Suicide Bombers are not British

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Vienna, May 5, 2003.

1. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Asif Mohammed Hanif, the suicide bomber who murdered three Isrealis and maimed countless others in Tel Aviv is said to be British. So is his alleged accomplice, Oman Khan Sharif.

They are not British. They might posess British passports but they are not British. The British do not behave in such a despicable and cowardly way. The British do not deliberately kill children. The British do not go out of their way to massacre women. The British do not murder innocent men. It is not the part of British culture. If the British have to fight anyone they will bravely look them in the eye.

The Isrealis need to know this.

They need to know that these men have nothing to do with me or what my country stands for.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

you talk as if the british are god's angels on this earth.:bugeye: i'm really tempted to go on a tirade against the british regarding colonisation......but that would be too time consuming

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. aghart Registered Senior Member

you talk as if the british are god's angels on this earth

we are, didn't anyone tell you?. by the way Vienna is correct, it is unforunately very easy to get a British passport nowadays, but do tell us about the British colonial past, then we will reply with the truth. How dare we give railways to the world, who gave the Royal Navy the right to hunt down the slave trade ships and bring it to an end. What other nation would acknowledge that they had a major part to play in starting the slave trade but see the errors of their way and send the fleet to bring it to an end.

If you look at the past you have to judge it on the ways of the world at that time, you cannot judge 18th or 19th century actions from a 21st century viewpoint. The British can look back on their history with pride, God save the Queen!.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Don’t worry. 18 Saudi Arabians killed 3,000 people in New York, but it turned out they were really from Afghanistan and Iraq.

8. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Yeah, right. Says the Irishman.

9. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Not your cup of thea?

Thats a broad generalisation, I think you will find violent people people in most countries. The old British Empire was build with canonfodder...

10. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Even if the suicide bombers were Brits, shouldn’t their families’ houses be demolished?

11. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Vienna,
    My point was that the british have more causes to not boast of their historical legacy than most nations.

12. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Only Anglo-Saxon authority's values accepting people are Brittish..........right ?

U dont like the man , so u cal'l him not brittish ?
    By what do u define a nationality ?
    By behaviour ?
    By ethnicity ?
    By religion ?

What ?

13. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Answer it if its so obvious . Or are u affraid of saying :

I judge a persons Nationality by his behaviour toward the ethnical authority of the respective country and its position internationally , when his ethnicity doesnt correspond with the authority's ethnicity .

Its quite sad how a person tries to hide his racism , be honest thats the least that you can do .

By behaviour ?
    By ethnicity ?
    By religion ?
    By .........?

Tell me .
    By what ?

14. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

History u probably doesnt stretch beyond 100 years , but even in this period your history is quite wonderfull , especially for the ones you have colonized and are still exploiting .

And thanks for giving Palestina to some billionaire fascists too .
    And thanks for Kuweit (yea a "friendly" state was needed as your boats switched to oil )

Now back to you beinga racist .

U assume u have nothing left to say ? I assume you are admitting :

I judge a persons Nationality by his behaviour toward the ethnical authority of the respective country and its position internationally , when his ethnicity doesnt correspond with the authority's ethnicity .

15. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Meaning , its not :

Its just :

I judge a persons Nationality by ethnicity .

Thanks for clearing it up

I hate your country

I hate your history and heritage

Your royalty is just plain lame.....so lame I dont even hate it .
    (but thats because of today's times , Id hate them if we were to go back some hundred years)

My identity doesnt depend on my nationality
    My identity doesnt depend on my heritage
    My identity doesnt depend on my culture

My identity depends on my understanding of identity created by my own mind . I AM identity

As for my nationality , its from EU (further specification I find unnecesarry) . My nationality depends on the laws of the country that considers me nationalized .

The meaninglessness of both is equal .

Anyways , thanks for proving your racism . (in about a million ways)

And back to the point . I dont think suicide bombers would identify themselves as brittish either .

16. ben lomond Registered Senior Member

Are you English Vienna? Only an englishman could speak with such arrogance and hypocricy. The british do not murder innocent men? How about Berwick when Edward the first of england massacred the entire town? Men, women and children? How about Drogheda? None were spared. I could actually give hundreds of examples but I fear my efforts would fall on deaf english ears. I leave you with this.Thirteen unarmed civilians massacred by highly trained paratroopers in londonderry during a peace march in the 1970's. The list is endless and the crimes so many. I speak as a highlander whose land and culture were decimated by english cowardice, force of numbers and inhumanity. Scum of the earth.

17. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

No, Allah's Mathematics, you've got it wrong again, or you've deliberately misinterpretated in order to have another little rant.

Vienna was not talking about ethnicity at all. His point was that a passport or a piece of paper do not make you a member of a country. In fact, your claim

was his point, which you then present as your own in some odd belief that you are in some way superior. You did word it better though, except for the statement "understanding of identity created by my own mind", which appears false as you seem to be little more than a product, the manufacture of which you have spent quite some time describing in these forums.

18. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Im quite right acually Marquis , but im honored at least you are acknowledging my consciousness .
    Another little rant ? This implies previous rants and current rants , hey if you can show me even one Ill honestly admit it . Especially in my wonderfull conversations I have had with my QPR homie mr Vienna , I have ranted quite alot , but surely you must know that I ranted better then he did , and that this specific time I wasnt quite ranting . I was actually proving his racism , again .

