Islam denounces antisemitism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Gil_W, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Gil_W HU-Hybrid Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. heflores Banned Banned

Not only Islam denounces anti-semitism, muslims denounces anti-semitism. Afterall, Muslim countries were the safest places for the jews during world war II. Muslims will never kick a person while he is down, others though seem to not appreciate that moral value in muslim and would not hesitate biting the same hand that was given to it for rescue...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

1)This is so extremely ignorant and sad really , and far from realistic
    2)Stop hijacking our semitism

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Salty Registered Senior Member

Its probably because Arabs are semites.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. bhudmaash Banned Banned

Gil W, the plans of those evil Muslims have nothing to do with Islam, no matter what the perception amongst non-muslims is. Furthermore, what exactly can peaceful Muslims do about it? If a group of idiots want to crash planes into the side of buildings what can anyone do?

9. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Allah, with each post you sound llike more of a murderous bastard. I spit on ANYONE who is willing to defend the actions that brought about the 9-11 attack. Anyone actually happy about it IS evil.

10. bhudmaash Banned Banned

AM: may I just ask: what is your definition of "Ummah"?

-yes I am Muslim (to the best of my ability)
    -yes I'm in England.
    -I was last in Saudi around 1994.

11. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Man u dont even have a solid ethical concept to back up "evil" .
    I am happy about it and I defend it . Now u can spit on your monitor all you want , Im not excusing myself for something I have not done myself , furtherly I am expressing my opinion for whatever I wish , Im sorry but if Israel can exist , than I surely can write one or two lines .

Now in my previous post , I pointed to the very root of what is going on by the posting of this thread , I suggest you think about that instead of spitting on your monitor .

This thread should be called :

How we zionists try to solve a problem we self create so that we look righteous

12. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

-The Ummah is the Islamic community , I consider this 2 be our 1.2 B muslims world wide . To me the Ummah as I have used it in the previous posts is the Ummah Muslima .

-As I mentioned London is one worlds centres for "terrorism" for many years .
    Justed wanted to know weither you were aware of this .

-Most Hijackers were Saudi and are considered Hero's in Saudi (Ofcourse not by the wonderfull Anti Islamist government who HAS to have Sharia to keep the masses calm , Im sure Bin Tawal would have even legal prostitution if he only could (well at least for him)). UBL is Saudi and the HERO of Arabia , especially after 9-11) .

-In addition I wanted to mention that I believe we Muslims and Arabs in the West should have the courage to say what is on our minds , how excatly we feel about things , and not be put down as we express ourselves as fundamentalists , extremists , and terrorists . We should respect opinion amongs eachother and try only but learn from eachother , because I consider the Ummah to be one , every race , every sect , every culture , Islam should be ONE . We are being pointed at , confronted with , many things we do not commit ourselves , but because (even if we hardly are internally) to the outside world we are all Muslims , and that is how the outside world will judge us , AS Muslims . They bring in the Qu'ran when they havent even seen one for real , they want to us to condemn what they call terrorism because it affects them while they dont care for anything that affects the Ummah , they call us anti-semite when many of us are semites ourselves , all this bullshit is really making me sick .

13. bhudmaash Banned Banned

AM:

Absolutely. I have always refused to say/think/do what the majority say/think/do. Hence when it comes down to thespecific issue of 9/11, I simply cannot condone it on any level. My heart won't allow it, my conscience won't allow it, and I refuse to be bullied( by other Muslims who I talk to) into reducing everything to "a two sided simplistic" arguement- either you're with us or against us, even at the risk of being perceived as pro-American.
    90% of the Ummah condoned 9/11? well they are morons, again forsaking their objectivity and intelligence and reacting in a knee-jerk subjective and emotional manor.
    I agree with your general sentiments regarding the political issues, and the underlying factors of those issues, but I just wanted to mention 9/11 specifically before I talk about other issues in this thread.

