The Universality of Islamist Terrorism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by alanH, May 1, 2003.

1. alanH Registered Senior Member

The latest terrorist bombing in Israel brings a new twist into play. These were not "Palestinians" committing suicide and murder simultaneously. These were British citizens who entered the country as foreigners, as did the 9/11 hijackers. It offers a good example of the fluidity and flexibility of Islamist terror and challenges governments worldwide to crack down further.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/05/01/1051382052489.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Not in even 1 in 100 fight in Palestine , everybody goes to Kashmir or Chechnya , and please dont mention 9-11 , its incomparable , a matter of import and export .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. alanH Registered Senior Member

Math: I'm sorry, I find that post incoherent. One in 100 of *who*?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Only thing incoherent is the logics of your thought processes .
    What do you mean 1/100 of who ? Do you not know what thread you are starting ? There are so many obvious facts man :

1)we speek of islamist terrorism
    2)u point out to foreign bomber in palestine
    3)I say
    $$$$$$$ A) 1/100 go to palestine
    $$$$$$$ B) most go to 1) Kashmir
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 2) Chechnya
    C)9-11

hmm......who are walking about here

Id say one out of a hundred cherokee indians , no ?

Show me a man who still does not know God !
    I demand of thee another stupidity !

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. alanH Registered Senior Member

If someone else can explain to me what he's talking about, I'd be very interested to hear it.

9. heflores Banned Banned

heflores to the rescue!

What he is saying is that there is no connection between the things that you write about in this thread....British, Islamic terrorist, Palestine, 9/11...

10. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Allahu Akbar God has done what i asked him to do

It is incredible , unheard of , yet it is real people .

Now let me try and explain matters one last time . Ill divide what happened into the most logical concepts u have ever seen in your entire life . If that does not help you understand what I am saying then man , I just dont know anymore

1)You post about a brit who bombs in palestine . This brit U consider terrorist , he has gone to Palestine and bombed Israeli .
    U show that its the same style (foreigner) as USA 9-11 .

2)I post about how this person is something that is quite uncommon (1 in 100) , as most people who u would be call terrorists , who fight Jihad , either go to a) Kashmir (there is a guerilla warfare going on believe it or not) b)Chechnya (there is a guerilla warfare going on believe it or not ) .
    I also mention u should not bring in 9-11 because 9-11 is not quite comparable with Israeli bombings . U see a fighter goes to Kashmir to establish a state , to Chechnya to establish a state , to Palestina (hardly anyone goes but when they do it is to : ) establish a state (The idea is to defeat the Hindu/Russians/Jews) . I call this importing fighters from outside into the front lines (Kashmir/Chechnya/Palestine(only 1 in 100) . Now what they did on 9-11 wasnt to establish a state , it was quite opposite : It was EXPORTING problems to the west , instead of importing soldiers from the west . You understand the difference ?

3)The u tell me u find this incoherent , and that you dont know who that 100 is I talk about

4)The 100 ofcourse is the people u call terrorists , the Islamists , the Jihad warriors . So first u tell me Im incoherent , and then u ask me One in 100 of *who*? . Isnt this is just one tiny bit utterly retarded ?

5)But I explain it to you , I show u how ridicouless it is for you to not have understood who it is about while you start about these people yourself ,and then I show you the clues that could have nevertheless offered you a solution .
    a)we talk of Palestinian bombers
    b)we talk of chechnya/kashmir
    c)we talk of 9-11

So I make a joke , and ask you : R we talking about the Cherokee Indians ? U know kind of like some kind of hints . I say palestine suicide bomber/kashmire/chechnya/9-11 and you say : Milwauwkee Bucks

Funniest thing when it is U that said Palestine first , HELLO !!!!!

11. alanH Registered Senior Member

Math: I'm impressed...you can elucidate quite nicely when you have to.

I think that what you are doing, however, is finding the differences and ignoring the connections. To say these events are "connected" is not to say they are the exact same thing.

Yes, 9/11 and this most recent Israeli bombing are not the same in size or goal, however they demonstrate the same MO. This, I thought, was clear.

I think too, that you make my point for me. If Islam can export fighters to all these different places, then it shows the international, fluid nature of such terrorism. In the case of the Israeli bombings, it underscores the fact that Palestinian terrorism is of a piece with other Islamist terror.

I'll ignore the rest of your post, as it demonstrates a return to form, but the rest of your post is clear, and tends to agree with my original point.

12. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

did anybody deny the international charchter of the struggle ?
    Just not the palestinian struggle , as hardly anybody goes there .
    People could go there yes , but they dont , the Palestinians handle 99% of their business themselves

And about what ur ignoring , im sorry i didnt quite get that

13. alanH Registered Senior Member

I didn't get it either, that's why I'm ignoring it.

The point is, which you continue to agree with, is the "universality" of what you call the struggle, and what I believe is more accurately referred to as terrorism.

The further point is that what the Palestinians do is of a piece with what al Qaeda does, what Hezbollah does, what Hamas does, etc. etc. Thus it should be viewed the same way.

14. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

by your fallascious and biased defintions yes indeed

U should view it however u want . I do hope u will include FARC , ETA , IRA etc , they're all fighting Jihad as well , even if they aint muslim .

