death, and if you do it again there will be no salvation for any of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.