Canada rejects refugee status for Isreali war criminal

Discussion in 'World Events' started by jps, May 18, 2003.

1. jps Valued Senior Member

This is an interesting case....I have to say that it seems kinda odd
    that Canada is using refusing one individual refugee status as a forum to attack Israel's human rights abuses, and if he's a war criminal why aren't they prosecuting him? At least they're doing something

I think thats one of the boldest statements I've heard coming from a western govt figure about Israel.

http://canada.com/national/story.asp?id=C8A3D17C-2B49-4BC2-B562-CB8276D26EA2

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Surprise! Suprise! "Tiny" Israel is not Canada's favorite!

In March and April of 2003, when Israel was massacring Palestinian civilian's by the bushel basket in Jenin, Ramallah and Rufah, the Candadian Parliment issued a strongly worded statement in support of the Palestinian people.

The Jewish Mafia in Canada FLEW OFF THE HANDLE and demanded a retraction--no retraction--they then attacked the Canadian Prime Minister and even the Parliment with their CHUTZPAH laced lies and half truths through the Canadian Jewish owned and operated media, still Canada wouldn't budge.

AIPAC/ZOA money was then sent to Canada by the NYC Jews to overcome this serious problem--and still the end result was nada!

There have been several SUPPORT PALESTINE peace marches in Quebec and Ottawa ( with wall-to-wall Palestinian flags promanently displayed in every nook and cranny ), but to the chagrin of the Canadian/NYC Jews, it seems that the Palestinian's have certainly grabbed a TOE HOLD in Canada.

When a female member of the Canadian parliment was overheard ( open mike ) to call the US president and his cabal of Zionist gangsters, "BASTARDS," Bush SUDDENLY cancelled his visit to Canada.

AbdullaTheBomber....

Last edited: May 19, 2003
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SG-N Registered Senior Member

Another country saying "no" to war criminals !

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Must be them whining FRENCH-Canadians I can allmost hear a not to be further mentioned person think....

8. PeacefulWarrior Registered Member

*applauds canada's decision*

9. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I find Canada's position on this whole middle east situation to be very disturbing. For one thing, it's been barely six months since we took away Hezbollas' (or was it Hamas?) right to raise funds in Canada? Yet, we can so readily condemn someone for being a war criminal even though they haven't even been tried? Let along commited any crimes? That's just as bad as the head tax on Chinese? Many people didn't like the yellow fella's and so, thought that a double standard based on personal bias was constitutional. I don't care if you are for or against Israel. My personal opinion is that this case has nothing to with Canada's policies towards so called 'terrorists,' since we don't have any.

You see, Canada is angry at the Americans right now. All these disputes over softwood lumber and pot. In short, Jean Chretien and Dubya are not friends. Canada wants to send a message to the Americans through it's policies towards Israel and it's Immigrants to north American. Basically - get out of my territory in political-speak. It's a funny and confusing method to retain national sovereignty, but I think has absolutely nothing, if very little to do with Israel as a country.

If I we're this refugee I would file for an appeal and have this case heard out. It totally goes against the books, and has nothing to do with his past...

Although...more speculation could be that they fear he may be attempting to spy on Canada. Would you like to have a former Hit-Man as your room mate?

10. SG-N Registered Senior Member