Siblings

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pollux V, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

How many siblings do you have, and what are they like, eh?

I have a sister. She's about a year and a half younger than me. She can be alright sometimes, and she's damn good at drawing. While she gets straight A's in school (something I've never been able to do for some reason) she doesn't seem to be that intelligent, and at times, if she annoys me, I'll be able to manipulate her into getting sent to her room. We're like two nations that have fought many wars against each other, sometimes we're arguing, other times we're attacking each other, and whenever we're nice and peaceful we're always alert, but with a certain sense of perpetual animosity between us. I've tried a few times to get her to come onto sciforums (come on, you have to admit it'd be interesting) however each attempt has failed.

So, tell me (and us) about YOUR siblings.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Belle Registered Senior Member

I have a sister also. There are ten years between us, and I am the younger sibling. When we were younger we fought non-stop because I always wanted to be like her, do what she did, steal her boyfriends and just annoy her in general. Now that we're older, and she has moved out, we get along fairly well. I only see her once or twice a year, but she sends gifts my way quite often, so it's her fault I'm spoiled rotten

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

-Belle
    [edited for bad spelling]

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

I have 4 siblings

Two girls, Two boys

Youngest is april (7), shes a little cutie, smart and with a big mouth, most memorable moment is when my dad asked her to eat her brocolli, and she says "People don't have to do what they don't want to", her own personalized thought, it was pretty cool.

Next up is Sam (11), hes into almost all the same shit i am, gaming, sci-fi, poloticol correctness, and i'm the brother he doesn't like :bugeye:

Then comes Kris (16), hes a peice of work.

And of course, Kate (17), shes cool.

and i'm the oldest at 18, the two youngest are half siblings i see a lot more of then kate and kris, because they come over more, but i grew up with kate and kris... which seems weird with their short descriptions, but i know them both well enough they defy dsescription, at least by myself

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. crokett Registered Senior Member

I have 10. 6 brothers, 4 sisters. There are too many for me to list them all so I will only say that I am exactly in the middle and 6 were adopted.

8. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

1 deceased half brother who was planning on becoming a biologist too but never made it to college. i just found this out about a year ago, guess it runs in the family. He was also a natural climber as is my dad (our shared parent), my other brother and myself. My mom used to freak out about him climbing up the side of the house using just the bricks to grip.

1 brother, mid-20's (I forget). His IQ is within the genius range. He got the brains in the family. He always got straight A's without ever trying. In his fancypants private high school, he was so advanced in many of his courses they had to invent personal classes for him and a small group like him to take. By his freshman year, he was already past college calculus. He left home at 17 and hasn't been back since so we're not very close. He majored in astronautical engineering at an unnamed service academy and is in the branch's employ as an astrophysicist. They are sending him to get his phd soon to work for a government program. I'm not supposed to know but I think it has something to do with homeland security and if any of you know how I feel about jesus h christ f*ching homeland security, you'd know I'd gauge my eyes out over it if it was true. We share a fondness for extreme sports. He scuba dives, jumps out of planes and surfs. I'm trying to get him to take up climbing so we can go together. He used to be really wierd and fun but the military has sucked all the life out of him, which he agrees to. He has no rhythm, can't sing and dances like a frog in a blender. He did have the foresight to marry a lovely lady and have offspring with her, who are IMO the cutest smartest sweetest bestest kids ever.

9. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

2 bros five sis. from top down

candi 31 dont see or knoe her much. shes a genetisist and thats really all i know.

jaki 19 just moved out is going to college to be a teacher. shes annoying and gets me in trouble.

edoward 16. a reall bastard. he and i get into fights all the time and ive gotten in trouble for breaking down his door w/ a chair b4.

me

cindy 13 . anooyinh lil preppy girl. shes stupid and also likes to get me in trouble. she knows how to have fun tho. she also thinks im gonna kill he in her sleep cause she walked in on me cutting and i said id kill her. lol.

jhon 11. a short guy like me. we share many interests and hes the only one who doesnt revel in telling every1 everythinh i do.

hope 9 a cute lil angle girl. og i hate her...

julia 7. the baby. shes a retard to be politicaly incorect. cant walk and is still in diapers. but shes a cute lil kid who says the most random things.

10. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

I have one younger brother ..He is a really good brother and doesnt bother me.

11. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I have a hard enough time trying to keep my head above the water with just one sister always looking for some reason to get me in trouble. I can't imagine the hell of having more than one person out to get you...

12. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

yah. and im sure u and your sis dont get into knife fights.
    actualy all the volance and parania feeds my insanity so i find it quite good for my mental state.
    th key is to keep them all belieiving, and knowing, that you wouldnt hesitate to kill them. and to let them know your perfectly capable of it to. and sychological warfair is good to. like smearing rotten egg under there bed. or puting pins in there pillow. or using there fears against them.
    dont let them know u are afraid. dont let them thionk they r stonger.
    and wehatever you do, dont let them catch onto anything your doing.

*im a digital boy living in an analog world.*

13. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

My sis is 30, with a child and a husband. Her husband is cool, but she and the child arent (see my profile for age). Ever since I was little I wanted to be a psychiatrist, but then I grew out of it. Thats when she decided to be a psychiatrist and now has the residency in Maimonides. Her acne is a lot worse than mine. I called her a zit once. Its a love-hate relationship.

14. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

love and hate can be verry similar at times...

15. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Well apparently Pollux is well aquainted with my sister

Well, I have a sister. Two years younger than me and still in Secondary School. She's very, very moody, almost like she has PMS every sinlge day. And I do not exaggerate. She has tried to kill me before and all I did was change the channel to watch The Simpsons

She is a A/B student and no, she doesn't seem that intellegent. Stupid system.

16. DCLXVI Bloody Bastard Registered Senior Member

I have one sister (20), a year younger than me. I'm pretty sure she's mildly autistic although she hasn't been tested, no friends, obsessive about the oddest things, throws a fit over things you might expect a five year old to get upset about, things like slight deviations of a routine, compulsive liar, etc.

Even though I spent most of my childhood hating her for all those reasons I feel indifferent toward her now and just ignore her whenever she has one of her fits.

17. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I'm an only child.

18. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Are you one of those only or "unique" children who want a sibling? If so you don't! I envy you for being an only child!! Envy! Green! Envy! Agh!

19. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

i feel bad for people when i hear they are an only child. having siblings is a valuable experience as they have the most influence on your growth and life, topping even your parents.

20. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

You would think so but.....

21. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

No way, i have 3 Brothers and 4 Sisters, they fucked up some great things, fucked my life up to the age of 18, damn Money Monkeys, can i borrow some money steve, do me a favour, go out, walk your lil butts over to your house and ask your parents, they would be nowhere, if my Parents wern't rich and dysfunctional.Im the Bad Guy in the Family because i moved out, got married and got my own family together it then crumbled and they are asking me for money, i got a business and all, but i dont give hand outs when im in a court crisis, i gotta get custody of my kids.

22. Zero Banned Banned

Uh, none. Though I have two very nice girls for cousins, and we are closer than most siblings are. *gets emotional*

23. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I've always wanted to have an older brother.