Stimuli and Response

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Jocariah, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

To be honest, with me it’s always about stimuli and response. Interject stimuli and observe the response. Nothing says the stimuli can’t be about the way one is, that is, in my case at least, being a ‘hybrid human/abductee’ and all, so that the stimuli introduced is multi-purposed, that is having many aspects or facets to it – that is also meant to say, that it can serve a myriad of purposes.

It really comes down to the best utilization of energy spent, for the given effort involved. In short, making the most out of the effort expended.

It has been interesting to me as well; the way various people react to me being who I am.

Cheers

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I am not going to question your validity here on the "abductee" thing but you would taken a little more serious here if you did not make that fact apparent everytime. Or you shouldn't have in the first place. Even if you are what you claim to be hide it....i am sure you can understand why it would be hard to be accepted with those claims here.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

You are Crazy ,nuts, coo coo ....call it what ever you want but you are not an abductee/human hybrid.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

Hello sargentlard,

I don't understand why I should "hide it", as you say. In fact explaining it was cathartic in a way.

To be honest, I was surprised by the apparent amount of prejudice toward me, after I revealed that I was an abductee/hybrid human. I had not expected that. It rather reminded me of the Salem witch-hunts, or the way the Jews were out to kill Jesus.

Apparently, full-blooded humans are more apt to ride their emotional psyche, wherever it might lead them. It wasn’t too many years ago even that the Nazi’s were rounding-up those they deemed to be a threat to their state.

It’s a disheartening experience to be on the receiving end of so much prejudice – after all, I am what I am.

None of us here created ourselves.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Cheers

8. FatalTalon Registered Senior Member

Before I go and accuse you of living in a delusion, what exactly are you meaning by "abductee/hybrid human"? I somehow missed any such post of you claiming to be this.... that would more clearly illuminate the situation for me.

~Fatal

9. siledre Registered Senior Member

joc, I think what he means is not so much hide it as keep it to yourself, you can make a point without telling us what or who you are, people that come here do so for the stimulus of exchanging ideas you come here to try and force us to martyr you and I for one wont do it, come and chat but don't expect us to take you seriously if you have a chip on your shoulder.

10. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

Hello FatalTalon,

I'd start with the 'search' feature here - with all due respect, that was then, this is now.

Cheers

11. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

Hello siledre,

If I were to inadvertently place my hand on a hot burner and react, by your logic, I would have a chip on my shoulder for reacting.

I simply stated my situation, as I know it to be – whether anyone feels threatened by that for whatever reason is his or her problem, not mine.

Cheers

12. siledre Registered Senior Member

Incorrect metaphor!

13. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

Incorrect for whom?

Cheers

14. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

could i have a sample of your dna?

most people refuse to believ that i am an actual member of an 'extinct' demon worshiping tribe. so to keep from being hypicritical i will believe the whole the human hybrin thinh.

could u possibly make me into 1 to? it would be much apriciated.

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

you have been seeing the matrix once too often. cause and effect, stimilus and response...

really shallow (although we are not allowed to use the word anymore)