Ways to close a thread according to the rules

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Fafnir665, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

It has come to my attention that according to the rules of sciforums, a thread that is significantly off topic will probably be closed. Well, this is easy to do. You question the motives of the thread. Incite the thread starter. Soon a flame war developes. I would just like to state that anyone who does this is a moron, and should be banned. Even if it is not on purpose. Thank you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. siledre Registered Senior Member

So technically haven't you already started the flame war...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Oh i try my hardest. I'd like to say that people shouldn't try to attack the motives of a poster, they should attack the actual post that they give. Thank you for doing this, *muah*

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. siledre Registered Senior Member

Actually I do agree with you, I don't mind people slamming my ideas as long as they aren't slamming me.

8. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Yes, this was what i was discussing in an aim conversation with an associate of mine. He informed me that my thread about women would prolly be closed due to the "flame war" i was participating in, and it struck me i was flaming her because she was flamming me, and my motives, and not the thread itself, which strikes me as off topic, but nevertheless i argued, meh, no big deal