Anyone Missing Something?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by goofyfish, Jun 25, 2003.

1. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Anyone at all?
    You mom always told you it would fall off it you didn't stop playing with it.

:m: Peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

God, dude, I was eating my dinner while reading that. Hope rats like chicken korma.

So what, they've just found a penis...no body? I'm sure the owner misses it terribly

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. I understand that you're being jocular in that supposition, Thor, but I am still impelled to remind you that the owner, since he hasn't shown up at a hospital bleeding profusely from his groin, may not even be alive.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

...and even if he was, would you call that living?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Flores Registered Senior Member

This is a bogus story.....I have designed wastewater treatment devices and a penis would not make it to the trickeling filter area...No way...Unless it was thrown there and that means that a person at the plant did it....which is stupid, because they could have easily burried a penis than drop it in a filter that is scheduled for cleaning twice daily.

To understand what happen in a wasterwater treatment plant. All waste water first get screened for solids with a screen with holes less than 0.25 inches. Next the water enters a primary clarifier that allows all solids less than 0.25 inches and more than a minimal to settle. Second the waste enters an airated clarifier. All sludge left in the clarifiers is squeezed and dewatered and treated separatly. The liquid then goes into filter media made of stone to get greases and other pollutant out. A penis is not a pollutant that is expected to be found in a trickling filter.

Sorry Goofy, it's bogus....And by the way, the water you drink comes out of a waste water treatment plant....they just let it travel in a stream for a mile or so, then build a drinking water plant to further clarify the water for your drinking.

9. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

I don't see any mention of a trickling filter, and the news source is a legit paper.
    Let us know what you find out!

10. Flores Registered Senior Member

He mentioned filter in the second paragraph. A trickling filter is the only filter, unless he meant found at the screen at the entrance of the plant, then that would make sense, but still, Geez, that's a pretty stong Penis to survive a toilet flush, or sink garbage disposal and a long pressured pipe commute and so much acid....Thanks for the email, when I get time, I'll write him.

11. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

well, perhaps it was still massively aroused when it was, um.... removed.

ewww!

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Detatchable Penis, by King Missile

13. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

King Missle fucking rules. I love that song "Jesus was way cool."

14. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

I heard of another incident like this a couple of years ago I think it was. I believe someone discovered a penis near a convenient store/gas station. The authorities were called, and initially they didn't know if it was a prank by medical students, or vicious crime. It was just a story on news, I only saw this one clip once, so I don't know the outcome of the investigation.

If this was done to a living person, I suppose there is the slim possiblity he may have attempted to treat himself by applying a tourniquet to the stump or what was left of his penis - if he was too embarrassed to go to the hospital, or too deranged to care. But this most likely would have resulted in an infection eventually, causing even more damag - or gangrene to the tissue beyond the tourniquet if the blood flow was not restored. However I suppose this is extremely unlikely. If there has been no report of anyone visiting the hospital with this condition, let's hope this was done to a corpse.

As strange as it is, removal of the penis is not that rare apparently. Someone here on sci (in fact it may have been you Goofy) posted an article about a man in Thailand I think it was, who was impotent, and his solution was to lay his penis on a big rock and chop it off.

Then of course there was Lauraina Bobbit

And, I saw on America's Most Wanted one time, John Walsh was trying to track down a guy who was wanted for cutting off another man's penis.

Yikes! It should become more rare

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Good luck.
    I hope they find whoever lost his detachable penis.

16. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

First music video i ever saw. Brings back memories.

Probably a jealous girlfriend.....don't piss off high maintenence women

I heard of a case where a girlfriend Krazy glued her boyfriends...umm..Junior to his stomach. The only thing doctors could was try not to laugh and tell him to rest his friend in hot water for a wekk or so. He shouldn't have cheated on her i guess....poor bastard. The question i have is how did he blast a dookie.

17. drnihili Registered Senior Member

I used to work in involuntary psychiatric wards. We had one person come in after attempting to emasculate him/herself with pinking shears. :bugeye:

18. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

I used to know someonme who is a penis, maybe it was him??

19. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

I was drinking coke when i read this. Needless to say I spat out a mouthful. Quite hilarious actually.