The Jewish-Nazi connection: untold secret facts

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Proud_Syrian, May 12, 2003.

1. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  2. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Yeah, because the Jewish people and the Nazis had so much in common... :bugeye:

3. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  4. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

5. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  6. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Definitely too much :m:

7. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

I dont know about Nazi-Mizrahi ties but I do know about the FACT that the Stern Militia cooperated with the Nazi's and that many tribal leaders of the 800.000 Ashkenazim who migrated didnt just survive the holocaust . There is a big difference between the Lodz Ghetto Jews and the Israeli of 48 , lets not forget that . The rich and powerfull either left for USA or went along with the Stern and Irgun Militias that fought in 48 won and grew to be todays LIKUD .

Yitzhak Shamir the pres of 86 actually FOUGHT WITH STERN himself .

So I wouldnt go like this with all these wuick reactions , there have been disgusting things happening between 40 and 50 , the ZIONISTS are not the same as the JEWS .

Zionists gloryfied ANTI-SEMITISM as they hated their Jewish faith and destiny of landless wanderers (thats what the Torah says they are )

You understand the error now ?

Y'all should study some Israeli history . People turned shit into one big lie just to look good , but I know exactly who is walking around in Israel today .

Never heard of Jabotinsky and his fascists Italian comrads ?

So to rephrase , because the Zionists and Nazi's had somuch in common : Anti-Semitism . Many Jews died for Palestine , not just Arabs .

Now that ive checked that book , thats about that 60.000 deal they found out LMAO and people in here act like its planet-x , lol .

Even when its written by :
    Edwin Black is the son of Jewish survivors of the Holocaust. He was a founder of Chicago Monthly and frequently contributes to the Chicago Tribune and other publications. He lectures and writes extensively on Jewish and Israeli subjects.

still the anti-production of biasedness takes over and its bad just because it shows a connection so extremely brain-washed away , it cant be held for truth and is treated as a joke .

Last edited: May 12, 2003
  8. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Last edited: May 12, 2003
  9. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

"There has been a long-time need for scholars and journalists to take a hard, detailed, and fair look at the relationship between American corporations and the Nazis. Edwin Black has done this for one major American corporation--IBM. Piece of evidence by piece of evidence, Black pulls together information from disparate archival sources to weave his story of the Nazis relying on IBM to assist them in a variety of ways, including implementing the Final Solution. The story is both fascinating and frightening and raises questions about corporate profits at the expense of moral decision-making. One would hope this book will serve as a reminder to American corporations that they constantly need to be on guard against directly or indirectly supporting dictators and totalitarian regimes. The book also helps us better understand the mechanics of the Holocaust and reminds us the machinery of death oftentimes involves machinery itself." (Dr. Greg Bradsher, Holocaust-Era Assets expert; author of Managing Archives and Archival Institutions)

Source: The Nizkor Project: Edwin Black

10. bhudmaash Banned Banned

11. man_of_jade Psychic person Registered Senior Member

Wow, so the Nazi's killed 6 million jews because they were allied? Or was that just a cover up? Paraniod conspiricy theories again...

12. Prisme Speak of Ideas, not of things Registered Senior Member

I have heard of this. Hitler had put a price-tag for each jew he would sell back to the jewish church. Out of the possible hundreds of thousands that could have been bought, only a minute group actually were saved... while the others were 'theoretically' systematically killed.

13. Isn't more civilized and intellectual to comment on the 'facts' mentioned in the original post rather than confirming the old 'lies'.!

I dont blame you, decades of indoctrinating and brain-washing must be very difficult to overcome.

14. It does not work anymore to accuse anyone who come with untold stories and fact a conspirator !!

remove the ashes of ignorance and indoctrination from your minds guys, open your minds to facts even if they hurt.

Even some JEWS themselves CONFIRM the connection between the nazis and the zionist jews: check these JEWISH sites:

http://www.jewsnotzionist.org ( this one includes many other jewish sites ).

15. But who said 6 million jews died during the HOLOHOAX ???

16. jps Valued Senior Member

I don't know about this secret deal conspiracy theory stuff, however...........

"One Cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland"

-Izaak Greenbaum, head of Jewish Agency Rescue Committee, February 18, 1943.

Addressed to the Zionist Executive Council.

17. jps Valued Senior Member

This is very true..
    How many people are aware that Henry Ford was an avid admirer of Hitler and supported the Nazis up until the US entered the war?

18. Prisme Speak of Ideas, not of things Registered Senior Member

I tend to agree with Syrian, 6 million people is a streach... a rather huge one that serves propaganda better than logic.

Body count and other interesting facts about the camps:
    http://www.revisionists.com/revisionism.html
    (go to middle of page to see stats)

Revisionism in general:
    http://www.codoh.com/newrevoices/nrbrewer/relax.html

If you are easily offended by your preppy nature, don't go visit these sites, they will attempt to make you think outside of your 'historical safe zone'.

Prisme

P.S.
    Olympics were held in Nazi germany before the war. American broadcasters complimented the Chancellor (Hitler) for his great country.

P.S.S
    I strongly believe that the entire war was devastating, not exclusively to a particular group. Europe was invaded, England was bombed, China invaded, Japan nuked and some jews got to do force labor and sometimes die in camps... it's all part of a days work when the world is at war.
    So I do not consider the jews more pityfull than others that had it most likely as hard as them.

Last edited: May 13, 2003
  19. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

This is also very true.

FORD, HENRY (1863-1947) American industrialist and founder of the Ford Motor Company. In 1920 Ford published "The International Jew" a strongly antisemitic book that became one of Hitler's major sources of inspiration. During the early 1930s, Ford was a vigorous supporter of Hitler and the Nazi movement. Later, he publicly apologized to the Jewish people after being threatened with a worldwide Jewish boycott.

Source: The Holocaust Project

20. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

I don't understand why someone can write and sell a book linking jews to hitler, while noone writes a book pointing out the documented links between the Bush family and the Nazi party.

21. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

Someone did write a book about it. Chapter 2 is entitled The Hitler Project.

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography

22. Quondam72 Registered Member