14. spookz Banned Banned

britain > axis of evil

* Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has continued to publicly denounce the British policy of harboring terrorists responsible for massacres throughout the Mideast, in the aftermath of the Nov. 17 shootings in Luxor, Egypt which killed over 60 people, mostly foreign tourists. The group claiming credit for the massacre, the Islamic Group, has its international headquarters in London. In an interview with the German magazine Der Spiegel, published on Dec. 8, President Mubarak exclaimed, ``I do not understand, why people on whose hands there is blood, are granted asylum in England. Why they are being granted the freedom to call, in interviews and newspaper articles, for the assassination of people who think differently?'

• Abu Doha, 36, a leader of an Algerian fundamentalist group arrested by British police in July after being accused by a New York grand jury of plotting to blow up Los Angeles International Airport. The grand jury alleged that Doha met with bin Laden in 1998 "to discuss cooperation and coordination" between his group and al Qaeda. Doha's case is still under review by the British courts.

• Yasser al-Siri, 39, sentenced to death in absentia in Egypt for an assassination attempt on a former Egyptian prime minister. Britain has refused Egyptian demands for al-Siri's extradition, arguing that Egyptian authorities have failed to supply sufficient evidence against him. Al-Siri allegedly sponsored a visa request for northern Afghanistan from the killers of Ahmed Shah Massoud, the Northern Alliance leader, three days before the suicide hijackings in the United States.

• Abu Hamza al-Masri, 43, an Egyptian student who obtained British citizenship in 1985 by marrying a British woman. He is wanted in Yemen for allegedly organizing a series of terrorist bombings involving his son and stepson.

* The case of al-Liby, Arabic for "the Libyan," is hardly unique. Long considered a haven for political refugees -- a tradition dating back to the 18th-century French writer Voltaire -- Britain has become a hub for Middle Eastern opposition movements.

* According to a renegade officer for the British intelligence service MI5, David Shayler, British intelligence plotted with Islamic extremists to assassinate Gaddafi in early 1996, a claim denied by the British government.

* Britain has routinely rejected extradition requests from Middle Eastern countries, such as Egypt or Jordan, because of doubts about their willingness or ability to give terrorism suspects a fair trial.

http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/libylndn.htm

http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/terror1.htm

http://www.yorksnf.com/terror1.html

Last edited: Apr 30, 2003
  15. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

First of all , let us understand what it means to condone 9-11 . To do so simply holds indeed emotional methods , and the same thing goes for opposing 9-11 . I am in favor of 9-11 and I do not have emotional arguments only intellectual ones , and just because I say YES to fighting the this way , this does not make me forsaking my objectivity nor intelligence , and that is the type og insulting I am speaking of that happens within the Ummah as people intellectually discuss what has happened and what will happen .

You have the fullest right to oppose 9-11 , for the exact emotional reasons or intelectual reasons you give , it should not put you in the position of being bullied into pro USA , becaus ethat is simply not the deal . Your free speech does not depend on the outcome of your free speach , you can have free speech and not agree with me , that is why it is free , and I dont wish to bully and respect your opinion (even if I consider this to be emotionally based and irrational) .

The issue I was trying to make clear , comes from the way you react toward Gills (Zionist) assertion . You feel obviously necesarry to excuse and agree Islam is not anti-semitic , just as the Zionist tries to do (consiocus or not ,probably not) when he asserts these twisted statements . As you defend Islam and agree with him , you have been drawn into the agreement , acceptance , etc , of the anti-semitic problems Israel/Usa knows , whitch is something that is a great lie and not a cause for anything at all .

Because it is the Ummah we speak of , we must never forget this . We are the Ummah because most importantly the world approaches us as the Ummah , as the Muslim community who are confronted with the situations . We shouldnt excuse ourselves for what others do , nether should we go along these lies and concepts of terrorism and anti-semitism (whitch are not only incorrect but are created for a certain negative purpose concerning us) .

Can you say , I condemn 9-11 , but i do not identify the Hijackers as terrorists ( I havent said u did!!!!!) , but as foolish idiots or sick , or disgusting ?
    Can you say , I condem anti-semitism , But I do not consider the cause for the problems Arabia and Islam has to be of anti-semitic nature ?

Would that not perfectly express your opinion without going along with the nazi in the trap he lays out for you , as I have mentioned before ?

