Bush: Road to Peace Plan "only" binding on the Palestinian's!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Abdullathebomber, May 14, 2003.

1. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Hum, I guess after the Camp David Agreement fiasco whereby the Palestinian's chose not to withdraw into a clover leaf shapped US Indian style reservation and vanish into obscurity, the US & Israel EVIL TWINS have now decided that this time the charade must be smeared with so much more US/Israeli feces so that the Palestinian's will not examine it so carefully and sign it swiftly.

See: http://www.washtimes.com/world/20030513-21741525.htm

Then--in 2500 words or less--please tell us why the Palestinian's should even entertain this US/Israel conspiracy as realistic and doable.

AbdullaTheBomber

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Though I deny any conspiracy they should work with the Peace Plan because: A lot more bloodshed on both sides is the alternative. Youve got to accept the Palestinians just arent going to get control of all of Israel like they want. Should make the best of the situation.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Clockwood,
    We're agreed that this peace plan is a better way forward than a car bomb, but the fact remains that the IDF have been operating like a group of armed thugs in the recent past, and that has got to end prior to negotiations - otherwise, it's the same as telling the palistinian negotiators to sit down at the table unarmed while letting the israeli negotiators sit down with guns pointed across the table.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

The always predictable CLOCKWOOD spews his Zionist venom--no surprise, huh folks?

Addulla: Yep, you're right--I mean, what people would resist rewarding the trespassers, thiefs, shop lifters and interlopers with "all of what they have stolen" from you?

I mean, if the neighborhood thug has burglarized your home--would you, CLOCKWOOD, settle for the return of 22% of your property and no equitable compensation and allow the frigin thief to keep 78% of it, as your Israel is trying to do in the territories?

Makes no sense, huh CLOCKWOOD? Ops, I forgot--YOU ARE THE BURGLAR!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This is why the trespasser Zionists will be bleeding red until their Messiah comes and sends these scurrilous head thumpers back into the desert to suck on yucca roots for sustenance into the next millennium.

AbdullaTheBomber....

8. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Sparky: Yeah, the diplomatic process isnt that great (both sides are pointing guns across the table) but I kinda doubt it is going to get better anytime soon. Sometimes you have to grit your teeth on these matters.

On another matter I will no longer regognize Abdullathebomber's existence. For all intents and purposes he now ceases to exist. I encourage everybody else to do the same.

There is no way to have a discussion with such a man. Allahmathmatics is even an improvement.

9. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Of course, the Arab side is oh so innocent.........................

10. spookz Banned Banned

I mean, if the neighborhood thug has burglarized your home--would you, CLOCKWOOD, settle for the return of 22% of your property and no equitable compensation and allow the frigin thief to keep 78% of it, as your Israel is trying to do in the territories?

well answer the question

11. Salty Registered Senior Member

Cant we just give the Israelies or Palestinians a buncha land in like texas? We could build them new religious land marks. It would cost less.

I say give the Palesitinian the whole gaza strip and west bank. Sell guns to idividual common Palestinian. Give grants to companies that start up industry in that region and people will have to much to lose for terrorism and will to armed for IDF to mess with.

12. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Why not give them the whole or most of the Sinai? With help it can be made viable........

13. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Pack up Momma, "we're going home to Poland!"

Abdullah: Interesting huh RED DEVIL, the Jews who lost their land, homes, and all of their personal possessions in Germany, Spain, Eastern Europe and North Africa preferred to go to Palestine after the war and rip off and murder a people that had nothing to do with the holocaust instead of returning to their anscestral homes and do their Jewish version of the Intifada.

I say the Palestinian's kick ass until there are no Zionists left in the Middle East. I mean, just by sitting still the Arabs gain on them. Why? Because the Jews have few kids--something about the incompetent way the Rabbi's do their circumcisions with those old dull hand-me-down Gillette razor blades, I've heard say--down at the pool hall--that they take off too much meat, LOL

Meanwhile, the average Palestinian goes out and does a 14 hour work day working for the slave driving Zionist Jews while up to their chins in chomping Jewish alligators in their Merkava tanks and Apache helicopter gunships, and then they return home and knocks off a couple of pieces, all before the 10:00 PM news comes on, on the Al Jazeera network!

