Today is a very special day...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Cowboy, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

It's His birthday.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

didnt he make soup?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Today is my Grandma's birthday to!

Bruce is the man with the plan. He's getting a Screaming brain soon. (His new movie is called Man with the screaming brain)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I loved him in Xena and Hercules....his own half-hour show on the WB was pretty funny also.

8. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

SargentLard speaks of the most awesome, Jack Of All Trades. Starring Bruce Campbell of course.

9. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I should probably add Jack Of All Trades to my list of great shows subjected to unwarranted cancellation.

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

A hillarious show indeed....his partner in that show was pretty hot. Too bad it wasn't given a better chance.

11. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

exept for zenu i havent seen any of those... havent wached tv in forever and seen a recent movie in even longer.

i live in a plastic bubble. a bubble filled with steral air and extra oxygen.
    my parents are gonna die someday for forcing me into an over protective life where at home i am at mroe risk than outside.
    thinking that if i never leave the house w/o them im fine. thinking if they read eveything b4 i do im gonna be ok.
    whwere in reallity im trapped in a hell house of other littl emonster each out to kill me and eachother.

techinacly im not suposed to be on forums or use aim or email cause thewy dont lik eme talkign w/ people they dont know...
    ok.. sry. ranted.

point is: have no idea who the hell that is.