Because not only are these lies of terrorism and anti-semitism are simply extremely incorrect , they are being set up to bring the Ummah down , we should not be allowed to be brought down , whatever personal opinion we might have .

We are NOT out to kill Jews nor children , none of us is .

Thats all man , PEACE

16. bhudmaash Banned Banned

spookz:

yes I know and it makes me sick. These idiots get planning permission and grants (to build mosques) from the same Kafir Government they despise, and then claim Income support on top of that. They need a rocket up their arse....I'm sorry thats the way I feel. If you hate these Kafirs so much then go back to Saudi. Tossers all of them. It's because of these wankers that I have to face ignorance.

and another thing...do you know how they recruit, basically they pick up young Algerian and moroccan kids who have not got a strong Deen (grounding in Islamic knowledge) and they also go to a lot of prisons...again young impressionable Muslims who lack basic Islamic knowledge.

sorry if my ranting seems aimed at you, in no way is that true, it's just that I know of a lot of these people, and the shit that goes on in some mosques.
    They should try and recruit me....I'll stick my foot up their arse.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2003
  17. bhudmaash Banned Banned

AM: firstly my quote regarding forsaking intelligence was in no way aimed at you.
    My feelings regarding 9/11 are not emotional and irrational, on the contrary they are the result of me thinking with my mind rather than letting emotions cloud my objectivity. Offsetting the murder of 3,000 people against the whole political situation (Americas bankrolling and manipulating events in the mideast, it's imperialistic/colonialistic agenda, Palastine etc......) is irrational and emotional and ultimately nonsensical.

with regards to Gills comments, well yes if excusing and justifying Islam was me falling into a trap then I'm guilty. But I was infact taking issue with his terms "evil muslims" and "peaceful muslims" such bullshit nomenclature makes me angry.

And its because of my being part of the Ummah that I greatly care how it is percieved.
    AM, surely you can concede that the Ummah has a lot of inward looking to do, and it has to face up to a lot of hard truths. We cannot continue to think that the Ummah are beyond reproach, and always right.
    It's because of the Ummah's stupidity that we have the Shiah sect, and thus defining "sunnis" by default...what bullshit.
    The Prophet left the Ummah with the Koran and the hadith, and still we can't get our act together. If there was one ounce of unity and solidarity amongst the Ummah, we wouldn't be in half the shit we're in now.
    :m:

18. Great site.

Now,can you show me a site about JUDASIM DENOUNCES ISLAMOPHOPIA and Anti-arab hate ?????

19. And I spit on any one who defend the actions of the Israeli-American terrorists in ocupied palestine.

http://www.americanstateterrorism.com/palestine/AmericanIsraeliTerrorism.html

20. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I researched Islam, and of all the religions I know about, it's the one I like the most. However, I'm not really into the whole religion thing, hokam's razor seems to have gotten the best of me...but, in any case, let me weigh in on this.

Muslim countries during the Middle Ages were the beacons of tolerance (not acceptance) for "people of the book," i.e Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians. Pay a small tax and you can live as freely as you want. A concept such as that was unheard of in medieval christian Europe.

Also, I believe the basic story about Israel is that the Jews left because there was a famine, the Palestinians moved in, the Jews came back, and they've been fighting since. Call me crazy, but the Jews were there first. Even if they left, they still have a more legitimate claim to the land. Now, I don't think the way the current leaders handling the situation is the correct one (a little too violent heheh) but that doesn't mean that we should be giving the whole territory back to the Palestinians. It belongs to the Jews.

21. heflores Banned Banned

Small clarification. The reason the muslims used to ask for the small tax was to equate the muslims and non muslims in the amount of tax payed. Muslims are required to pay ZAKAT, 10 % of their income in taxes, Non-muslims were not paying that ZAkat to society, so the government came up with another term for an equal tax so that non-muslims pay their dues to society without being subjected to Islamic laws.

22. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

What are you talking about ?
    They came in 48 and chased 800.000 people out under the leadership of the Stern militias .

The Palestinians never moved in they were there already .

23. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

To my muslim brothers ans sisters , THIS is the sht Im talking about .

Syrian shut up man , u falling right into the Zionists trap .
    Ya Magnoon

Peace