Al-Qaeda aren't coming to England,they're already here.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by bhudmaash, Apr 28, 2003.

1. bhudmaash Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

It's the religion of peace, remember?

The Brits have nothing to fear.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

1)Its not about religion
    2)Islam is more than religion
    3)Its of peace with the peacefull , not peace with nazi zionists & racist imperialists

U know shit of Islam I suggest u stop spreading information about it as it is incorrect .

Did the people of the towns feel secure against the coming of Our wrath by night while they were asleep?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Arent they racist too? Dont they want to forge their own empire?

8. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

muslims , al qaida , who do u call racists ?
    Either way , its both incorrect .

And the empire yes , they(Islamists UBL style) are wannabe imperialists (some day), but they're pretty much fighting national struggles mostly , so i wouldnt say they are actively wannabe imperialists , but Im sure UBL dreams of some Islamic World State at night .

9. firdroirich A friend of The Friends Registered Senior Member

Chill Allah,
    your reaction makes me wonder how peaceful your intentions could be:m:

10. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Militant islamic groups in general. The believe that westerner=kill the infidels, israeli=kill the infidels twice, etc. If not racist would that be culturalist? (i guess that could be a word) The belief that whole groups need to be exterminated to the last child seems a little much...

As for empire forging, they have had a habit of taking over countries. Afganastan, lebanon, etc.

11. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

U shouldnt connect emotions to shit I type , and those emotions u connect u shouldnt identify as unpeacefull .

If ur peacefull to me and mine , Im peacefull to you and yours .

12. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

...but if not, we fight forever. What a wonderful world.

13. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Clock your right , militants Islamists indeed have these ideas , indeed you could consider them culturists (judge by culture) , or even religionists (judge by religion) .

But why is there a problem with these kinds of judgements (and Im not saying I judge the same results as they do) , it is reasonable way to judge . Is man not free to choose culture , religion , political preference , blablabla . Man is not free to choose race . Isnt mans action connected to mans religion/culture/political preferance etc . Mans action is not connected to race .

Now for the high tension Islamists put on things (untill the last child if necesarry) , indeed I would agree its ridiciouless and way too much , but it doesnt make them racists . But I guess when it comes to children , we do end up in the same point , as children are not free to choose culture etc , same as race , as childrens actions arent related to politics etc , same with race . Children aint responsible and should never be blamed . Its that simple . But Islamists dont disagree on this , they merely say......hey innocents sometimes die we're sorry , USA doesnt do much different .

And for the empire thing , well Afghan was already muslim always , