The fuuuutuure....

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by DJSupreme23, Jul 4, 2003.

1. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

your theories in the latest "journal entry" are intriguing, but reading the rest of your thoughts is like reading apple.com updates.. :bugeye:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Reasonable predictions for the most part.

I personally doubt that FTL travel will ever become a reality anytime soon, if at all, the "twin electron" trick notwithstanding. But I would love to be proven wrong, even posthumously

It will take an awful lot of energy to bring tanks of heavy hydrogen to Earth -- especially out of the sun's gravity well. Will the ships be able to carry enough fuel to have any left over when they get back?

I don't think the flame of war will necessarily keep burning forever. It is the evil wind of religion that keeps fanning that little pilot light that we inherited from our Neolithic ancestors. If humanity can find a way to dump religion -- at least the monotheistic patriarchal ones that seem to cause most of the trouble -- we will have a good shot at putting war behind us.

And Yes, Macs are cool. Convince America's short-sighted business leaders that software quality is more important than cost, and we might be able to throw away these damn infuriating PCs with their imperious, defect-ridden, counterintuitive, user-hostile Microsoftware.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2003
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

you're right on target.. *applauds*

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

talk about an improvement for the future.. let's squash microsuck!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!