The spread...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mucker, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

The spread of humanity was from East to west, despite the fact we have been fed the 'evolution' bullshit, and such a spread is a sign of the weakness of the West! Communie-ism, those who beleive in the good of the community, and those whose act as such (I do not mean those who act/pretend, I mean those actions are for the good of the people). The opposite of commune-ism is the Western individualism, those who only care about theirselves! These people, despite the West's public facade of 'freedom of knowledge' keep information to themselves, because from here they only with to go on and ab-use what they know. Otherwise, it can only be for the good of the people that others' know.

Individualists are twats. Either that, or they are thick (they are too stupid to work things out), or they are fucking boring (they have no thoughts).

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

I hate politics

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

I'm talking about everyday life actually, not politics!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

If I am understanding what you say correctly then I agree with you.

8. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

What I mean is why the fuck should someone who has done nothing but provide answers, then be treated like a slave for doing so, when 'ministers' are not even honest with their wives.

I think honesty is within the origins of commune-ism. However assuming others followed, when the first person realized the world was not going to end after they had broken the boundaries, then the only people left (to spread) would be the individualist; sad wankers, who were not prepared to share their knowledge for the good of the community, or even for the love of those closest to them.

The spread was most likely caused by the selfish!

9. revbill2001 Registered Senior Member

The spread was most likely caused by the very human need to find out what lies over the next hill or around the next bend in the road. ( These are metaphors, so don't bother) Humans have a need to explore and expand and this is what will eventually drive us to the stars and beyond, if we can get off our asses and force the powers that be to do something about it. We should have been to Mars and beyond by now, and if certain events hadn't occured we would have been. I for one can barely wait til the first men land on Mars and show us what mysteries await us there.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Oh god another whino

Everyone tries to be a individual the same way

When they say America is the land of the free they don't mean literally dammint....but wait..i must too fucking boring for you.

And why don't you believe in evolution...oh that's right because it fucking missed your ass on the way up.

11. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I'm reading A People's History of the United States, by Howard Zinn, and I'm only through the first thirty pages. He writes about the Arrawaks (I think), who were Caribean natives living in more or less of a utopia before Columbus came along, tortured and enslaved them. He puts together a beautiful, lush cradle where these people lived, and where they essentially lived as communists. There weren't any classes, the sexes were equal, and there was virtually no personal property. The Europeans wrote in their diaries, upon encountering the Arrawaks, about how friendly and generous they were, how they ran out from their beaches with grins on their faces to greet the Europeans that would soon completely extinguish their civilization and their people.

I believe, by the early 19th century, the Arrawaks had completely disapeared. They were enslaved, forced to work in mines, starved. During one occurenc (and I am paraphrasing) a native wouldn't give a European an exorbitant amount of bows and had his hands cut off. Soon word spread around the affected isles of the Caribean (specifically I'm not sure which ones). The Natives tried to flee but they were often captured and either killed, forced to work brutal shifts, or raped. Columbus, finding that there was a dearth of gold, had found a new commodity to ship off to Spain: Arrawak.

GB-GIL, if you, by chance, get a look at this, I'd be interested in your comments. I believe you have or had an interest in Native American civilization, at least at some point. You might be able to clarify any exagerations, or, something....

I guess the point of this is to show that in a form, communism can and has worked. The people have lived happy without money, with plenty of free time to pursue their own endeavors. Not just the Arrawaks, but also the North-American Native Americans. The Maya (I think?) built a grand civilization and abandoned it after some time, deciding that being civilized, that being feudal, just wasn't what they wanted. One day, they just left their cities. Literally.

What a power to admire.

12. fredx Banned Banned

I think maybe Zinn exaggerates a bit about the Indians but he could be right.

Anyway, I have alot of thoughts about this (the spread) but I am not going to share them as they make up a major part of the book I wrote.

Anyway, great signature Pollux, make it a little bigger, its hard to see, people would appreciate it if they haven't already.

13. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

*slam,s head into ke board*

67yhty hyuj7yhj8j kdej uuhyj7

t6t6ujujphtbssopitrughj
    uhhrnhpoefohnernhoprphgerpge[hgeu

14. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I was thinking along those lines, actually, after reading through my posts. Sounds a little too perfect. But, many myths have a basis in reality, don't forget...

To what book are you referring?

It will be done. Herbert was a genius, the Dune series, IMO, is among the greatest works of art ever created.

15. plasticwingsmelting Banned Banned

I haven't read any of the Dune books. I'd like to. As soon as I'm finished the R.A. Salvatore's Drizzt Do'Urden series'...

16. Lord_Tigersloth Registered Senior Member

I am just about to start Dune, because I think that before I can comment on Sci-Fi i should read the classics, so I have just finished the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. Anyone know any other classics?

17. fredx Banned Banned

oh, I wrote a book but just haven't released it yet.

18. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

They're confusing at first, however if you can commit and immerse yourself in his world then it's almost beyond words how amazing it all is.

Dune
    Foundation Series->Asimov
    2001 series->Clarke
    Jurassic Park/Lost World->Crichton

I think those books are the best scifi has to offer.

Have the publishers agreed to...er...publish it, yet?

19. fredx Banned Banned

I will not comment on my personal business here, no offense.

When its on sale I will let you know if I am still posting on this site when that happens which I probably will but I am not making any promises.

20. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

None taken.

But I guess that's good enough for me.