Bush fooled the american public!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Prisme, May 5, 2003.

1. Prisme Speak of Ideas, not of things Registered Senior Member

That's right folks,

Many weeks have passed and the sole, plausible reason that Bush repeated to us for the necessity to go towar has yet to be verified: WMD's.
    (Of course there is the Kurd situation, instoring democracy, links to Al-Qaeda... but we will not waste our time investigating lies that fools entertain to justify themselves, for we all know that their cheap shots by cheap individuals.)

WMD's, the argument that unified the republican's and managed to can the democrat's opposition. This excuse was also pivotal in ignoring the U.N. and world opinion at home and abroad. ---------- remember when Bush 'respectfully disagreed' with protesters?---

Think of it, as soon as we saw that statue of Saddam fall, even CNN went back to cover drunken celebrities and generic homicides... everyone was so relieved the war was over that they all forgot what this was suposedly fought for: WMD's!!!!!!!!!

It's worrisome that Bush hasn't declared another general state of alert. I mean chemical weapons are missing!!! They could be falling on us anytime, anywhere espescially since the arabs got them!!!
    But instead of combing the desert with a flood of U.S. personel, the defence secretary Rumsfeld already announced that some military units were to come back home and that the U.S. presence would diminish.
    Kind of the opposite reaction to a potential WMD threat.. is it not?
    I mean, weren't Bush and Blair both positive about this? If so, they must of had good ideas where the stuff was right, I mean to ignore the entire international community, you must have at least a general idea... right?

My prediction:
    Just like Osama was never found, we won't be finding any WMD's. A couple of months ago, it was released that Osama suffered from kidney failure and that he had to be plugged to a "dialysis"(<--most likely badly written) once each day for years now.
    How the F*** is someone supposed to run around in caves with a huge non-portable dialysis machine and actually evade U.S. sattelites, troops and other gizmos we surely haven't heard of?

So there you have it. Just like Bush screwed the people of Florida in voting for him, he told his people to bend over for another Bush project.

Prisme

P.S. Since some individuals wrecked the topic, I am starting anew.
    Please stay within the subject matter. Thank you.

Last edited: May 5, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

First let me say I am sorry I have contributed to deleting the thread . As I have re-read and analyzed the thread , I must say you were quite sincere in what you are trying to say , although it hit me with a certain ignorance (not even somuch because of what you have posted (at first) but by the racism of others) , but as you directly were not involved and u honestly seek an in-depth understanding of this whole thing :

1)I can understand U starting bitchin at me for not taking matters too seriously .
    2)I must admit that you have been dragged into that foolishness game that we were playing
    3)I must admit that I havent been acting quite nice to you specifically starting from that religious thread (but you were saying such incredibly ignorant things , i mean come'on cant blame a guy for not taking such matters seriously can you?)

So as soon as I figured out an argument , I will post it here , and we can discuss matters more seriously and on-topic .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Give it a rest...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prisme Speak of Ideas, not of things Registered Senior Member

If thats the best you can givve me AM's that ok, I feel lucky just getting the first two, I won't complain about my differences with the 3rd element.
    But by all means, don't feel obliged to 'enlighten me' about Bush. I never can figure if you agree or disagree with him, you are too ambivalent sometimes.

As for Jerrek, I do not care for your useless comment. Spare me next time ok?

Thanks for being mature about this.

Last edited: May 5, 2003
  8. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

So there's Bush
    1)a man who clearly has not above average intelligence
    2)a man who happens to have had an ex-president dad who happens to have had war with Iraq in 91 at first
    3)a man who happens to have a team with essential key players of 91 (powell , rumsfeld etc)

Knowing these things , Id say the direct controll of USA has little to do with Bush , but with his dad , with his dads administration , with his dads bureaucrats (assumable) .

Now it has not to do with his dad , perhaps it has to do with Bill Gaytes I dont know or care for a minute , it is mostly clear it has little to do with little Bush . A modern country is lead by bureaucracy , certain people have key positions and special interest , but its still a collective .

Knowing this I want Bush of the sole responsibily position , as he falls into a collective and that collective is carried by the mass , the consumer and citizen .

Now this man is supposed to have "fooled" the "american public" . The following question is , of what ? Of certain Items that were not in his superior or totalitarian power to mantain at his knowledge , or of the knowledge of the bureaucracy .

