Britain Needs To Get Serious About Islamic Terrorism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by alanH, May 5, 2003.

1. alanH Registered Senior Member

"Britain has become the headquarters of choice for extremist Islamic preachers, who now have a network of organisations dedicated to sowing pure hatred: hatred of the West, of democracy, and of the values of tolerance and freedom - the very values that give them the freedom to operate here. "Your task against the infidel," says one video distributed by the fundamentalists, "is to kill their children, take their women, destroy their homes.""

http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/opi...02.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/05/04/ixnewstop.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  4. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Actually, I think educational systems need to get serious about correctly educating people - that way we might actually wind up with people that don't think the best response to a few criminals is to strictly curtail civil liberties for everyone else - measures which the criminals merrily ignore anyway.

5. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  6. aghart Registered Senior Member

one of the ironic facts of life when you are fortunate enough to be living in just about the most decent, tolerant society in the world. ( yes I know there is an element of racism in the UK just like anywhere else but on the whole it is the garden of eden.)

I'm not sure how we can stamp out this influx of this evil islamic clap trap without affecting the basic freedoms we all take for granted.

We have a large muslim (mainly asian rather than arabic) community in the UK which is very peaceful. It would be wrong to blame them for the misdeeds of a few fundementalists who probobly play with big guns and preach hatred as a smokescreen to hide the fact that their penis's are so small.

7. alanH Registered Senior Member

Well this begs another question, then: how DO you crack down on the presumably few bad apples without affecting everyone else's liberty? My view is that you attack it through the issue of immigration. What say the rest of you?

8. aghart Registered Senior Member

the peaceful and non violent moderate muslims have got to stand up and be counted. they must identify and denounce the preachers of hatred. they are the one's who can stop this.

9. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

alanH,
    Who said that it was supposed to be an easy job? Who even said it was supposed to be possible?
    Fact is, the only way to prevent this kind of thing is something no government on this planet seems willing to do - to abide by some form of ethics in relation to foreign policy and to allow for each of it's citizens to have a real voice in governing their country. (The latter is possible, it's a fact of swiss life).

10. alanH Registered Senior Member

Sparks: I don't know who said it would be an easy job...it wasn't me. I think things can be improved by cutting down Muslim immigration to the Western countries, as it's leading to problems, and ultimately we're going to see Muslims taking over European countries and implementing Shar'ia law.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at in your last paragraph. I'm always abit skeptical when I hear about what seem to be pie-in-the-sky solutions that don't seem implementable.

11. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

alanh, I take it that you disliked Pakis and other "importscum" already 5 years before the War Against Terrorism for several xenophobic (or perhaps even zionistic who knows?) reasons???

and now you think you have found a stick (such in the lines as: "they have WMD, they REALLY do!") to legitimately hit a dog and it would be a good reason to lable them foreigners terrorists and close the door on immigration ?

Frankly I am not a big fan of more immigration in Holland either, because we are confronted with some cultural gaps that certain groups seem not be able or wanting to bridge, eventhough I would be prepared to meet them halfway. The chinese and the surinams fit in really well while maintaining part of their own identity, but the marrocans and people from the dutch antilles really are on collision coarse. But to call them annoyances "terrorists" to keep them out ??? I would merely state that they are used to a much more repressive culture, which is why they cause trouble like packs of dogs without a leesh and we really should be very selective about who we welcome as guest. Oops I begin to sound to like Daniel Piper now..., must hurry to my deprogramming coarse....

Last edited: May 5, 2003
  12. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Strict controls on immigration would be the most obvious and workable solution. The British need to exercise control over their own country or else England will eventually become Englandistan.

13. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

This thread is full of racism , its sickening to look at it . For what has happened 2000 years , nothing in the mind of man has changed a thing . The oppressive class of Europeans (who happen to be WHITE , yes call me racist for identifying a race) does not have enough terrorizing the globe , they have to clean up in their own area's as well . Are we doing that under the name of fighting terrorism as well ? Or are we doing it under another name ? It doesnt matter what name people will do it under , what matters is who it is about .

In the first place it is about minorities in general . They are a class by its own , Ghetto's are forming where they arenmt already , Poverty reigns . Criminal behaviour , rebellious behaviour , are the consequences .
    A specific class within the minorities of Europe , is the European Ummah (Islamic Community) .

This Ummah , especially ofcourse the active and young ones , are causing trouble for the authority (who is an ETHNIC authority lets not forget) through juvenile delinquency , political confrontation and the most important one untill now : Organization . The organization of Islamic ethnicities are being whatched and despized , be it as they are fundamentalistic , liberal , or what not .

I consider this attitude of Europeans towards the muslim minorities nothing different in essence than how they despised the jews for centuries . They were asked to loose their identity , but they refused , and do the muslims .

