Bachelor party antics

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by fadingCaptain, Jul 3, 2003.

1. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

Ok, so I went to a bachelor party last weekend. Despite puking on the side of the road, not remembering where I lived, and blowing a good deal of cash on strippers and the craps table...I had a pretty good time.

Anyway, I have a camera on my phone and I managed to take some pictures of the strippers while I acted like I was talking on the phone all spylike. We were in a hotel room and the strippers were very naughty.

Now, my wife so happened to find the pictures the next day. Luckily, they were blurry and were taken before the wild stuff started. So, she wasn't that mad or anything. Little does she know that the strippers ended up doing a variety of sexual acts on themselves in front of us (right in front us hehe). Nothing was done with the bachelor or other guys save for some crotch grabbing and spanking.

Now...was this all a harmless bit of fun? Or should I not be partaking in these types of things? I am married and have an 8 month old daughter but I still like to act like I am in college every now and then...is this wrong? Obviously I don't think so but I am interested in hearing your input.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Do all you like, But lock that damn cellphone!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

I swear the first thing she did in the morning was snoop through my cellphone. Amazing. Of course, she went to a male strip club the weekend before for the bachelorette party...but you dont see me going through her purse for pictures of swinging sausage.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. plasticwingsmelting Banned Banned

LOL

Good point!

This is tough. It all boils down to trust.

8. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

Yes...trust.
    Trust and good passwords.

9. Blunther Registered Senior Member

Sod it, live a little. You're at a stag do, so have fun. It's not as if you shagged the strippers, or even as though there was much, if any, physical contact. Can't do any harm.

Anyway, I bet she got up to worse at the male strip thang. In my experience, women are the dirtiest buggers of all, when they get going.

It's not every day this happens is it, so don't worry matey!

What did the missus make of it all? Was she pissed off?

10. Bachus Registered Senior Member

So you decided to go ahead and post it on a webforum

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!