Bangers and Slammers

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by BillClintonsCigar, May 26, 2003.

1. BillClintonsCigar Registered Senior Member

Surely the existence of masturbation, is proof of a self-regulating, conscious, 'objective' force! The fact that young persons take it upon themselves to abuse themselves, sexually, surely is a sign that there is a conscience in people? The conscience is something that acts upon us and guides us morally, and the fact that it (must be) (is) very common for people to do this, surely shows that guilt is a very real human emotion. Guilt can be the only primary force behind a person punishing theirself in such a way, and it is very likely this comes from hidden thoughts.
    I hypothesise the more frequent the masturbation in the person, the more often the 'hidden' thoughts are allowed to come to the fore. It can only be when the more hidden thoughts are allowed to prevail, that enforcement is called in.

Last edited: May 26, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

People....masturbate because they feel guilty. Oookay.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

People mastrubate because they are horny...some feel guilty that they do..not vice versa....i think...it would be rather perverted if they did it because they were guilty. Well time to name another disorder...how about "self regulation spankingthemonkeyitis"...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BillClintonsCigar Registered Senior Member

No seriously! Why would a being take it upon itself to abuse itself in this way?! It's not something that is learnt, it is something that is just 'done'. It is also something closely guarded and kept secret by society. I cannot think of any other way this could have come about!

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Because it feels very, very good?

Please tell me you're joking.

9. BillClintonsCigar Registered Senior Member

There is a real reality principle that regulates behaviour!

Last edited: May 26, 2003
  10. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Are you talking first-hand experience?

11. weebee Registered Senior Member

12. Siddhartha Registered Senior Member

Why am I so tempted to label someone in this thread a wanker?

13. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

It's not abuse....it's pleasure for the less fortunate who do not have a love one to bang or a general fuck buddy for late night booty calls. Some undertake it in abusive manner because it provides them further pleasure. I fail to see it as abuse.:bugeye:

14. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

why is masturbation a punishment?... id call it a reward! and safer pleasure.

15. BillClintonsCigar Registered Senior Member

Your right. It can come about in other ways. Sexual advances (of any kind) met with denial (or abuse) could lead to a person feeling abused in this way, and therefore the person has learnt the behaviour, and continues it theirself. If a person has sex on their mind, then any abuses can lead to the person feeling like they've been abused in this way, whether they have or not. This is how subjective feelings can be very wrong. Objectivity supplies real truth!

lol!

but this book doesn't tell the truth! Someone has looked at the history of such a thing, yet I bet the book holds no secrets. Each individual has the capacity to discover the truth, and God made it this way.

Of course it's an ab-use! I'd say it's most likely a male habit more than female (for the most part) and the seed's use is conception. An ab-use of the seed is anything else! It also says in the Bible the seed should not be wasted, and I'm sure you're all aware the Bible contains truth.

Last edited: May 29, 2003
  16. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Orgasm is rather pleasant; do people like the ones mentioned above interpret it as pleasure eventually, after some trials? How soon does their perception change, if at all?
    Pardon my asking, but, yes or no (if you started this thread dont be a wuss!)? And, as a matter of fact, do you know any people that use masturbation in such a way?
    This is very, very, very arguable...
    I see what you're saying, there's definitely some possibility in it.

17. BillClintonsCigar Registered Senior Member

Surely orgasm is a weakness: at an orgasm the organism becomes completely incapable of anything, so the height of sexual orgasm is a weakness.

NO, I have known this a long time before, but if one presents such material, others will draw conclusions from it, and one will be left alone, whether true or false.

Yes or no? Of course I masterbate, but one must wonder where it came from.

Last edited: May 30, 2003
  18. cyberat Registered Member

Why is masturbation referred to as self abuse?

When I masturbate, I am not abusing myself, I am being very nice to myself.