Who’s going to get the US Democratic nomination for prez?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by zanket, May 3, 2003.

1. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

I hope not Kerry:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Well, right now they have a deserter whose family made a great deal of money trading with nazis during WW2 (prior to the US entering the war) as president - so I don't see how much worse it can get.

Dean looks reasonable, but then we've not seen enough information on any of the candidates yet.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Karl Marx.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

Unlikely.
    He's dead, his politics weren't aligned with the democratic party, he wasn't a US citizen and somehow I doubt he'd want anything to do with what the US seems to have become (politically, at least).

8. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

The fact that he's dead could be a problem , but for the rest .....he's Jewish so why not ?

Isnt that todays golden rule ?

9. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

AM,
    *sigh* :bugeye:
    Though it does remind me of a joke that seems appropriate:
    Two jews are sitting outside a cafe in new york, reading papers and eating bagels. One jew looks over his New York Post and sees that the other jew is reading a white supremacist newspaper, complete with swastika. Shocked and horrified, he leans over and whispers to him,
    "Do you think that you should be reading that here?"
    The other jew looks him in the eye and says
    "Well, it's like this. I used to read the Post, but it was god-awful depressing. The economy wasn't doing well, we were going to declare war, and everyone hated us. If I read this, then, everyone still hates us, but hey! We're running the economy, we have all the money, we're controlling the government and running the world!"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In other words AM, I don't believe in the Illumanati

(ps. I'm not even going near the idea that Marx - "religion is the opiate of the masses" - was a practising jew... I wouldn't survive the stroke it would give me...)

10. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

11. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

neither do I (not in this period of time anyways) because :

Isnt something I consider them to be conscious of .

Practicing Jews never were quite so influential were they ?
    Im sure Lenin and Trotsky werent quite that practicing either .

If u want to deny the power and wealth of these people , then please explain me what all those people do on the forbes400 ?

Oh I c , they're culture/tradition/heratige/brotherhood is irellevant , thats why they only form 2% of the people of USA while their $ are how many % of USA's economy ?
    Sure there's no Wolfowitz or rumsfeld either , not all those holly-jews or any Ted Turners and such .

So....are u just going drop Yiddishe jokes or are you going to try and refute some facts ?

12. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Please do your daily mitzvah and eat your computer keyboard, Allah M.

13. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Dont u EVER have anything constructive to bring in ?

U little Shaygetz ...........

14. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

More than you. (though that isnt saying much)

15. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

A_M,
    By definition, facts are irrefutable.

You haven't presented any.

You haven't even presented a coherent arguement.

Hell, you haven't even spent two minutes composing your posts for reasonable spelling, grammer, or even using full words.

Take five minutes, arrange your argument, and then I'll answer it. That too much to ask for?

16. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

Zanket

How about Senator John kerry from Mass.? I haven't yet heard anything bad about him. He was also a naval officer who led troops in the Mekong Delta in Vietnam.

Oddly enough as far as gaining the party nomination goes a republican can gain by having done things that will hurt a Democrat, except for Bush, of course, who got the nomination without ever having done anything.

17. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

*cough*
    points to first post in this thread

18. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

problem is not everybody always seems to agree on what actual facts are . But excuse me for using the word in such a way that it seemed incorrect .

Im not here to present facts , merely logical links . If you care to spend hours studying on who's jewish and who's not , have fun , A global view on the situation is more then enough for me .

I have already pointed out your field of research , if u care to know go find out , if u dont great , but dont tell me nothings going on when I have posted about 60-70 posts on this very subject alone , u go figure it all out I dont quite feel like doing such a FACTUAL research , logics is all i need to get by .

Explain me why only on the first page of the forbes400 alone (AB-BE) 1/5 is recognizable Jewish while only 2% of America is Jewish.
    And thats RECOGNIZABLE , what about those who arent ?
    I have posted on this on other threads , quite recently even . Perhaps you care to look into them ?
    As for the media and hollywood (these are those who decide whats in the mind of idiots) its not even a secret .
    As far as the government goes , do Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz not ring a bell .

Im not into grammar and spelling baby .

It is , Ive discussed this shit a million times , and quite frankly I find my argument quite clear in my previous post . I correctly pointed to the irrelevance of religiousness (as it was quite the opposite) , and I point to 3 fields (media-economic-politics) where no way in hell the Jews are represented as the 2% they are .

The rest is up to you

19. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

EI_sparks

John Kerry (Mass.) and Bob Kerry (Neb.) are two different people.

Partly in defense of Bob Kerry, navy seals in time of war are trained to fire without hesitation, on anyone who might be perceived to interfere with a mission. War is hell, always has been always will be.

We are at a point in our history where a pacifist could not get elected. All in all even Bob Kerry would be a better president than Bush.

20. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

That explains a lot! I didn’t realize that, thanks.

Without hesitation kill a baby while the mother begs for mercy? Yeah I do believe they’re trained for that, and would kill a truckload of babies to save their own skin.

21. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

Zanket

"kill atruck load of babies to save their own skin."

Sad but true.

22. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

justiceusa,
    Erk! That'll teach me to post at 4 in the morning ...

A_M,
    You don't do factual research, you don't "do grammer"...
    Well, guess what? Now I don't listen to you.
    Go be paranoid on your own time.

23. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

What , is this suppose to make me feel bad or something ?
    lol
    Have fun not listening to me , the world wont stop spinning dont worry .

Im not paranoid Ive presented you certain matters , if u dont even care to look into them thats your problem not mine . Wolfowitz n Rumsfeld are still Jews , Media is still Jewish , Holly is still Jewish and most importantly : forbes400 is still a Jewish list .

U dont buy it , go look at it .
    http://www.forbes.com/2002/09/13/rich400land.html

Oh and BTW , all time is my time , I happen to own time .