Oh Oh , and are we equalizing the hijacking of planes, suicide bombings , guerilla urban warfare , etc etc etc , under the name of terrorists , or even better , Islamic terrorists ?

I didnt quite get what part u were speaking of

15. alanH Registered Senior Member

I would definitely include FARC, the IRA etc. under the rubric of terrorist groups. I think that Muslim terrorism is of a particular piece, and it poses a greater threat to the US and to the West in general than does terrorism in its other forms.

At any rate, I don't believe my definition is biased. If you target civilians, then you're a terrorist. It's pretty simple, really. Hijacking airplanes is terrorism, suicide bombings are terrorism and guerilla attacks may or may not be terrorist, depending upon who is being attacked and under what circumstances.

16. bhudmaash Banned Banned

Bin-Laden is just a spoilt little Daddy's boy, living off pop's millions. He puports to be fighting for Islam, but in reality he just wants the Americans off his turf (Saudi), I really don't think he gives a rat's arse about Palastine. The fact that the majority of Muslim oiks around the world place a more worthy cause upon his shoulders shows the level of ignorance feulled by emotional reactivity.
    I've heard with my own ears such crap as "oh he's (Binladen) got such NOOR on his face"

NOOR: glow/aura derived from spiritual piety........BOLLOCKS!:bugeye: :bugeye:

17. alanH Registered Senior Member

None of the other Arabs give a rat's keyster about the Palestinians. They just use them as a cudgel to beat up the Jews with.

18. bhudmaash Banned Banned

yes...but the selective window through which you view the jews getting "beaten" up carefuly forgets to show the Palestinian people brutalised daily, over the last 50 or so years.

If a tree falls in a forrest, and nobody sees it fall, it doesn't mean that it hasn't fallen

further more if we're getting right down to the nitty gritty, those jews really have no right to be there, and if you say they do, well the Palastinians have 1000 times that right.

Either way, the jews took over the Palastinians land by force. If I came and took your house,...you wouldn't be too pleased, I dare say you'd resort to violence to get back what's rightfully yours.

...no sorry, those pompous arses the Brits took the land and gave it to the zionists, who occupy it with force.

Bloody Brits...where ever they've been, they have left a mess:bugeye:

Last edited: May 1, 2003
  19. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Diodnt u understand the other thread ? Ill repeat it one last time .

All that terrorism implies is that somebody is terrorizing somebody else . Thus USA + Israel are greatest terrorists , as they terrorize most people at a relevant severe level .

Now u bring in civillians (i dont see terrorcivillianism do u , but ok) .
    Again USA and Israel terrorizes more civillians than anybdy else , they are the greatest terrorists . All these radical small groups contribute not even 1% off worlds oppression IF YOU PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER .

Not quite , its shows that there is very little to choose from , as they choose people they dont even agree with only if they would just stand up against the USA . I consider UBL a hero , a warrior of Islam and Jihad , and I hope he may do many more things for the people , because nobody else does , till this day we've had to sttel fro Khomeini and Hussain , no we have UBL .

UBL has no NOOR I know of , but he does fight a rightous battle . And from what I know he lives a respectable modest life , considered he's a Bin Laden , one of the biggest mafia families of the mid east along with those disgusting monarchs . UBL has rebelled against them , and he has fought a war and defeated Sovyet Union , something nobody ever had done before .

I consider Usama Bin Laden the greatest Arabic hero of my time , and of the last century , as I consider 9-11 the greatest Arab smack they have given the Imperialist in the last century , even better than Hizbollah liberating Lebanon . And lets not forget , it was nothing , it was not even 0,1% of what has been done to us , yet symbolically it was just like when he brought down the Sovyet Union . UBL introduced a totally new style of warfare , I consider him just as great as Sun Tzu IF he planned this , UBL has brought down USA with nothing more than some camel shit .
    If only the amerikans would learn something from it , all they'll learn they'll use to ensure UBL isnt just some substitute teache , he's there to stay .

Salaam UBL

20. bhudmaash Banned Banned

AM...I think U know where u and I stand together, and where we differ slightly...I just think that smack should have been directed squarely at the face of the Israeli army...would have helped more people on a grass roots level

21. alanH Registered Senior Member

Bhud: no, the Jews were always there, actually. And many of the Arabs that call themselves Palestinians were there too. That's why partition was proposed, so both people would have a country. The problem was, the Palestinians disagreed, started a war and took their chances. In hindsight its pretty clear that Israel should have annexed the disputed territories and expelled the Palestinians back to Jordan, where most of them came from in any event.

If you came to take my house by force, I would fight pretty damn hard indeed. That's exactly why the Jews always wind up beating the Arabs...when the Arabs don't beat themselves...

22. alanH Registered Senior Member

Math: I define terrorism the way the word is commonly understood, not by the root meaning of the word.

AS for UBL, he woke a sleeping giant, basically, and he probably figured that out even before a bunker buster atomized him. Perhaps not, though...the Arab world is almost unbelievably delusional, and can find a way to explain anything...as long as looking in the mirror isn't involved...

23. alanH Registered Senior Member

bhud: you gonna quote from the Protocols?