Aaarrghh it is burning...!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Jerrek, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Today is 31 Celsius (88 Fahrenheit) in Toronto. Tomorrow is gonna be 31 too. I'm burning up. I need to jump in some kind of lake..

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Saturday night and last night we had rain and thunder. But for some reason each of the weather forecasts said that it was sunny and amazingly hot. Do they actually live in the same country?

It was hot today somewhat. Cold in the morning, went out in a sweter, by lunch time I was swimming in a pool of my own sweat...nice mental image for everyone

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Flores Registered Senior Member

Jerrek, 88 degrees is beautifull, specially if it's not that humid. You can wear tank tops and shorts and go to the pool or lake or creek near you. Summer is the best time of the year.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

it was 15 degrees celsius here...with rain...and sometimes the sun even came from behind the clouds...wonderful summerweather...

grrrr

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

I live in Orlando Florida.... middle of the state....not even near the water. A day at 95 degrees Fahrenheit is standard... doesn't even phase me. its the 100+ days that are killer. Plus the humidity, but everyone always says that.

-AntonK

9. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

No, 88 is time to get naked. I wear tank tops and shorts and sandals when it hits 50 and I go swim in a pool or lake when it gets 60. 88 is just.... too hot.

*whew*

10. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

tomorow is supposed to be 93. and 90 the next day. im so excited. im going camping in two weeks and if it stays like this, the water should be nice and warm!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. SG-N Registered Senior Member

Two weeks between 27°C and 35°C (shadow) without rain! At first it's great, then it's tiring (but for those who are on the beach and not at work...)! Thanks, it seems to be the end : tomorrow will be a rainy day and then it will be better 22-23°C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.