Lotta kikes around here.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by prozak, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prozak Banned Banned

I noticed this in another thread where some hilarious Jew was saying, "But these accusations against Israel have no basis..." and was pointing to a site created and maintained by paid lobbyists for Israel.

Remember, if someone has loyalty to something, you have to interpret everything they do through that filter. That goes for Jewish attempts to silence activity here all the way through Tiassa's desire for racial revenge (mad he's a mulatto!) and even further to the hopes some people have of making Phil Anselmo respected

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

I am so confused

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Isn't phil anselmo the lead singer for pantera? Why the anger to jews? How do you know tiassa is a mulatto? And finally...why don't you take some of your namesake and chill?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

Racial slurs are offensive.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

We do have a fair share of jewish americans around here , also lately the board has been joined by some arab people and ever since threads has gotten more spicy/interesting, but also I couldn't help but notice that the middle-east conflict has poisoned the hearts of many people related to the conflict. Hate hidden in the hearts of people who seem perfectly reasonable/rational until they are confronted with their historical adverseries...

Sometimes you get the impression : if you are not with us, you are against us, well let me tell you it aint that simple (well maybe if your name is Jerrek)....

Just because I critisize Sharon doesn't mean I am cheering when Hamas causes another bloodshed, maybe it is easier for me not to get emotional because i am not a jew nor an arab and it is not my brother or sister that dies by IDF bullets or Hamas bombs.

....Also I hear some people complain about anti-semitism, for instance Prozak seems pretty clear he doesn't like Jews at all (all of them) But the same people who complain about prozak tell arabs to get back to their stinking shithole in another thread (now who is the racist/facist/anti-semitist now I ask????) and the same goes for just a few arab members here.

I say let those without sin cast the first stone at others...

Last edited: Jul 3, 2003
  8. Zero Banned Banned

Well, the stances can be seen as this.

1) You are with the terrorists.
    2) You are against the terrorists.
    3) You don't give a damn, which is being against us but not as much.

I decide for 1). I have long sympathized with the arabs (check my thread posts history, if you have a lot of suspicion and time on you), but recent events, and anti Semitist hate in here have turned me around. Yes, "kike" and "down with NaZionist" is the last straw. I now hate every single arab out there. Yes, every last one. Well, perhaps a special exception for atheists who sympathize with Israel, maybe.

9. prozak Banned Banned

Ignorance is offensive. May I remove you?

10. prozak Banned Banned

Smells like preexisting bias rearing its ugly head after conditioning... kike.

11. prozak Banned Banned

1 - "Hate" is not a useful description; traditional adversaries have killed your family, thus you find it politically and pragmatically necessary to remove them.

2 - I don't like Judaism, but am more receptive to Islam for some of its inherent traits and the tendency of Muslims to, unless prompted by economy, stay in the middle east. (I am a Nationalist; same type of belief system that Zionism is).

3 - Except those of us who don't subscribe to Judean morality, from which that statement is derived.

Nice post - thanks!

12. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

indeed. i assume everything you say is riddled with hate, ignorance, and a redneck upbringing so not worth my time.

13. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

Remove me from what? Is this some kind of worthless threat prozak?

14. spookz Banned Banned

slurs

its all in the attitude and context. i know prozak's. this is way too brazen and in your face. ban the little fucktard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.