Hey Americans: Your Tax Dollars At Work.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Proud_Syrian, May 9, 2003.

1. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  2. VAKEMP Registered Senior Member

All I saw was a blank screen. :bugeye:

3. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  4. it takes few seconds for the presentation to load..be patient.

5. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  6. jps Valued Senior Member

If only there was a way to trick Fox news into allowing something like that to be shown as a commercial.....

7. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

I think that massmedia propaganda has a great potential and is way easier and more humane than assaults .

Such movies like these (and better ones that explain some stuff) can actually persuade people into action , especially when its done massal and you put in some fireworks along them (perhaps a little bomb here and there on governmental facilities) .

As far as making this shit appeard on national tv , it shouldnt be that hard I think there are plenty people and millions of ways that can make it happen , the thing is people just dont do it because it hasnt come in their paths , Im sure things are quite possible .

A true problem would be I think what happens next , who do they attack ? The president , or the system ? I dont think the president and his administration are as much responsible as the system is , they dont do anything new , its just a bit more spectacular and public .

It really worries me that people who are at least in the right direction speak of impeachment . Dont they see its their entire system that decides policies , the government just applies details . And this brings me to the problem of actual change , instead of a spectacular show.......

Thats the greatest trick "democracy" ever pulled , making u think there are alternatives.......

8. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

bah, even if he could be impeached, doubtful he would be convicted with the Senate how it is... =(

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

HMMM quite dramatic in it's presentation..well it won't make a difference anyway in anything

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!