Why I Get No Sleep

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Fafnir665, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

I am posting this thread after another sleepless night. It is 5:45, and i spent the night restlessly tossing, because of this. It sits about 3 inches from where I put my head. This is third night it has done so. It is starting to make me angry. But I also notice, It only has 7 legs. Odd.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

It was posing for you take a photo. it took 3 nights for accomplishing its life's dream. now you can give it back that missing leg.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Why don't you squish it, or move it?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

I took like twelve pictures of it too. Those were just the most clear. It stayed still through all of the flashing of the camera. I was impressed. Yet still, I won't be allowed to sleep today. It had better be gone tommarow though. I need sleep.

8. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

I don't believe in the killing of spiders. If I kill one, fifty more will swarm me and eat me alive. I value my life.

9. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Exactly, so enhance your well-being by getting more sleep. All you have to do is move it somewhere else! Ideally, do you have a little sister? Or know anyone handicapped?

I'm a bastard.

10. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

And I have to start walking if I ever hope to reach the community service bus on time. Anyways, it's just me and my father here. Oh, and that spider is large. I know the pictures make it look huge, but the pictures can be misleding, it's like 4 inches, tip to tip. I don't want a bunch of them swarming me. If anyone can identify the spider type, it would be helpful to my welbeing.

11. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

If you can't move it, move yourself

. Sleep in your dad's bed, hehehe...

12. SG-N Registered Senior Member

That's you or them... "just do it"!
    Ho, and don't worry, they will not eat you alive... no, they will kill you before with their small spiders legs! Mouha ha ha ha...

Seriously, I had lots of spiders in my house before. The only way to be fine is to kill them... don't worry, they will not come back! (Not as the f@cking ants that invaded my kitchen last week!)

13. Indeed, the spider looks to be large, gangly, and an undesirable bed-time companion. I will save the image and try to find an archive of arachnid photos to compare.

It resembles a funnel web spider or wolf-spider.

Where do you live?

The image seems to suggest that it is in possession of all its natural endowments and extremities.

14. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

in the big pic i count 8 legs. int he small onse 7.

strange.

use him for evil! scoop him in a jar and send him to 313 murraywood dr col. sc 2921

my enimy waits for him in the mail...

*evil laghter*

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It looks like a common nursery-web spider - family Pisauridae.

16. Aren't nursery web spiders and wolf spiders the same species?

17. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Well, since I have the opputuntity to see this particualr one up close, it does in fact posess 7 legs. The eigth leg is a shadow. My camera was insisting on focusing on other things.

This picture was taken on Cape Cod, mass

18. ZuLu Registered Member

nah that doesnt look like a funnel web like someone posted.
    besides arnt they native to Australia?

I jsut got sent to me a really ummm informative email. it has a spider bite on a thumb and a phot eahc day untill byt he 6th day the thumb has almost rotted away gone all black and rotten
    i dunno if its fake i was skeptical but alot of peopel say its real.

19. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

ZuLu, that sounds like a recluce. You know, the spiders with the "violin" on their backs.

When you are bitten by one of them, your flesh starts to rot around the spot of the bite. It is not a tea party when you meet a recluce up close.

20. ZuLu Registered Member

Hmm that name does sound kina familar i only glanced at the name and i know it started with Re i thoguht it was a red somethign
    but recl looks like Red so probally that!
    thanks for that

Is Amputation the cure or is there ways of letter the flesh heal?

21. sHaZbOk Registered Member

you could move

22. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

Err! I hate spiders! Anyone have any thoughts about the 'genetic predispostion' to a fear of spiders?? I myself consider spiders to be one of the 'eternal forms' that the soul 'knows' is 'satan', (a bit like 'serpents' (snakes)). It is pure evil physicalized (in my opinion).

23. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Spiders are not that bad. If you see a spider in closeup with the help of lens you would surely appreciate the silky body. Their skills of movement and weaving of net are awesome.. only downside is just very few species are venomous and in general their appearance and movements are menacing, thats all...