neighbours

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by MalloryKnox, Jun 21, 2003.

1. MalloryKnox Registered Senior Member

Why do we have neighbours?? And if we just MUST have them, why are they nosy? ARE YOU A NOSY NEIGHBOUR????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Haven't talked to my neighbors in 4 years....don't even know their names or what they do....i try not to even say hi.

You don't want neighbors.....move to the mountains where you closest neighbor isn't close by any means.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I dont know my neighbors, but my friend does. She knows at least one person that lives in each building in my neighbourhood, and Ive never even seen those people. All my neighbors see is a girl that likes to dress up, and thats all.
    However, I spend my free nighttime looking into other people's windows... NICE....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

nosy neighbor? no.
    sycotic neghibor? definitly.
    i once nailed a squirel to our neghibors door and coverd there yard in broken glass. and when there pets enter our yard it is very unlikly they will see the darling lil critter again.
    and when i mail stuff i send it frorm there mailbox.

8. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

I have neighbours on both sides...and what are the odds of both of them being overly Christian households? How'd have thought! They hate me for no reason. THe children call me the devil and their parents usher them away when I leave the house...all because I play a certain kind of music. They won't even answer the door to me. Bastards. And no, they're not nosey, they're more scared than anything else. Nor am I

9. siledre Registered Senior Member

I had someone make the initial mistake of knocking on my door one day, I opened the door very fast and stared at them and sayed WHAT!! The guy apologized saying he knocked at the wrong door.. SLAM. 5 minutes later.. Knock Knock, door opens and my eyes are quite wide and I think I might be drooling and am yelling "WHY ARE YOU KNOCKING AT MY DOOR, I DON'T KNOW YOU OR LIKE YOU.. LEAVE ME ALONE".. slam

I live in a security building, apartments, most of the building heard that and I don't even hear anyone passing by my door now, ah peace and quiet.

10. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

I have neighbours from hell, all i wanted to do is play a lil golf, enjoy the beutiful game, so what if i smash a few windows, its not like they cant afford it, theyre millionaires, why did they move by a golf course, if they dont want windows to smash, its great ya know, get a few free golf balls once and awhile.