silly question

Discussion in 'World Events' started by NightFall, May 8, 2003.

1. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

i dont know much at all about politics, hich is why i read here alot, but very seldom post. but ive got a question and im sure you all have an aswer to it.

when they show someone they've captured or are looking for, they put them on playing cards. obviously ranking them. But my question is, is there a specific way of ranking them or is it just a random "who's worse than who" ?

thanks everyone.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. I Like Pencils I'll send you to Heaven. Registered Senior Member

Of course there is. The person who has done the most terrible deeds, or is the most valuable to the Americans, like Saddam, for example, would be ranked as the ace of spades (at the top). Whereas the Iraqi information boy would be ranked near the bottom, as the joker, for example.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

8. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

does suit mean anything? (type of criminal etc.)

9. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

and id gathered that much.. but my question was why to theyy choose to rate someone a 6 instead of a 5 or a 7? i was wondring if there were specific lines drawn to categorize those that were being ranked.

10. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

Couldn't find the gore-look-alike but I found someone (7 of diamonds) that looks like a news guy from CNN (I think). uhhmm who is he .. help me people!?

11. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

Nightfall

The ranking system seems to be based on military rank or civilian status in the government plus how badlyly we wanted to get information from them.

Knowing the military they probably came up with some kind of a complex evil doers formula.

12. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

dsdsds

re 7 of diamonds, gees he does look familiar dosen't he.

13. machaon Registered Senior Member

Your right Nightfall, that was a silly question. When I read it I fell over laughing. The sillitude was overwhelming. I curled up right there in the floor and laughed until I was pink, like a baby. That is why I thank you.

But yes, there is a ranking system. And is an EVIL based system. Only Bruce Wayne knows all the details. After all he designed the system. But you need not worry, they are being ranked by proffesionals.

14. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

this was a funny question. anyway....yea, i think it is in fact based on a ranking system. i think it's based on power and influence. thus we have saddam on top, and his cronies behind--- in order of importance. oh, and MSS isn't there on the list. apparentley bush considered him not ''worthy'' enough. WHAT THE HELL?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. bhudmaash Banned Banned

Nightfall, it's all bullshit. There's a war being faught, and these morons make light of what is really a very serious matter by bringing out a scheme whereby the so called most wanted are depicted on a set of playing cards?!!!!!!
    And the oiks all lap it up, like dogs. Don't pay any attention.

16. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

Deck of cards

You should really consider buying your own fantastic personal deck of "Iraqi's most wanted". They are available now at Spoofproductsforyou.nutz.com........ for the low low price of only $10.00. or call 1-800- cardsfor- nutz............

Just think of the cherished memories you will have of playing card games with your loved ones using this historical a deck of cards.
    Each time you see the cards your heart will be blessed with thoughts of; GW Bush, Don Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney. A $30.00 value.

Buy now and we will include an extra deck that you can pass on to your grandchildren, and as an added bonus we will include a sheet of toilet paper which is the same brand that is used by GHW Bush. A $40.00 value Call now for this amazing offer.

Not sold in stores

( This offer void where prohibited. )

brought to you by spoof productions