Getting a girls attention

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by freefighter187, May 3, 2003.

1. freefighter187 Registered Senior Member

What ways do you think are the best for getting a girls attention or attracting them to you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Grey Seal Guest

if you have to ask it usually wont work.
    the obvious is get in shape and be funny.
    when someone formerly out of shape gets into shape, they tend to "try" and flaunt into before they're really into shape...they only feel they are because they're better than what they were.
    as for the be funny part, it should come naturally. if it doesn't it will seem forced...and that's a terrible thing, a huge turn-off.
    for some it's all natural, for those it's not natural for, its either not there, barely there, or "too too"

if all else fails get rich. that'll work. it may not last, but afterall, all you asked for was attention and attraction

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. freefighter187 Registered Senior Member

duh

im already funny and definitly in shape (see 8 pac for details)
    i just want a few specific ideas

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Posting inane threads in the wrong forum?

8. Abnak Registered Senior Member

Tell them you are an amateur gynecologist studying for your masters and need volunteers to try out the fur-lined stirrups .

9. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

Confidence.

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Good looks...as much as they say they don't care about a guy's looks they are lying. If you don't see them with 5' 2" 170 lb guy with a iq of 167 then they are lying.

11. grazzhoppa yawwn Valued Senior Member

Talking. Don't be silent, make yourself heard and see who comes to listen.

12. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Talk to them. Start a conversation about things that you know you have in common, like if you're in the same class and you have a lot of homework, you know? Ask a question related to what she's wearing, point something out.

13. I need more of that. I . . . just do.
    I mean, as far as girls go . . . probably not in anything else.

I'm resonably proficient at making conversation, particularly with humor, but I don't think I can bring myself to kiss her . . .

No. That's not right. I meant to say, I desire it more than anything else in my life right now, but I'm afraid of what she might do.

14. MooseKnuckle Registered Senior Member

Bust them over the head with a nice Jack Daniels bottle

15. edgar Registered Senior Member

well this may be wierd but.....
    say that your "gay". then she;ll proly take u out places and stuff. believe me, one time i said i was gay and then this girl asked if i wanted to go shopping with her....i was like "whoah" well after up spend time with her, start showing your sensitivity. then ask her out, and if she says no "cry" at the last resort.

(im not gay though)

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

pretend you are rich and handsome.

17. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

YES
    Phoney careers work a charm.
    If you are still in school I pity you, it only gets harder when you leave.
    or at least it did for me, I never needed phoney careers in school

girls weren't superficial back then

18. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

Yeah! Even if it's misplaced confidence, i.e. if there is a confidence without anything to really feel confident about, well girls can't tell; they just see confidence and want a peice of it.

Girls don't pick up on the same shit as us lads: while we may see someone who is superconfident but has no reason to be , then we will begin to make our own judgements; girls just see the confidence and naturally assume that there is a reason for it, and end up hanging out of the guys arse like a big swinging poo.

19. rexagan Registered Member

Invest in a big bottle of Pheremone Cologne.

Pheromones are natural chemical scents the body produces in order to attract others. They are well documented in the animal kingdom as the force that controls all social behavior, including mating. Scientists are now finding that human behavior is also heavily influenced by these invisible social magnets. Just be extra sure to get the bottle for men... otherwise, you're in big trouble!

20. Revolution Registered Senior Member

That works but not all the time. Just like anything else.

Every type of girl or every girl(but they all share the same traits) are different. Certain things will work, others wont, and vice versa with different people....Cmon poeple really....Yall should know that..... Talk about

Back to the quote I've gotten girls all over me by not talking. But that type is probably the attention starved nimfo which I know men just hate

But I agree on the being funny it works as well. Then being intelligent works sometimes. Then nothing works at all. Then anything works. Asking only about them the whole time works. Talking about you with your interesting life stories works, anything works just depends on the persons involved.

The one key to it all: Be yourself and F$&% the Bi-OTCHES that dont like it they are not worth your time, unlesss you just wanna lil nookie then lie your teeth out.

but yea the sure fire way for the masses is be RICH........Fu&%ING HOES!!!!!

I always choose QUALITY over QUANTITY though. Be yourself. Unless you are a complete looser who has to pay for it when you are 40 then well, might concider an alternate route sorry.....

21. Commandore Zippy Kender Legionnaire Registered Senior Member

Dude. Like Revolution said, be yourself. You're bound to attract a girl sooner or later. But remember not to be shy. Girls will just ignore you then.

Postscript: If you're that nervous, have a friend ask her for you.

22. valentino Registered Senior Member

Self deprecation is the way to go, it's beyond hot.

23. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

i love how that dude just had to clarify that he's not gay. omg someone might think you're gay!! the horror

anyhoo, the only way to attract the right person is to not do anything. changing your behavior in any way attracts someone who fits with who you are trying to be. you won't be able to stand each other for long.