The Idea ofcourse is that Bush lied , ofcourse he lied , he probably doesnt even know that he is lying , and how about truths that are simply twisted , CNN-style facts , given a certain flavour that tries to pursuade a small mind , manipulation is better then lying as you can defend your "true" intentions from a moral point of view .

Bus can you blaim the man for lying ? Most people would lie in his position , most people lie everyday as they think they speak truthfully , not being conscious of a lie doesnt make it a truth . So then , what authority does this figure , the president have . Obviously it is bigger then the Information you can get using your own researched material , or from simply logical deducting matters . This fooling-one phenomena is the exact same psychological effect that came over the germans (ofcourse theirs was much more extreme ) when they "found out" the HitlerJugend wasnt little Hansie's most prosporous future plan .
    Responsibility of your own mind comes into place , and the lack of what those Germans had , that did not lack the Americans . I know their TV's are corrupt but everybody's tv is in its own style and way . Arab TV makes Bush=Hitler videocommercials , Nkorea shows flames on the TV as it speaks of Amerika , China denied aids untill recently , TV = Propaganda by definition when a certain relevant biased group has the power over another relevant biased group , using this medium .

But as you can THINK , you can try and analyze whatever biased tv shows , whatever the points are , whatever the options are , whatever the solutions are , all this can be gotten from biasedness as long as one uses logics . Besides that , there are other ways of attaining information like the internet , Id say USA has plenty of internet arrangements is it not ? If I can create logical conclusions about bullshit people come up with , why couldnt an American ? Why didnt Bush fool me , is it perhaps because I didnt fool myself ? Trust me if Bush would be righteous I would be for Bush , Im not anti-Bush because Im an Arab and he isnt , or because of muslim as I am not capable of not being a muslim just as one isnt capable of not being a jew .

the people of USA
    1)could have got their information regardless Bush his attempts
    2)meaning Bush has no (should have no as he has no power) authority on the American mind .
    3)meaning that Bush and his administration did not FOOL people of america , they only fooled themselves .

The question of WMD . first let me tell you this word has become a hype in peoples vocabulairy , at first I didnt even know what it meant as I saw everybody using it . It shows a motivation as a vocabulary trend . Also WMD , chemics and biologics have been confused and put under one name , WMD . I think people should have thought about :

A)Whats WMD
    B)Who has What
    C)Who is Who

A)Nuke-Biological-Chemical
    B)Iraq WMD
    C)Iraq=Saddam=Crazy terrorist

Ofcourse this is as illogical as it can be .
    A)1)Nukes are owned by USA , France , Brittain , China , Russia , India , Pakistan , Israel (oa stolen from USSR) soon NKorea , and plenty is in the hands of dealers and mafia after the collapse of the Sovyet .
    A)2)Biological and Chemical are owned by quite some countries nowadays , ofcourse all the nukers hold them , but relative small countries like Syria and Iraq ofcourse as well (yes they had chemicals they just didnt use them but hey , they didnt use entire divisions or Mujahiddeen either .

B)Iraq merely had some chemical and biological left-overs they hid from the inspectors (DUH!!) . Hey what u think , I wouldnt show you shit if you came into my country looking for things I need to defend myself with if Im attacked by lunatics . It has been playing hide and seek since 91 , no doubt . Look at the info minister man .........nobody cares about truth , just whats in the others mind . But then again , everybody has some nasty stuff now and then . Its not reasonable to condemn Iraq merely for something everybody does .