Yes he did .

and my reply was , what does make you into a member of a country ? His response :

1)I am British because I was born and educated here

Education+birth imply rather large chance of specific ethnicity .

2 My family was born here,

Family's birth increases the chance of specific ethnicity .

3 my ancestors were all born and buried here.

Fat chance a Awadhi Abadhi has his ancestors born and buried there as well .

ancestors birth+burial increase the chance of specific ethnicity .

It increase up untill a point where it is reasonable to conclude if these things are required (as he logically implies) to be a Brit , there is little chance for a non originally-native person to be a Brit .

That I find racist . Secondly , that is against constitution . He implies the value of these racial elements greater than the value of naturalization (because it is the value of naturalization that is attached to a non-ethnical native Brit (english presumably if we speak of England) in conclusion to call someone a Brit .

Constitution says that a person IS a Brit when he has Brittish nationality . To judge otherwise motivated by ethnicity (or religion) is considered being RACIST .

1)My view IS superior to his on that specific point and I have proved why .
    2)It was not his point . His was to show that the reason he is Brit does not depend on his law , but on his ethnicity . Or are you going to tell me pakistani's , jamaicans , indians (all with Brittish Nationality and speaking English and even born in Brittain) etc all have ancestors born and buried in Brittain too ?

Im not a product but a producer . I have produced these letters on this screen , those letters on the screen did not produce me .
    Also you should know that I have more timing on describing others , Id say its about 1-100 me-others .

Id like to know who's product I am (according to you) , who is my maker but Allah ?

As for my man Vienna who clearly approaches matters via methoda repressiva

, lol , just close your eyes and ignore . Repression of Reality .

Vienna is a racist , no matter how hard he tries to deny this . I have proven this fact plenty of times , I have made fun of him while doing so

as I (Arab) joked about the Hijackers (Arabs) , the man says :

There is an old Greek saying:
    How do you identify a Turk?
    By the blood on his hands.

a Turk ? As he wants to racially insult me , he brings in Turks (proves racial motivation) , while he even more racially assumes Turks=Arabs .

This man is nothing but a sociologic subject in my eyes , as I am familliar with this trail of thought , the hate for Turks in England easily is linked into this matter and general dislike of muslim migration .

Ofcourse he also identified a race by intelligence
    Ofcourse he also judges racially motivated
    Ofcourse he also insults by using typical ethnic-names

If this man is not racist then racism does not exist .

19. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

hah hah hah hah hah....you're proud of the royalty? hah hah

after all the muck it's name been run through you're proud of it?

anyway regarding colonisation, what did you do? i'll tell you:-

1. steal the colony's wealth and other mineral resources,

2. forcibly take large amounts of raw materials such as jute, cotton etc. to england,

3. utilise these raw materials for making an end product, such as spinning cotton and jute etc.,

4. shipping the finished product back to the colony and selling it at astronomical prices, thus making a killing,

5. the situation of the farmers deteriorates rapidly as most of their produce is taken away by the british to england for the purposes mentioned above,

6. any raw material left is spun by hand, and thus it cannot compete with the cheap machine made goodsexported by england, MADE WITH the colony's raw materials,

7. this results in breakdown of the previously self-sufficient village economy.

now this is only a very small part of what they did. you really want tme to write down ALL the unjust acts they passed? all the wrong things they did, all they stole? if so just tell me. i'll have to read my history book again.

20. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

I tend to agree. It's rare for a 'democracy' to have an unelected head of state

BTW Do you know we invented the concentration camp and wiped out an entire race of native Tasmans? Way to go GB!

God save the Queen
    Dee Cee

21. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Britain is indeed not exclusive in wrongdoings, and Britain is most certainly not exclusive in being a country to be proud of like you are, you have to share that place with American patriots, who think that their country is NR #1 and the rest of theworld... Well they are just jealous losers.....

Which pretty much eliminates the need to listen to their arguments....

22. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

First, a linguistic point. Eire and Ireland are both correct names - but in two different languages. If you're speaking Irish, use Eire. If you're speaking english, say Ireland.

Secondly, you need to read more irish history if you can make a comment like that regarding WW2.

Thirdly, I'm not getting into an anglo-irish slagging match, thank you - my paternal grandmother is english, many of my extended family are as well, not to mention other friends.

In Ireland we tend to call patriotism nationalism. And we've learnt the hard way that there are seriously good reasons to not indulge in it.

23. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Vienna,
    No such place as southern Ireland. There's the Republic of Ireland, if you want to get snotty about it.

You can say:
    We repatriated allied crews of aircraft while interning german crews,
    We provided a base for catalinas for intelligence gathering,
    We were neutral because our economy was in a shambles and we had little desire to offically ally ourselves with a nation we'd just gained our independence from at great cost,
    After the war Churchill confirmed those worries by stating that he would have had no problem in invading what was a soverign state with military forces, and,
    While the Irish state didn't enter the war, Irishmen did - joining allied armies and fighting with courage and serving with distinction.

Yes, as a way of reminding you that while there are good things in british history, there's more than a fair share of bad things as well.

And I call it the first step on the road to kneecapping a 19-year-old down a back alley in belfast because someone didn't like him.
    But then maybe that's because I've spent my life in a country where terrorists regularly commit crimes in the name of patriotism.