proof of wmd

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by spookz, Jun 20, 2003.

1. spookz Banned Banned

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. Today, I'm taking just a few minutes off from scarfing down pork rinds at my daddy's 79th birthday party to bring glorious news to the American people. After months and months of fruitlessly scouring the charred carcass of Iraq for some shred of evidence to justify my killing more innocent civilians than died on 9/11, I'm pleased to say that documents newly recovered from Saddam bin Hussein's safe prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this nefarious evildoer was actively scheming with rogue regimes to acquire vast quantities of WMDs. And while I have not had an opportunity to examine the papers myself, I have the utmost faith in the competence of those persons in the Central Intelligence Agency to whom I delegated the task of covering my ass. Therefore, I have ordered these documents to be released immediately. I trust that they will appease the crybaby liberal news media, and effectively debunk any absurd speculation about my Administration and the DoD's Constitutionally suspect Intelligence Office having bullied Georgie Peorgie Tenet and his chubby office jockeys into falsifying reports of Iraqi WMDs just so I could settle a family score. Thank you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

man, no offense intended, but fuck you. bush is doing a great job as president, and the attack on iraq was justified even without a single w.m.d. in the picture. saddam's a fucking stupid dictator and needed to be shown the door.

so there.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spookz Banned Banned

how do you say fuck you without intending offense? humorless piece of shit!
    i piss on you fuckfaced moron!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

haha.

it really doesn't matter if they ever find wmd's in iraq, or if they even exist at all. saddam was a threat to that region of the world most notably, and the conflicts in that area would never have a chance at being resolved without his removal from "office." he was a grade-a bastard and dictator.

but that's just my opinion.

8. spookz Banned Banned

fucking delete your graffiti and quit fucking with my (whitehouse.org) work of art asshole!

9. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

spookz, i lik eyou. be proud of this.

time to ramble, mite as well stope reading now.

george is an asshole. an incompotant litle man who simply went and fought a pointles war to get the country destracted so we wouldt realise how retarded he is! however, suddam was a menace to his people and a problem for surounding countries.
    i dought there were wmd. and that the war was unjust and foolish. but nonethles sadam was rotten and had to get kicked out. this couldnt happen by peacfull means. but this whole war was stupid, fucked up, and horribly lead. i hate bush.. then again i hate just about every1...

10. spookz Banned Banned

here is another the mod can move

11. truth Registered Senior Member

12. SG-N Registered Senior Member

spookz :
    Good job man!

13. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

Nice spookz.

14. spookz Banned Banned

aint my work

its a rip from whitehouse.org

Last edited: Aug 21, 2003
  15. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Spookz:

Saddie got those goodies free? (00.00 in amount due section)
    No wonder Georgey boy went in with all guns blazing...that eyeraqi SOB ain't paid his damn tab yet!

Miseryhead: be quiet child.

16. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

spookz, I'll give this one another day.

But it should be moved, now.

ack.