C)Saddam was a standing corpse , like Al Pachino in Scarface . He was a crazy stalinist who did Stalin honor , he'd rather kill a thousand than give in an inch . But who cares ? Has anybody been taking a look at Africa lately ? Or even the America's ? Or China ? And that is where the advantage of the U.S.A. comes in , as this advantage defines who is what . After that we'll decide on the public-reasons . Saddam is a danger , those fascists yelled . Sure he is , to the Shiaa population that is , not to the USA . But the USA is dictating nations , and one of the nations becomes a problem . Why ? Ofcourse becuase of Israel , it is no secret Israel wants Saddam gone for years , its no secret Israel owns the USA foreign policy . Saddam needed to go because Saddam was nearing his end , and his crazy sons would take over . Iraq was the strongest Arab nation military in the middle east , and now it is no more . Is it a surprise Syria is nr 2 ? Why are they talking to Syria ? Becuase of the new ridiciouless reasons they give ? They just cant say "Syria got Saddam" , because they know Syria will rat them out where Saddam actually is at the moment . Or has Saddams WMD been brouight to Syria . Can you believe it , we have discovered INNVISIBLE MOBILE WMD , of yet to define content . Th bitch with Syria is , no oil !!! Ofcourse USA had IMMENSE interests in the regions oil as Saddam was being a nasty bitch , and again with the coming of his crazy sons things would never work out . Its necesarry for the safety of Kuweit as well , more oil even . All these lies sound just hilarious to my own ears . The only thing I could never work ut was what has priority , the operation , or the finance of the operation , and that brings you between the choice of Iran , Syra , and Syria it is . What about the peaceprocess that has been walking in all-of-a-sudden ? Talks with Bashar ? A deal is being worked out . A state for Palestine under the supervision of Syria (threatened with attack if not cooperate) and Israel in trade for Israeli guarantee of safety from Hamas and Hizbollah . I have read somewhere (I have to get into that more accurate and deeply) "terrorist break peacetalks" , If this is what I assume it to be , then it is more then obvious whats the deal .

What effect would you believe to have an attack of the casualties/impact of 9-11 ? In what direction do you suspect the Americans to react ?
    I agree Sars is just a joke ,but Im having all sorts of people here acting like morongs about it , its quite funny really .

And the fact that nothing was actually over by that fall , as it was nothing but misrepresentative set-up , it was a laugh . I knew it was a set up the minuit a saw it on tv , it was clear they were Shiaa and there were clear holes within the crowd indicating a small crowd in numbers (150 or so) Afger that came the pictures with that doofus Chalabi (Shiaa are opressed for 30 years and U think they bring in his secular amerikanstic ass from london ?)
    It was a laugh , but indeed , so was the reaction in the sense even IF it would be finished , the entire reason for the war would just disapear into thin air like that . Indeed CNN switched over , and for reasons I mentioned other than yours I was so damn pissed by their retardedness , Im sure all those morons even actually believe in everything they do , I dont believe in Evil , as much as I do in ignorance , as ignorance is 100000X greater and more dangerous and causing .

Well that could have happened any day and every day (for the last 10 years with iraq) , I believe UBL has a strategy and weither it will be chemical or not I dont know . I do know he'll hit as soon as everybody calms down and becomes confident in their superiority .

What for reason would there be for military to stay as order is installed ?

I agree with you prediction

Toobad u didnt care to edit after you have heard that Usama Bin Laden doesnt run around in caves . He has a safe home in probably Pakistan or another friendly nation , al what the USA has done is destroy Mujahiddeen facilities and drive the Taliban out . Mijahiddeens fight with rifles and swords not kamikaze operations ....what USA has destroyed is the base of those who fight there where Sharia they want installed , USA is not one of those countries . USA hasnt attempted to destroy that what hit it on 9-11 , because they know that isnt destroyable (sure they try) with such methods . They killed the military Al Qaida (well they are still trying) , but potential "terrorists" you can find all over , as they do not depend on UBL . They are students , workers , regular people. Those recruited for a military battle were often those more on the lower classes of Western Euro , not quite reasonably intellectual people like Muhammad Atta etc .

He told , but YOU listened . And plenty other things were capable of conversation with you information as well . So here I end with my conclusion .

The people of America have only fooled themselves .
    Neither Bush nor his "regime" are totalitarian or supreme to the availible sources .

I am not feeling obliged to enlighten you , but I do want to show you a perspective that might interest you .

Ideologically ofcourse I do not . Intellectually I do not either . Emotionally I do not either . But if we are getting technical as for benefits and interests , then everything may be different . But as long as he is leading the USA I consider him a military target , I dont think that will change . As far as Israel goes , letting go of Israel I consider making Israel into an ally . Ofcourse no Arab in the world is going to agree with me on this . Just as the jews can forgive the english by offering them land , we can forgive the jews if they offer help .

But thats not never gonna happen , letting go of Israel guarantees its end . It wont survive another war , especially not a serious Jihad .

