Male sex appeal

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Vortexx, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3037654.stm

....and the winner is: ....Johnny Vegas!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I believe it's a good study.

Me, I am a man of the summerseason, I have a pretty decent bodystructure and allmost never catch flu while everybody is coughing and lying ill in bed, but I do have this genetic glitch that you can tell indirectly by my face:

I think I have pretty small bloodvessels in my extremeties
    (fingers/toes/dick/head)
    This is possibly related to low testosterone syntesis during phetal stage, my mother was a smoker/drinker etc.

As a consequence, I tend to get cold fingers and toes very easy in the wintertime unless I boost my metabolic rate significantly with aerobics to open up these vessels. Also I used to suffer from a pretty low sexdrive until I discovered that GHB dilates the bloodvesseld in your Dick and I have been a horny mofo eversince !!!

Now how does this relate to the Cheek study mentioned above?

Well, as I said during the winter (the cold, the dryness of the air etc) I tend to experience the annoyance that the suboptimal bloodflow through the hairvessels causes my facial skin during winter to have periods of very dry skin followed by a period of a bit oily skin. This translates to a less than favorable complextion.

Now during spring/summer this all changes to the better for several reasons...
    - increased temperature (wider hairvessels)
    - sunlight tan
    - increased mood , increased neurotransmitter production etc.
    - During the summer I find it more easy to have lot of outdoor activities, this causes sweating and hence cleans all the cloggy hairvessels.

The change in females attitude towards me is very noticable
    I consider to move to a country where it is always summer so that I can look at my best

Last edited: Jul 4, 2003
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Funny! that is the same tongue in cheek BBC paying lipservice there...

I think it's a addition/substration of them tiny factors that determines your overall value. After all, I leak (oh god did I say LEAK, I mean like) big breasts but I would rather settle for females with somewhat smaller breasts and decent hips, than watermelons and no ass at all!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2003
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.