screen names

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cthulhus slave, Jun 21, 2003.

1. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

my sn is taken from the cthulhu worship thread wich i found while looking up how to properly sacrafice a goat. nk.

some1 in there said that if u worship cthulhu u r doomed to be his slave. i figured "so? if i have 2 have a master id say cthulhus a good 1!" so i got this sn and replied. a while later i came accros this site again and i auto logged on w/ this sn. i found this site cool so i stuck around but didnt change the sn.

howd u get ur sn?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. R.A. Pharrell Registered Senior Member

my name , heh

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

ur name. well that was uncreative...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

8. R.A. Pharrell Registered Senior Member

hehe thats too true.
    I suppose i had to many names to think of so i just used my own name

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

A variant of my name.

10. MalloryKnox Registered Senior Member

smart

11. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

My screenname is the meaning of my username in scifor's in Russian, written in Latvian letters. (go figure it out...before looking into my profile...)

12. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

a guy i met on a ski trip took to calling me this after a long conversation during which he found out i was swedish and a pisces. i guess he thought it was clever to name me after candy. but fish is a contemptuous term drag queens have for "real" women so i can never be sure. i use different names for different accounts/logins.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Spuriousmonkey was a name given to me, when I was visiting the GRahopa tribe in the amazone region. It took me 6 weeks to find them and when I met them, they first tried to kill me. To avoid disaster I pretended to be a monkey, because everybody likes monkeys. Unfortunately I didn't realize at that point in time that monkeys is the food of choice in the GRahopa tribe. Fortunately my impression skills are really terribly and the entire tribe started shouting: "Katsoriii FGrohoggrri frgarariii.... oooha oooha..."
    I later learned that this meant: Look at that spurious monkey...haha haha..."

I founded a university there, which I named the University of Life. I made myself professor and tried to educate the natives and learn as much from them as possible.

5 years later I returned to Europe. I had heard of this exotic european country where hardly any foreigner ever had set foot. I then set my self the goal ot educate this barbaric people. But where I succeeded with the Grahopa tribe, I feel I will fail with the Fins.

14. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

i find swedish fish's to be the most inrieging.
    white wolf has an interesting tale too.
    monkey is just stupid. go eat poop or sumthing you crazed little simian!

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

i prefer throwing poop....

16. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Pollux V is the name of a planet in a very early Star Trek Game (Star Trek: 25th Anniversary). It's Pollux Five, not vee.:bugeye: