My Cousin is Sexually Molesting Me

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Slaughterist, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slaughterist Mayhem Activist Registered Senior Member

My cousin is visiting my family's home and she has brought her little son. He is about 4 years old I think. The kid seems to really like me and follows me around. Once I was standing there and he started grabbing on my pant pocket and then rubbing his hand on my crotch area. I just kind of turned away.
    Then later I was sitting in my room watching TV. He came in and closed the door and started to climb up on me. His hand smashed my balls while he was climbing. I said, "What are you doing?" and he said he was going to sit on my lap. I was like, "Um. I don't know if thats a good idea."
    I know its natural for a little kid and that it's all no big deal. It's just uncomfortable for me. I asked one of my friends and she told me,'Just let him sit on you lap. It's nothing." It's probably different for her though, being a female. How do you feel?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

You made a bit of a big deal with the title Slaughterist. If he's being a little shit, stop him doing it! Some kids will do shit like that but act as if they aren't (i.e. they will act innocent). You know if you know you're right, even if it may not look like it, so trust your judgement.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

The sitting in the lap thing is nothing to worry about, it sound like he accidentaly just touched the wrong area while climbing.
    But the rubbing of your crotch part got me really disturbed, that is not normal behaviour for a 4 year old. I think you should confront the mother with this, asking if this is something he has done before. Perhaps she should talk with him about not touching that part of other peoples bodies. Maybe he has not been told this before and is just curious.
    But what I was thinking is that if he himself has been sexually molested and therefore acts like this, totally lost concerning what is normal behavior.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. prozak Banned Banned

Prozak seconds this point.

8. Mucker Great View! Registered Senior Member

Yeah I hadn't considered this! You couldn't just go to the mother with all of this though! I'd try to sort it out the best I could. I mean, you couldn't go to the mother with accusations of molestation just from this. Just stop him doing it and see how things go on.

9. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Bebelina-

But the rubbing of your crotch ...is not normal behaviour for a 4 year old. I think you should confront the mother with this, asking if this is something he has done before. ...But what I was thinking is that if he himself has been sexually molested and therefore acts like this, totally lost concerning what is normal behavior.

Prozak seconds this point.-prozak

therefore......guyute thirds it, and strongly urges you to ask mother about it.......

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

LOL.........hahahahahah....

Maybe the the little puke is taking tabs on what's in store for him in the future. I bet he's like " golly gee, i can't wait till I'm old and hung like a zulu monkey". I remember being fascinated with my mom's ta tas and sneaking feels every now and then in her sleep when I was younger.

So dude.........don't worry about it.

Now if he's Catholic and reaching through your pockets for your ballies.................that's something else entirely.

11. prozak Banned Banned

"Just teach him more enticing ways of molesting you..."

12. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

:bugeye:

13. prozak Banned Banned

Strike back! Next time he does it, swat him across the face and say, "You call THAT molestation? Here, let me show you..."

14. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

:bugeye: :bugeye: ....wow...thats a pretty good idea

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Slaughterist Mayhem Activist Registered Senior Member

Ha. Yeah the title was a joke.
    It all seems innocent to me and I don't suspect at all that he has been molested or anything. I just don't think he knows that its inapproriate to grab at people's crotch as opposed to any other body part, hand, arm whatever. I'm not worried about him at all.
    What I was wondering about was my feeling of discomfortable it, just because my friend said I was making too big a deal out of it. She said I would make him feel rejected.
    He is annoying though. He constantly asks about all my stuff and cries because of my dog scaring him or some other silly thing.
    I'll just forget about it unless he continues the innapproriate touching. He could get in trouble for it unless he learns not to do it. We always here those news reports about the little kids who get suspended for something really innocuous that the school deems "sexual harrassment."

16. Thaug Registered Senior Member

Its probably because he can't reach any higher. Just entertain him some other way.

17. prozak Banned Banned

He just wants a buddy.

"Hey kid, remember what you used to do with your pacifier... well..." (zipper noise)

18. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

hahahahaha........that was good....sorry Slaughterist.....just remember.....we are not laughing at you, we are laughing with you.....

19. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Actually something similar to this has happened to me when I was younger but this was more bizarre and frightening. It was my cousin and he was about 4 too and he went through a stage of asking all the males in the family to "suck doodles" with him. Even going so far as going into the bathroom behind people who were going to the toilet. Wierd shit. One of my cousins still says that cocksucker cousin managed to mouth his wang. I'm glad he never got mine... ewwwww!
    Also a female cousin(my family is full of inbreeders

) took my hand when I was young and leaded me into a room and told me to lie down. I said "Why?" and she says "to sex"and I said "wtf" and ran away and told everyone and made her feel bad. I probably shouldn't have told everyone, that probably screwed her up for life but fuck, it was scary and I was young too.

I swear my cousins all try to fuck eachother when they are around five. I've busted heaps of them at family parties nude under beds and stuff. I don't know what the deal is with that.

20. DrNeroCF Werecat Registered Senior Member

that's nothing, I had a little cousin (eh I think it was, I dunno, some little kid) who insisted on punching me in the nuts...as for the sitting on the lap, that's normal, just keep him on your leg if it otherwise bothers you

21. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

DR LOU...LMAO......

To the thread starter....he's 4....damn he probably doesn't do it on purpose but if he does it again just smack the little fucker....i bet he'll stop.

22. Thaug Registered Senior Member

Its called "you show me yours i will show you mine" most kids do it.

23. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

I dont want to know how you know that

........just kidding my friend, dont mind me.....:m:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.