Defending the 9/11 Tragedy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Vienna, May 5, 2003.

1. Vienna Registered Senior Member

I'm getting a bit sick of my posts been deleted by Goofy / Rick

I attacked Allahs_Mathematics for laughing and jeering at the 9/11 tragedy, but it was deleted.

Sad isn't it

Well if Rick would rather leave AMs inflammatory postings scattered all over the forum, and my defence ones deleted, then it's time to call it a day

Last edited: May 5, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

just ignore AM, he makes no sense anyways so why are you taking him seriously? Basically, if you let his ignorance get to you, he feels intelligent so just lay back and laugh like me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Prisme Speak of Ideas, not of things Registered Senior Member

I agree...

with the nuttyness of AM, we should just stop answering him and he'll give up eventually... or maybe not, but we won't lose our threads to him.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vienna Registered Senior Member

I am not taking AM seriously, but I am taking Ricks decision seriously. For him to delete posts in defence of USA, and yet posts which cheer at the 9/11 tragedy, the murder of American civilians,,,are allowed to stay on this forum is baffling to say the least, no,,,,it's disgusting..

8. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Goofy seems to be fairly consistent in what he deletes. I doubt your post of deleted because of the opinion you stated, unless the posts main purpse was to attack another member.

9. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Osama Bin Laden and Saddam walk into the room and talk to Allah's Mathmatics. Osama says "Would you please shut up Allah.Your making us look bad."

=P

10. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

actually what AM says makes sense. he may be an anti-US fundamentalist, but there are LOADS of people on this site who are so pro-US they'd wash dubya's ass.

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Dont look at me, airavita. I havent recited the pledge of allegence scince gradeschool. I see flaws here, just I see a lot everywhere else as well. America just seems to be the best bet for a happy life for the moment.

12. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

I have no problem with AM. We disagree on virtually everything, but that's kool. He makes me laugh.

13. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Clock
    . . . . . . . . . .......... ......... .......... .. ... .
    ..... .......... .. ....... . ......... .. .......... .. .
    (terrorist-code)

LMAO

u killing me

Saddam ?
    :bugeye:

ur logics=0

14. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

what a coincidence , Id say its just unexplainable , what e phenomena , we need to inform the world about this miracle .

But Clock , please be aware that nothing lasts .

15. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Hopefully it will outlast the next 50 years or so and I wont have to worry about it anymore because I will be dead.

16. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Can you Imagine my hurry ?

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

AM:
    We've made it through civil war, violent paradigm shifts and two world wars. We WILL prevail. For all it's flaws, the Democratic ideal will stay alive as long as men walk the earth.

18. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

you know you are a great country when most of your citizens fled their own country to join, 'nuff said.

19. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Allah's Mathematics is merely a cheerleader... standing on the sidelines, dancing quite prettily, playing for the crowd while doing nothing to win the game. In short, spectacular to watch but essentially rather useless to the team, except perhaps as post-game entertainment.

20. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Nobody's attacking the democratic ideal . As it is USA itself that will insurrect , peoples revolution wont cause anything other than the peoples will to occur .

But if ur speaking about the democratic republik game y'all have going on , then down the drain it will go , all you can disagree with me in is when .

Nobody is going to establish Sharia dont worry . Your nation is to big and nobody who has capacity is motivated to subdue you . Ofcourse within your nation itself plenty will shift , the jokes on forbes400 wont be the way it will be forever .

People also fled from nazi-germany to stalinist-russia
    Your indeed the best country in the world for the majority of its citicenz , did you never wonder why ?

Hey you identify me whatever way u wish , Im sure you know as much of me as I know of you . Either way its irrellevant , we all know my identification is not what make planes go through buildings .

We got way better PR
    LMAO

21. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Better PR? Hell no, even I can use photoshop better than that and I only dabble in it. Some people are pure artists with graphics. Those posters weren't examples of artistry, but could have been if done slightly more professionally. If you need some professional looking graphic work sciforums very own DonH would surely be willing to whip you something up in his spare time.

Doesn't the "No. 1 in the USA" strike you as interesting? What, you need the idea that lots of Americans are buying something to sell it? Interesting choice of "PR".

22. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Originally posted by Allahs_Mathematics
    So ........south park still its funny , talented design in the way or manner u are thinking of is not that what defines the humor , and I believe humor is the essence here .

Good point, conceded. I still disagree on the "better" bit but I'll leave it.

the towers says alot more , but elaborate your thoughts please ... because Im not quite getting this

Basically, although many claim to dislike the USA, their opinions on anything are still widely noticed. As an example, advertising for any new tv show here is always accompanied by it's US ratings and how popular it is there (which in a lot of cases ensures I don't watch it, but that's a separate issue).

P J O'Rourke has a lot to say on the subject in a few of his books. Nobody cares what Argentina has to say about anything, but everyone listens to the USA's opinion, whether you like them or not, agree or not.

I find it interesting that we tend to, in some ways, emulate that which we hate.

*edit - I don't mean this to imply that I hate the US, because I rather like them. I just hate their TV

Last edited: May 5, 2003
  23. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

hell yeah!! cool pics AM

binladen--binmaiden...hehn, that pic. cracks me up.