AbdullaTheBomber....

14. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Re: Pack up Momma, "we're going home to Poland!"

15. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

the palestinians really dont seem to be kicking very much ass... Otherwise this whole thing wouldnt be in discussion... on the other hand:

Israel exists, it is there, it is beating down the entire region and has completely decimated every foreign army that has attempted to destroy it. In the process they have become paranoid and quite overzealous in their attempts to "keep the peace" through a whatever means necessary style police force on occupied territory. Well, Israel aint going away, no matter what, its there to stay. What we should rationally discuss are the ways to Get Along with them and to keep the peace so that innocent people dont have to die. Lets put aside whether or not they have a right to be there, and just focus on DISCUSSIONS on whether they should be there rather than explosions. THere is so much less whining that way.

Give peace a chance, then see what happens.

16. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

calling for boycot is a sad thing clock .

:bugeye:

devil-logics :
    spaniards colonizing azteks =>of course , the Aztek side is so innocent

cant u back up an argument instead of just throwing around
    1-sentence replies to 8-sentence quotes in 1 post ?

I disagree thats asking for nukes . I suggest u just give c4

why would they want other Arab land ?

Revolt in Lodz !!!!!!!!!
    And make Berlin the capital while at it !

Wheehee finally back to our Yiddish instead of that crazy Hebrew .

actually Id say terrorizing a nation into madness is quite kicking some ass . Kicking ass is more than the maximal victory of ruling Palestine .

I think a mass guerilla offense might do the trick . They dont seem ti cope that well with that now do they ?

thats the in-betweens , but its quite going nowhere . Hey Id be reasonably ok with them being there if they would
    1)leave certain places and drop the arms
    2)pay and help build palestinian economy/houses and everything they destroyed

what I also would appreciate would be a bit of honesty : about the holocaust , about zionism itself in general , about the origins of Ashkenazim .

whats the difference between having the right to be there and should be there ?

with no justice & equality there can be no peace

17. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Abdullah: Whoa! The Jews did not go into Palestine - they were PUT there by the USA, against the wishes of the British who were "protecting" Palestine and the Arabs as a result of the Treaty of Versailles after WW1. America bullied Britain with the threat of recalling all of her war debts - in one go - which would have crippled a crippled Britain for ever. Britain was on the side of the Palestinian and we got ridden over very roughly by the "cowboys" of the US Administration..........

18. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

bullshit , the brittish granted Israel , the USA was all worked up on anti-semitism at the time , the zionist $ didnt arrive yet .
    And if they put them there , why didnt they arm them ? Why did USSR did that ?

Protecting ? Get out of here they were COLONIZING . Before that the Turks colonized it , and the Arabs was promised freedom if siding with the Brits+French to throw donw the Turks , they did and they got 100X WORSE colonists back , who happened to know how oil works as well and started LEECHING .

Oh I see ur brittish

Man this forums gets more hilarious by the day

19. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

If you seek peace through negotion it is unlikely that even the most liberal and moderate parties will sign an agreement that reads like:

- The Palestine authourity will replace the israeli government and will protect and guarantee the human / religious rights of all palestine / jewish citizins as stated in.... blsblabla

OR

- The Israeli government in a generous gesture grants a lousy piece of land to their palestine neighbours on wich they can do what they like...

Surely the final draft must read better than that or the only alternative is that peace has to come out of the guns of the IDF and suicide bombings all over the world like is happening for way too long and probably will keep happening if...BOOM!

20. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

US/Israeli intransigence = blood & tears into the next millennium.

Abdulla: How 'bout already EXISTING UN resolutions that read:

1. Israel will withdraw to their pre-war 1967 borders.

a. Isn't this what UN resolution 442 and 337 already order?

2. Israel will withdraw from Jeruasalem and leave this city of holy
    shrines belonging to the world's major religions of the world
    neutral and under the jurisdiction of the United Nations,
    (referred to as "Corpus Separatum") under part III of UN
    resolution 181, under "City of Jerusalem."

a. Isn't this what UN resolution 181 already orders.