The levels the native Europeans have reached to approach people that they are and have been oppressing forever , even in their own countries AS THEIR OWN CITIZENS , I think is sickening .

And thus we have reached the immigration rights . Who are we speaking of fascist ? Is it refugees we speak of , is it reuniting of families we speak of , what is it ? The people do not want to share their stolen wealth with others do they ? Not even 1 or 2 lucky ones are considered lucky by your logics . Rights depend on ethnicity ?

this kind of racism is unacceptable , and we as an Ummah will never allow fascist threats anywhere in Europe , as we organizing and becoming politically independant of you .
    Rights depend on ethnicity ?

1)its not liberated but occupied . This man who obviously isnt reading this (no.....) cant figure out the difference between occupying anjd liberating .
    And ofcourse point to others because he is to greedy to help people who have 1000X a worse life than his , BECAUSE of him .

1)Nobody wants Sharia as you see it .
    2)You are being racist (or a religionist however u want it)
    Rights depend on ethnicity ?

No it is you who cant handle your own culture . The native europeans only care about why woman are covered , claim its sexist , claim muslims (in your case maroccans who are a group discriminated the most in both holland as belgium) youngsters are criminal while there are more in college than on the streets , but those who are are all poor , Ghetto's are forming .
    It is your cultural problem of classes and racism that creates these cases . As i assume you are dutch , I wonder how you felt about Pim Fortuyn , the man who wanted cold war on Islam .
    Minority youngsters in Euro are oftenly not accepted by the ethnic authority , unless they assimilate . Im sure you're familliar with my man Abu JahJah as well , I wondered what your feelings are about him as well .

I doubt it that Maroccans who are born in Euro are used to a much more repressive culture . And for your comparation with dogs ..................

I have one question I have repeated . Do rights depend on ethnicity ? Dont be scared to be honest , I am honest to all of you as well . No sciforums-honesty can change situations , dont worry .

Do rights depend on ethnicity ?

14. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Of course not. But one does not have the right to immigrate to a foreign nation.

15. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

In the very first let me say that i dont agree any people claiming any land , but thats besides the point here .

More importantly is it people from where migrating where and why . From poor to Rich because of oppression . And then I come back to who's who and whats what . West should be ashamed of itself , and if it is sincere in wanting equality (whitch it ISNT) it would accept the people who try to have a better life .

But tell me , if you rights dont depend on ethnicity , how are you able to distinguish immigration between muslims and non muslims ? You were the one pointing toward muslims , this implies different rights for muslims than non-muslims .

Be honest man , like I said before nothing changes because ur honest .

16. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

But, AM, then how can the Palestinians claim that was their land prior to 1947?

17. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Cold , first of all I dont think the outcome of the Israeli question depends on on who own land first . Today is more important than Tomorrow whitch is more important than Yesterday . Its not the claim of land that makes Israel an unrighteous nation in my ethics .

But if we are to play that game (a game that Israel has started since they claim its theirs when somebody else is already inhabiting ) then indeed the Palestinians can claim its theirs . The reasons are many and known .

Just to ad from the previous , nobody has rights anyhow . They are granted by people . People are granted rights to immigration at a certain point (a proces I fundamentally disgaree with btw) , at that point of granting , let me ask you , is there an ethnical discrimination ? Do rights depend or ethnicity or not ? Does teh creation of the right depend on one's ethnicity ?

18. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

And Coldrake .......as for Israel . I also consider Kosovo and Bosnia occupied and liberated , while they are not the natives of that part of the balkan (they descend from Turks in ottoman Empire and Albanians) . And I would also want to see certain parts in Africa where non-muslims are enslaved see independant of their Islamic oppressors .

Its not land nor religion according to me .

19. alanH Registered Senior Member

Vortex: one of the things I dislike most about arguing with some people on these boards is that instead of argument based on what I say, I'll hear the guessing games of mind readers who can't attack what I say, so they impugn me with speculations that I'm a racist, that I must have hated Pakis before I got an "excuse," and other certainties expressed despite a complete lack of knowledge of me as a person. Despite what you may pull out of the air and consider about me, it would seem that if I'm wrong on the merits, you can make a strong argument based upon that, no?

Galt: I agree with you. I just hope it hasn't gone too far already. I think it has in France and HOlland.

20. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

AM. If it's not land or religion, then if the Israelis quit shooting Palestinians, quit bulldozing homes, and gave the PLA autonomous authority in their own zone, then you would expect the resistance groups to quit attacking Israeli citizens?

21. alanH Registered Senior Member

Since all those standards were in effect before the intifada started, it's not clear why anyone would expect the "resistance" to stop once it went back to that status.

22. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Ahem...the Palestinians?

How would the importing of militant Muslims improve the quality of life for Brits, Kiwis, Americans, Germans, etc?

Islam isn't an ethnicity.