Next Stop: Iran

Discussion in 'World Events' started by alanH, May 9, 2003.

1. alanH Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

smack

funny........it disproves my jews-syria/oil-iran theory , perhaps it should be hamas-ayatollah......who knows , I know one thing ;

smack

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

alanH,
    Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, DPRK ... exactly how many people do you think you'll have to kill to bring peace and security?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. alanH Registered Senior Member

sparks: I don't know...but I think peace and security are pretty worthy goals.

8. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Indeed they are alanH, but how you go about achieving those goals matters - there's an old american phrase that's appropriate here:
    "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"

9. alanH Registered Senior Member

...except you can have peace *after* the bombing.

10. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Goes without saying - since the dead are normally quite peaceful folk.

11. alanH Registered Senior Member

Hey, just pointing out the flaw in your comparison.

You're not saying *everyone* dies in a war, are you?

12. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

No, but enough die to piss off their surviving family members and create a source of new terrorists.

13. alanH Registered Senior Member

So your logic is to give the old terrorists a pass in order not to create circumstances where new terrorists might come about?

14. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

My logic is an ethical foreign policy alanH. Thought you'd have guessed that by now.

15. shadows technocrat:Teach me Registered Senior Member

This is pointless we don't have the capabilities to hold down everything we are taking we will run out of tanks, aircraft to deploy. Not to mention the millions of honorable young men who are willing to be in the line of fire. They will dwindle in numbers as they don't want to be sent on a goose chase. to look into the faces of children as they starve. While they are well feed. Who knows what Dictator bush will do next.

16. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Though I am not so sure we will be attacking them anytime soon I cant say I like the Iranian leadership. They have done some nasty things in their day and they should be replaced. I just think we need to finish up with Iraq and Afganastan first.

17. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

clock , u really believe ur liberating everybody dont u ?

can anybody blaim me for giving up on ignorance as an excuse as I know learning isnt an option ?

18. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I swear to you that I believe we are doing the right thing in removing such bastards as Saddam, the Taliban, and anyone else committing similar offensed. It is almost as big a sin to ignore such things as it is to commit them yourself.

19. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

1)taliban is quite active nobody seems to care . Its all about where exactly they're active isnt it ?
    2)saddam denied democracy to the same people that are denied democracy by the USA right now
    3)what about china-nk-african regimes etc etc ?
    4)what about respecting the wishes of the natives ?
    a)Iraqi's
    b)Iran : Iran became theocracy after a PEOPLES revolution AGAINST the USA regime . Its what they want , so as long as that is so and as long as they have little international business (like USA for instance) , every intervention simply is a crime against a people .

Funny thing how Tali and Saddam were both USA supported : At least be honest to yourself and admit the disgusting history of the USA in the mid-east .

PS : If u wanna attack a brutal oppressive regime attack Saudi , but u wont since saudi is ur buddy for il just like saddam was . I bet when the oil runs out saudi turned evil and rogue all ofasudden as well . Good thing that moment wont be in times of USA presence .

20. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

All places eventually but we must pace ourselves. Take those worthwhile in their viciousness but still manageble in their power. We cant hit everywhere at the same time for goodness sake.

How would you go about uprooting regiems such as Saddam's or malevolent organazations such as Hamas or the Taliban?

21. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

keep on lyng to yourself clock , perhaps a day will come and u will loose a loved one , and then the reality of your bullshit will hit you so hart u hardlky gonna survive it . U didnt lost anybody on 9-11 did u clock ?

U just keep believing its a full schdedual thats keeping you out of those places instead of interest .

1)Only one who considers hamas an enemy is the regions greatest enemy ever : Israel . A 55 year old violent and hostile colony .
    2)We get rid of people if u stop supporting people . All u did with saddam is starve the citizens while the man just kept making $ by smuggling oil out of the country . Ur responsible for 1 MILLION dead CHILDREN who starved because of the boycots , Saddam never felt a thing . Stop supporting Israel . Sop supporting Saudi .Stop supporting Kuweit etc etc and the people will fight opression themselves . Your liberations are nothing but re-colonizations .

22. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Why should I lie to myself if you are so willing to do it for me? You call me baist but you are even moreso. I at lest restrict my anger towards governments and individuals, not peoples. I look for the current good, not vengence for something few are old enough to remember.

Anyway you say the US is an empire. You may be right, you may be wrong. Either way after we fix things living conditions will be better and the people will be more free than they have been in centuries. Even if we were doing this purely for our own benifit (this I deny) the people would still be better off after this is all over. We will do things right this time. We wont turn our backs while the world falls apart and we will finish what we started.

23. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

am I authority in your consciousness ?

this accusation has been presented and refuted millions of times , did u find some new cold hard usa-style evidence ?
    Ur about 100000000000X more biased than I am .

Im not in mental disneyland like you are , I hold responsible who is responsible , anger has little to do with matters . It you who are lead by emotions not me .

Im all about currency my friend , what exactly is remebered by few and old ones ? I speak of what happens TODAY , vengeance has little to do with it , its obstruction that is relevant to me , all demons can live a wonderfull life on some island or mars as long as they dont obstruct I have no problems with anybody .

U dont understand Imperialism do you ? I may be wrong , its a FACT . As the country has reached the need to exploit internationally instea dof nationally capitalism has reached level of Imperialism , or is all that oil-mideast sweatshop-eastasia etc all made up by crazy conspirators . Everything is made in USA right ?

PS : Didnt u notice u are a union of 50 states ?

History has proven different , todays policy proves different . First of all you're not making anything better , and if you would (witch u dont) it would be better according to your understandings of better , and those understandings of better you base on your own benefits . You turn your back while the world falls apart ? Are you fucking BLIND man whats wrong with you ? The world doesnt just fall apart because everybody's crazy except for you , what you started is the cause of the damn world falling apart dont you get it ? How many fucking planes people need to fly into your buildings before you understand they dont appreciate your effords of helping them ? USA is so damn infamous in that short period it exists it already made everybody forget about the 2000 years of oppression caused by Euro , people are becoming pro-france for fucks sake just because ur WORSE !!

somebody needs to wake you up man , again Ill ask you Im sure u never lost anybody in 9-11 or war DID YOU ?

I say the opinion of the peole who DID lost somebody on 9-11 is about 1000X more valuable than yours on these matters mister Nebraska .