Camp David Agreement--now the Road to peace process-the US/Israel charade continues.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Abdullathebomber, May 11, 2003.

1. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Interesting, the Road To Peace Agreement (RTPA) has just been introduced by the CHICKEN HAWKS and already Israel's killer Sharon has 100 changes he insists Israel cannot live without.

Foremost is their insistance that the Palestinian's give up their RIGHT OF RETURN to their confiscated lands or even to receive just compensation for their losses in the hands of the Zionists!

Funny (kinda, huh?) but the Jews insist on their own RIGHT OF RETURN. Interesting, huh? But how do you return to somewhere where you've never been?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Like my daddy used to say when I was knee high to a grasshopper: "You can't teach what you don't know anymore than you can come from where you ain't been."

Case closed!

AbdullaTheBomber

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Ahmad Yassin :

When we have an independent Palestinian state, we will be the first one to lay down arms, not before that .

A ceasefire will only follow an Israeli withdrawal from all the Palestinian territories occupied in 1967 and if a Palestinian state is established on the Gaza City and the West Bank with Al-Quds (occupied Jerusalem) as its capital

On the roadmap :

It only protects Israels security and provides for re-grouping the Palestinian factions as desired by the Israelis

The roadmap envisions a Palestinian state by 2005, but this deadline will be extended to 2010 and then to 2020

Abu Mazens commitment, however, to disarm Palestinian militants was unacceptable , We reject this call. Most of the Palestinians reject it.

http://www.arabia.com/newsfeed/article/english/0,14183,391221,00.html

What happened to those negotiatons , didnt Hamas sabotaged it already ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

What Middle Eastern Peace Plan?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Mathmatics: I think we have finally found someone more heinously evil than you. I would never have thought the day would come. So when are you two getting married?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. jps Valued Senior Member

Re: What Middle Eastern Peace Plan?

Not surprisingly, the US media never reports on this side of Hamas. As far as most American know, blowing up Jewish children is Hamas' only activity.
    The result of this is that when the government goes after prominent Arab-Americans who give financial asistance to any of Hamas' programs, these people are quickly branded as terrorists themselves both by the government and popular opinion. Supporting food and drug distribution to opressed people now constitutes terorrism in the eyes of the US.

9. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Abdulla
    I agree the Palestinian state is gonna be a joke , its highly illogical for Israel to actually allow it on multiple reasons (for one they didnt just bring down Iraq to allow the rise of another organized enemy) . Ofcourse Yassin is speaking of certain arrangements within the context of the Palestinian state , not just A palestinian state thats gonna be a joke .

I know there never be and Im quite sure everybody involved knows it as well , but this brings me to the following question : If all resistance group know , and if they wont give up either , why just keep playing these games and not push for a final offense to bring the Israel down . Uncoventional methods at any costs and en-masse can create such an enormous panic the Israel state could collapse from within . Im talking about 100 bombers a day etc , they are quite powerfull (relativly) and if they join forces a fatal(for Israel) push is most definetly within the possibilities .

Im just thinking they dont want to risk the power they have aquired untill this point . A final push would mean destruction or victory , there's hardly any in between .

I know Hamas works from some retalliation-logics , but so does Israel . Its useless , they can better stop bombing than simply retaliate , retaliation only causes more autrocities . As surrendering simply is no option , I suggest a different approach than just retalliation .

Hey , why should u have a tv-station if ur gonna show how ur enemy is actually doing admirable things . We could just all cancel the entire system of the media if the new approach was "show how Hamas is helping children" instead of "show how Hamas is killing children" .

JPS
    We all know terrorism is just one big lie , and it gets crazier by the day in some time its going to be terrorist to visit a mosque or grow a beard .........In this specific case ofcourse EVERYTHING links with Palestine (do you notice the shift of Arafats position and status ?) is considered terrorism , ridicouless how everybody in the world needs food/education but when the Palestinians are involved with it its terrorism . Its all one huge joke , and the only way to stop this attitude is to confront it . If terrorist is what people wish to call a person that cares for the wellbeing of his brothers , then so be it . Shit nobody cant even properly define terrorism in its already sad forms , nevermind a logical conclusion .

Clock
    O shut up Clock , ur in no position to even use the word evil as I you never have and never could provide a solid (or any actually) ethical theory that proves evil .

All u do is see the words hamas and a positive approach instead of a negative one and your judgement is already made .

Thats not conscioulsy rationalizing , thats emotionally reacting just like dogs do . Throw them a ball and they start running ......

10. bhudmaash Banned Banned

AllahsM:

AM, remember my thoughts regarding a more focussed Pally leadership/action?....can't remember which thread it was..but I think you remember. Well there you go, sort of what I was saying. Although I think the imeadiate objective of such focussed action should be inflict losses specifically on the IDF.:m:

11. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Yes I remember the postion and the debate but I thought it was with JPS , oh it doesnt matter who the question was should there be an actual realizable positive purpose for the bombings

Look as long as their is a possibility of actual succes Im for it , but if thre isnt its a different deal . I mean if its hopeless then the retaliation isnt just retaliation its all that can be done , and its either that or give up . even giving up I could agree with if there would be some tactic behind it that would bring future victory , but if not the not its Jihad . If all that can be done is keeping Maccabi Tell Aviv play its Euro home games in Cyprus then thats what should be done . Truly giving up is out of the question , that means its done with Arabia and I wouldnt want the future would hold , the Israeli question isnt just A issue , its THE Issue . That doesnt mean its more important than others , it means it represents the others as its the central issue on this globe for the people who have something to say .

First you speak of IDF
    1)Final attack against IDF means fratericide and defeat . Not even Egypt and Syria could handle these people (who are the most powerfull people on this planet) , conventional warfare is out of the questions we better stick at throwing rocks and when Maccabi plays their Euro matches in T-A then we should sneak in and throw rocks at players if that is the only thing we are capable of doing . Thats simply the end of Palestine doing a crazy thing like attacking the IDF , they got jets and heli's and tanks man and nuclear weapons . What tribe went the first extinct when America was invaded ? We dont want the same thing to happen and 500 years later we have united states of israel and oppressed mestizo-arabs .

2)IDF=PEOPLE

3)I dont think we are going to be to bitchy on ethics and all that crap if we are talking about a final offense that brings victory .

I suddenly remeber the thread you speak of its another one but its the same deal anyways . So as far as leadership goes , I cant remember what ive said but I do believe there might be possibility for final offense , I remember it was a conventional army etc you spoke off , everything but killing civillians .

If your not to kill civillians you better just leave it how it is because its civillians that occupy Israel . A downfall of the Zionist state will create enromous Anarchy , most Israeli's would flee/leave and clans would remain to fight . Ud have Militia's as you now how Hamas , Islamic Jihad etc .

And thats the question as well , what would happen when there is no Zionist state with all these groups ? Islamic Jihad and Hamas (I believe Hamas even cooperated with Israel once against Arafat) would form a block , there would be this sort of mainstream Palestinian movement in the line of Arafat , would they rule together ?

Indeed a conventional take over would be a solution to this specific problem (if there could be a serious unity that would hold after the war) , but a conventional Palestine would simply be nuked by israel and then the game is over .

Thats just nmo way to take it over . The best deal would be a strong Arab state that will support the attacks but not openly (like USA with Israel) , and that can hold controll after the war is over . The war itself should be guerilla no doubt , otherwise its chanceless unless ur NKorea/China .