Xev: My worst Enemy?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by fredx, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredx Banned Banned

I know that I put Xev on my friends list and I do consider her a friend to some extent but I was thinking today. Could should at the same time be my worst enemy? I don't know, I sort of have this feeling that she wants to see me destroyed and all of the people like me and underneath what seems like the little effort she puts into this web site, she is actually working tirelessly to see that me and my "good words" go out of business for good. There seems to be some ilicit things that go on that most people don't see because they are hard to see with the "naked eye".

What is really going on with Xev and her secret clique? What is her real agenda?

If I am wrong, I sincerely apologize to everyone, including Xev, but if I am right please give me some feedback.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

wow, i almost feel sorry for you and your desperate approval seeking. but then i realize i don't know you, nor care.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

Xev is vex spelled backwards.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Or charcater from a TV show.

8. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Ah, Fred... When you figure out who your worst enemies are, and WHERE, point out the threads and I'll catch myself a dinner

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

Honestly, you may be over reacting a bit - Xev is feisty no doubt, but most brilliant minds are.

Cheers

10. fredx Banned Banned

My list of enemies:
    (Xev's evil dominion of anarchists)

I took them away, it doesn't make sense to give them advertising.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2003
  11. FatalTalon Registered Senior Member

How disappointing. I'm not on that list either.

Aww come on people, I want to be the archenemy of someone.

~Fatal

12. fredx Banned Banned

and what makes xev a brilliant mind, shes an intellectual but don't you have to have have brilliant original thoughts to be a genius? I never heard an original thought come out of her mouth and until that day comes you should check yourself.

13. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Now, although I don't normally enjoy senseless killing...could you perhaps add me to Xevs dominion of evil anarchists?

-Thanks

EDIT:: why is Xev not a member of her own dominion?

14. fredx Banned Banned

I didn't realize just how evil gendanken was until today.

15. fredx Banned Banned

No Elbaz.

Because she is the queen.

16. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

K, AntonK, Gendanken, Edgar, ILikeSalt, Guyute, and some others are nice... The rest, well Ill see if I feel hungry at any moment. I thought IXL777 was your friend? No? hm...

17. fredx Banned Banned

Well I personally don't trust them.

XXL777, I chased his miserable ass off this site before he degraded everyone.

Whitewolf, get a feel fo them and then come back to me and tell me what you think.

As the rapper Jay-z says in one of his songs ("Takeover"), "people from a distance can't tell who is who"

18. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Hey!

How'd I get dragged into this?

Who are the contact members of my cell of "evil operatives"?

Where do I pick up my "hush money"?

Actually, I think you smoked a bad load of :m: ...

19. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I think I can sum it up

You seem:

socially retarded
    immature
    shallow
    desperate
    needy
    narcissistic
    manipulative

it's funny because while you accuse Xev of plotting, you are obviously doing the same freakin thing.

i swear i'm not trying start a fight. i'm merely trying to say how you come off to me. xev being the perceptive woman that she is MAY see some of the same traits that I see.

sorry, but that's my honest opinion.

of course though, I ignore most of what you say and I don't have anything against you really. just don't have anything FOR you either... whereas that's not the case for most people. I generally like people.

20. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

I wonder if Fredx and Xev are the same person.

21. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

he could be a paranoid schizophrenic who is engaging in conspiracy theory against himself...

I still think it was some leftover :m: from the bad ol' days when they used to spritz the farms with paraquat to kill it, but the bastids harvested it & sold it anyway...
    (Can't spritz Hydroponic farms, though...)

Now he went and sparked some up and is thoroughly delusional

22. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

What I don't understand, is why anyone wouldn't want to allow Xev to be who she is?

Whether or not we, individually, allow her to be who she is - she will of course, be who she is.

But by not allowing someone to be himself or herself, that is to say, by judging them, we inadvertently shut our minds to the world around us.

Judging others hurts only us - not them.

23. fredx Banned Banned

Xev will be who she is, what the hell is your point.

WesMorris...well, you notice he was on my friends list...so what does that tell you...Wes doesn't understand politics...sometimes you have to say f' everybody to get your way....

Maybe I look like a little kid to him but I least I will never miss my boat.

Not only that but here is a grown man that throws fits and goes into temper tantrums on my every third post...how can you explain that? Narcissistic rage, thats how.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.