Salaam

Im happy some people wake up though , although I do believe its quite a bit late :bugeye:

9. Prisme Speak of Ideas, not of things Registered Senior Member

AM

-I agree that the war was 'validated' by fake excuses such as WMD

-When I talk about OBL in caves, I am not saying he Is in caves, I'm just saying that the story the U.S. is telling us about him is nothing more than a lie, since they would of found him if he really was in Afgan caves.

-I can agree that people have fooled themselves concerning Iraq, but I still perceive th e U.S. gov't as the one that first attempted to fool the public with lies.

-The UN shouldn't have been ignored by the U.S.

-WMD 'proofs' were very doubtful and sometimes outwright nonsensical.

-I am espescially sad to notice that all of this does not enrage americans more than that... they seem to have an odd form of "patriotism".

10. kathaksung Banned Banned

They always cheat

When the government need a war, they censored the information of anti-war movement. And let media give out a poll that most people support war or Bush got a high approve rate. So let most Americans thought they were the minority. Think on opposite, or discount their forgery at 50%. Here is how they cheat people on unemployment rate. Do you think at this moment, when high tech. industry in a severe downturn, and air line, hotel, travel business damaged hevily by SARS. It's still 6%? Double it to 11.9%.

Quote, "THE WALL STREET JOURNAL HAS DISCOVERED THAT OFFICIAL U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT DATA HIDE REAL UNEMPLOYMENT.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have lost their payroll jobs during the last few months, but the official U.S. unemployment barely rose from 5.7% to 5.8% between January and March. Even the Wall Street Journal recognizes that this is impossible, and is becoming a scandal.

Today's issue states that, "with all that is going wrong in the U.S. economy, economists are starting to suspect that the current unemployment rate of 5.8% ... could be underestimating the true level of distress in the labor market."
    The Journal reports some ways by which the Labor Department Bureau of Labor Statistics "misses" the real number of unemployed. "Many laid-off workers ... are simply setting themselves up as independent consultants operating from their home offices." They are self-employed.

Many of these "self-employed" consultants may work only one-third as many hours as they did when they had a job--or have no clients and thus have no work at all--but they are still counted by the BLS as employed.

The Journal states that others, after months of futilely searching for jobs may have become "too discouraged to look for work"--indeed, this category has risen by 360,000 workers during the past year.

But the BLS has made "too discouraged to look for work" as a category within "Not In the Labor Force"; however, in order to be counted as unemployed, a worker must be classified as "In the Labor Force."

Thus, the "too discouraged" are not considered as unemployed.

Further, the Journal states, "some are simply opting to take what they can get, working part-time at low-wage jobs that provide some health benefits."

These workers are "Part-Time for Economic Reasons."
    The number of such workers has increased by 500,000 during the past year.

{EIR} has determined a real unemployment level:
    - Table 1 -
    EIR's Level of Real Unemployment, March 2003
    Official Unemployment 8.45 million
    "Want a Job Now" 4.76 million
    "Part-Time for Economic Reasons 4.70 million

Total Unemployment 17.91 million
    Unemployment Rate 11.9%

Of the 8.45 million whom the BLS reports as being officially unemployed, 1.90 million, or 22%, have been unemployed for more than six months."

11. Prisme Speak of Ideas, not of things Registered Senior Member

Thank you

Thank you for informing me of this. I find it extremely plausible that the only project that Bush ever truly had and has not even managed to accomplish:

"To rejuvinate the economy with tax cuts and job creation"

would hide from us the fact that the project has utterly failed to yield any progress.

I also agree that the U.S. is not 'free-press' like we feel it should be.

Prisme

12. Brad Rules Registered Senior Member

C'mon Now, that is ridiculous!

Allah wrote about Bush:

Because as we all know only dullards and idiots graduate from both Harvard and Yale. Allah, why don't you go get yourself a degree from Harvard and then explain to us why morons are able to graduate from the most prestigious colleges in America. Every Republican president in my memory has been accused of idiocy by the left. Can't you people come up with something original?

13. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Allah just judges him by his looks and mannerisms. Dont let it get to you.

14. WasiGermany Banned Banned

bush has even problems with pronouning the names of the countries and people ........
    everybody laughs about him (really ,everybody except some "patriots" )
    so it seems ,if even a idiot like him can graduate at havard and yale ,they arenĀ“t really elite !!!
    did you notice what you said about havard and yale ?
    probably not ,but you are right in this case

15. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Speach impediment? Dialect? Accent?

Those do not translate to stupid.

16. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

one word: nUcUlar

17. spookz Banned Banned

the people of USA
    1)could have got their information regardless Bush his attempts
    2)meaning Bush has no (should have no as he has no power) authority on the American mind .
    3)meaning that Bush and his administration did not FOOL people of america , they only fooled themselves . (allah) (emphasis mine)

Cognitive dissonance occurs when we are unable to integrate a new bit of information into our existing belief structure because the new information challenges or directly contradicts one of our most cherished beliefs. It can be the source of extreme psychological discomfort, for it can force us into the uncomfortable position of having to reevaluate some of our core beliefs about how the world operates and what roles are played by the various actors on the global stage.

For an American raised on a steady diet of propaganda painting the United States as a benevolent giant - a model to the world of those cherished principles of freedom, equality and justice - confronting evidence that tends to indicate that our esteemed leaders were directly complicit in the slaughter of some 3,000 native sons and daughters as a staged provocation to justify a long-planned war and mount a long-planned frontal assault on civil liberties ... now that's something that would likely evoke a considerable amount of cognitive dissonance.

How then to resolve the mental conflict? A simple task really ... just deny, deny, deny. Deny that the source of the information has any validity whatsoever. Denounce the bearer of the news as a propagandist for the 'enemy.' Better yet, deny yourself the opportunity to even be exposed to the offending facts, pretending as though they weren't readily available to anyone with an Internet connection and the desire to seek out the truth.

And whatever else you do, don't ask any questions which might yield answers that you don't want to hear. Choose instead to look away, to shield your eyes from the true evil that surrounds you, lest you be forced to reevaluate your basic conception of what America really stands for.

18. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

And for somebody raised on the belief that all Americans are plotting to grind the rest of the world to make soilent green protien bars it is pretty hard to believe anything we do can possibly be anything other than nefarious.

19. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

I dont care if he would have a harvard degree all on his own strength even , it says little of intelligence . Its quite easy why morons are able to get harvard degrees : Harvard is moronic .
    Perhaps you adore your symbols of intelligence , all I gotta say for these jokes is I.Q. test .

Im not some leftist accusing every USA republican president to be an idiot , and I dont think the democratic presidents are any brighter . Also originality is quite irrelevant when it comes to truth .

Not really , I judge him by reactions in his face as he is spoken to and as when he reacts . He's an idiot there's no doubt .

spookz has managed to bring forth the essence of your existence : denyal

As u know clock I care little for plottings I believe in systems not people , but ofcourse my support is ofcourse also invalid as it comes from ME .

doesnt ANYbody in here understand the difference between the medium or source and the content ?

20. Brad Rules Registered Senior Member

You gotta be joking...

Of course it doesn't. You are absolutely right. As we all know, intelligence is measured by ones ability to mop floors or to get the fries into the grease vat or flipping a hamburger. Intelligence of course has no bearing whatsoever on one's ability to learn information and recall that information for the purposes of an exam. Thanks for clearing that up for us Allah. I think I will go and pick up a burger at McDonalds now, it will give me a chance to talk with the genius running the register.

21. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

stop it ur embarising yourself .

1)the choice of showing intelligence doesnt end with harvard and mcdonalds , whats the fallacy called again ?
    2)one not being the way to show it doesnt imply the other IS
    whats that fallacy called again ?
    3)
    Intelligence of course has no bearing whatsoever on one's ability to learn information and recall that information for the purposes of an exam

u never heard of "memory" have you ? Or do you simply think memory=intelligence ?

22. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Only a fool would try and simply annoy me with bithcing on Islam , as if it has anything to do with the stupidity of Harvard .

1)Its the Jews who pushed the intellectial revolutions , they should have the honor not you
    2)give back the numbers and go back to using your fingers .

But are you trying to prove , that your western euro civilization is superior ? Caveman , thats all I have to say .

23. Brad Rules Registered Senior Member

oops

I think it is common knowledge that the arab world is stuck in the 15th century. Their world today is exactly equivalent to the Christian world of that time. Back then both civilizations were equals. For whatever reason (ISLAM!!!!), the Arab world has not been able to move on. This is somewhat shocking given the vast natural resources they control. If you like to see women oppressed, if absoute suppression of speech and religion is your bag or if you just like to see innocent civillians butchered by islamic heros, then by all means the Middle East is just the place for you.