subconsciousness of schizophrenics

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Avatar, May 18, 2003.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

do schizophrenic people have also several subconscousnesses?

eg- for 2 personalities 2 conscousnesses and 2 subconsciousnesses?
    or maybe in some rare cases the subconsciousness transforms into a consciousness

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

schizophrenia does not equal multiple personality disorder (now called dissociative identity disorder).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

OK - so I rephrase, but you got the idea

do people who suffer from multiple personality disorder have also several subconscousnesses?

eg- for 2 personalities 2 conscousnesses and 2 subconsciousnesses?
    or maybe in some rare cases the subconsciousness transforms into a consciousness

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

If I remember correctly, people with multiple personality disorder (MPD) actually have different brain patterns for different personalities. I guess you could say they have 2+ consciousnesses, but I think more accurately is to say that they use 1 conscious in a number of different ways. Only 1 personality is present at a given time.

As for subconsciousnesses, who knows. We can't accurately measure a subconscious or tap into one, so there's no way of knowing (at least right now) if a person with MPD has multiple subconsiousnesses.

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

9. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I would say I'm not a great believe in MPD.

Let me explain my point:

From my understanding if a person was to truly be traumatised by hearing a voice in their head, a natural occurance would only occur if they suffered as a youth from tortorous circumstances and remember their aggressor saying things to them.

This just means that they have a psychological scar.

There might even be people that "want to be different" that just don't know how to re-engineer themselves as their own entity.
    Again they won't be different people, but perhaps they might define particular ways they react as different people.

It would also be very easy to say that everybody does something they wish they hadn't done at some time in their life, for some this means inventing someone to blame to disattach their wayward thinking from the norm.

The main instance of MPD I have come across is down to Research, where the individual is unwittingly selected to participate in a "distant observation study" performed by the physics / cybernetics & neurological sectors.

This is where the observation team utilise lab equipment to merge patterns of thought with the receptive individual.
    The patterns within the lab are capture through particular types of scanning equipment and applied to the "guineapig" through the use of antenna arrays.

The nodes within the antenna array are parallel processed to generate a high state of computational power, and stream all their data into some main supercomputers that compile their information in overlays to create a Virtual model of both the Observation team member and the guineapig.

Due to the nature of the equipment and potential risks through radiation, Guineapigs are selected at random and are "commendeered" rather than "asked" to be studied.

(Such equipment is useful to observe potentially violent and riskful individuals since the observers are "distanted" by the equipment)

The effects I have seen tested have been from overlays of Women with men (which must be very provocative to both parties), Lab animals to the guineapig (once a person is on the system they can be merged with animals, although thought patterns aren't given the "plain speech" effect from obtaining the resonance of thought modulation at the voice/speech recognition centres of the brain.), finally the utilisation of CAD equipment and the programming mathematics required to generate a "cybernetic" connection.

(Computer mainpulation allows images to be broadcast to the individual and even thoughts generated into capturable entities on the computer system. Very useful for discussing Physics, Neurology, Astronomy etc)

Such equipment has been developed over the years with the countless amounts of research data collected from the "Paranormal research laboratories" and their "Word assosiation" exercises.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

<BR>Linked to Speech and Reading

10. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

ur crazzy you nasty lile comunist-rasist-jewish-nazi!

go fuck jezus and get it over with!