Including:

1. No discrimination against Jerusalem's inhabitants
    based on race, religion, language or sex.
    2. No expropriation of lands owned by Arabs in Jerusalem and
    any expropriation for public purposes shall allow for "full"
    compensation to the dispossesed.
    3. Any disputes will be referred to the International Court of
    Justice.
    4. Under ADMINISTRATIVE JUSTICE: "This statute shall provide for
    the establishment of an independent judiciary system,
    including a court of appeal and all inhabitants (Jew & Arab) of
    Jerusalem shall be subject to its decisions.

Then we can move on to UN resolution 169 which states:

1. Under Sec. A(4); The inalienable right of the Palestinians to
    return to their homes and property in Palestine, from which
    they have been displaced and uprooted, and calls for their
    UNCONDITIONAL return to their lands.
    2. Under Sec 6(a); The right of Palestinians to self determination
    without external interference and to national independence
    and sovereignty.
    3. Under Sec 10; Demands that Israel should fully comply with all
    the resolutions of the United Nations relevent to the historic
    character of the Holy City of Jerusalem, in particular Security
    Resolutions 476 (1980) of June 1980 and #478 (1980) of
    August 1980, and rejects the declaration by Israel that
    Jerusalem is its capital.
    4. Under Sec 62; The UN committee recalls the fundamental
    principle of the inadmissability of the aquisition of territory by
    force and stresses the consequent obligation for complete and
    speedy evacuation of any territory so occupied.

5. The natural and inalienable right of Palestinians to return to
    their homes is recognized by UN resolution 194 (under sec III)
    which the UN General Assembly has reaffirmed every year
    since its adoption. This right was also unanimously
    recognized by the Security Assembly in its UN resoultion 237
    (1967); the time for the urgent implementation is long overdue.
    6. The UN charter has decided NOT TO RECOGNIZE actions by
    Israel that seek to alter the character and status of Jerusalem
    and calls for all states, specialized agencies and other
    international organizations not to conduct any business which
    is not in conformity with the provisions of the present UN
    resolutions and other revalent UN resolutions.

Well folks, we could go on and on and on regarding Israel's intransigence and its world PARIAH status in the eyes of the world community--and of course, the coconspirator in all of Israel's HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS--the United States.

Yes, the AlanH's and the other Zionist riff-raff will howl and cry wolf and bring in the Jews most oft used term: "Anti-Semitism!" But, indeed, the truth isn't written in the wind--in fact it is written in US resolutions that Israel has consistantly stuck out its stiff middle finger to, and ignored them all with the tacit approval of the US.

I would bet my dozen doughnuts to your single bagel ( AlanH) that you're blood pressure is rising rapidly as you grasp at straws and cry bloody murder at Abdulla's mere repetition of the UN resolutions in response to VORTEXX' post.

AbdullaTheBomber....

Last edited: May 18, 2003
  21. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- A suicide bombing on a commuter bus Sunday morning killed at least seven people and wounded 19 others, Israeli police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/05/17/mideast.violence/index.html

Just as some negotiations get going a suicide bomber just has to blow up a bus in Jerusalem. This throws a wrench into the works. The thing is these nutters WANT bloodshed. They could at least restrict themselves to targets at least in the VISCINITY of military personel. *sigh*

22. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

The victims attacked again--One wonders why--NOT!

Abdulla: Of course over the past 31 months the IDF's Merkava tanks and AH-64a Apache helicopters have been rusting in their shipping containers, right CLOCK?

Stick to military targets, huh? Just like the IDF does it, right CLOCK?

(Deep breath) Hey CLOCK: "You reap what you sow." ever hear that one? (Abdulla Passes gas )

AbdullaTheBomber....

23. blankc Your superior Registered Senior Member

Abdulla, you wouldn't happen to have gone by TheAZCowboy at one time have you? Your writting style bears an uncanny resemblance. I hope they don't ban you again.