Bashar Assad : Israel Will Not Be a Legitimate State Even If Peace Is Accomplished

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Allahs_Mathematics, May 1, 2003.

1. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

And this guy is "moderate and secular", he's even a nerd nothing like his dadda . He even studied in Brittain

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

An Interview with Bashar Al-Assad: 'The Arab Defense Agreement Should Be Implemented'; 'As Long as Israel Exists It Will Constitute a Threat'; 'Israel Will Not Be a Legitimate State Even After the Peace'

http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page=archives&Area=sd&ID=SP48803

Hey Bashar , put up ur angry face !!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hannibal Registered Senior Member

Hey Mathematics

What are you’re thoughts and comments in general about the baath party?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Traitors of Arabia they should al be executed , or if they could provide knowedge (bashar-internet) organization (saddam-military) propaganda (al sahaf-information

) for the sake of Arabia , but if they're functionless and likely to betray they're done , then theres not even trial nothing , just line up and shoot .

Thats what the Ba'ath traitors should get .

I could write you an essay on Ba'ath crimes , but it is so damn obvious , they were fake stalinists created by the cia then used by the sovyet all for purpose other than Arabia , and all this time their lives were great , little baby Bashar could go to england while people are below poverty in his country , and his psycho dad did nothing but yell at Israel as some possesed old psychopath , but when it came to action he was fucked .

bunch of wankers Ba'ath .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hannibal Registered Senior Member

I agree with you so much it’s almost scary.

IMO I think every modern Arab leader should hang by the balls for their treachery. Anyways, Keep up the good posts.

8. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Arabia's Most Wanted Traitors

1)Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal
    2)King Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz Alsaud
    3)Saddam Hussain
    4)Hosni Mubarak
    5)Salih Bin abdulaziz Al-Rajihi
    6)Nasser AL-Kharafi
    7)Heirs of Suliman Olayan
    8)Rafik Al-Hariri
    9)King Abdullah
    10)AbdulAziz AL-Ghurair

Wanted to be put on trial for fratericide .
    Death Penalty demanded and pre-agreed with

9. aghart Registered Senior Member

An Interview with Bashar Al-Assad: 'The Arab Defense Agreement Should Be Implemented'; 'As Long as Israel Exists It Will Constitute a Threat'; 'Israel Will Not Be a Legitimate State Even After the Peace'

And people wonder why the Israelis are as they are. Surrounded by enemies who don't want peace but just want see the destruction of Israel.

The unsolveable problem. Maybe we should just let them all slaughter each other, then build a museum on the wreckage.

The Museum of Stupidity

10. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Whats your defintion of peace ? Submission under authority ?

Geesh , wonder why the spanish colonists were how they were , surrounded by enemy indians who only want their destruction .

Im sure the Arabs would like that , I dont . Western opression world-wide to me is much more important than western opression on one nation , one people , or one region .
    Please hold on to Israel just as long as necesarry for you to go down with them . If USA lets go of Israel Im pro Israeli-Arab Ally . Unlike you i dont want people to kill eachother in the game of the great imperialist , even though one of the 2 peoples are the very heart of the great imperialist . I dont care for Israeli's , nor jews , I care for opressors . So if USA and EU can manage to go on opressing (whoever they oppress) without Israel , I consider oppression not over .

Indeed a museum of stupidy , one with the west as victorias , and all they lost was those Jews they never cared for in the first place (who they actually hated in the first place) .

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

My personal definition of peace is basically a social equilibrium state where the use of violent force is not necessary or wanted by those involved. Preferably the associated parties are willing to work for the good of each other (or at least not get in the way of each other) out of fear of disrupting this state and incurring the wrath of the others. In such a time change is brought to bear through voting, diplomacy, and trade; not killing.

Alas, such times are few and far between.

12. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

you were comparing the israelis to spanish without sarcasm? just clarifying...

13. edgar Registered Senior Member

as it is in the bible, israel will rule over its previous oppressors. dont you realize that isreal will probably have an empire? i mean they got a pretty powerfull military.

~israeli military is sponsered in part by the united states. we really hate muslims~

14. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

all except for the muslims that help us kill other muslims right?

anyways, didnt egypt say they would never recognize israel?

15. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Then we must really love all muslims because they killing each other is their biggest hobby next to hating Israel.

16. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

clock
    None of the 3 things u describe are available to the Arab peoples . They get a regime (created/helped/sponsored by the USA) that either remains on USA's side or turns for own personal dictatorial power . Diplomacy is given to everybody of these regimes by the USA , from enemy through friend , while bombs are given to the peoples . Traded is only with those armed and powerfull (by those who they trade with , USA) , and for ridiciouless prices people dont care of as they are billionaire .

what 20$ a barrel ? 30? 10? 5?

who cares Im getting 10000000000000000$ anyways

Never had voting , never had diplomacy , never had fair trade .
    thanks

as if my sarcasm defines the colonizing nature of both .
    or have i misunderstood your intentions ?

I dont care what the bible says , and certainly not in the ridicouless way it is interpreted .

They already have an empire

their powerfull military cant seem to handle "terrorism" .

a known fact (1) and good for you if you feel that way

ofcourse

So ? If Ba'ath Syria gets slapped enough by the USA they probably recognize Israel to . I believe Iraq is gonna recognze it soon enough too .

The people of Arabia will never .

17. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

dammit AM! im trying to post! =P

18. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

please show how inter-muslim conflicts are NOT rooted in imperialism ?

19. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

lol, AM, you really make me laugh, keep it up

its just not worth arguing with a self-righteous wall

20. And this why we ADORE our president in Syria, he speaks up our mind, he is NOT western stooge nor American puppet.

He is NOT dictator nor he oppress our people.

LONG LIFE PRESIDENT ASSAD....SYRIA IS VERY PROUD OF YOU.

21. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

I wouldnt adore anybody
    especially no damn nerd

nooo......................

I think he's more like.................

He shits his pants man .......he'll agree the damn "peace"-plan , and Israel gets their damn NAZI-STATE recognition .

What part of Syria are you from ? He's a totalitarian who cant run proper economy or at least give the peoples some voice . Syria will become a moderate bitch who takes it from both sides , and still have nothing for its people , I have family in Syria and they are wuite poor I can tell you . Perhaps your a rich mofo but my family has shit while Bashar went to "england" and became "educated" .........nerd .

Syria is proud of every president as it calls Bashar our brother and Hafez our father .

22. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Syria needs to be democratic but if that nots possible.......................

23. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Then we want dad back

He's crazy he'd ally with NKorea

Last edited: May 6, 2003