Why Relationships Sometimes Must be Incinerated

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by prozak, Jun 17, 2003.

1. prozak Banned Banned

It is nice to think of a relationship: oh, someone to hold/breed with! Tax deductions and a reason to be home Saturday nights.

But the reality is it always takes work, or it collapses quickly.

But if you are passionate, often you put in the work out of pure silliness...

There are two ways in:

1) The insouciant - careless seemingly but mainly unconcerned, realizing it means nothing to you. The most powerful position if discovered in time.
    2) The warrior - on a mission, silliness results.

With the first you eventually slowly become aware that you care, and then break down, and with the second, you do a whole bunch of stupid shit and then break down.

In the end you often become enslaved. 'What condom?' 'We should just do it for the second child..' 'I need a friendly face at office parties so they don't know I love the sight of a young boy's naked spanked ass!!!' - all these things drag you down, and soon you are Just Doin' It For the Sake of It.

Poor relationships need to meet Mr Relationship Genocide Commander. Cold and steely-eyed, he looks over the group and selects his victims then dispatches them with arcing beams of charged particles. The flesh is consumed by tiny robots. The others are shaved and send to work in the mines. Back in reality, people across town are breaking up - and it's a GOod Thing.

If we banned movies, people would have fewer weird inflated ideas and would get back to the idea that we all are functional living beings and romance is great but it has to end in function or you become a tool to empty passion.

I feel like I should put a giant apology here, but I think it's better that I say this: you will enjoy this article most if you savor your first reaction to it.

Relationships deemphasized would give people incentive to find a clue and themselves first, which would cut short the unhappiness and lonely children. Oh, and we should ban miscegenation and destroy global power. Save the trees - vote Green or NS!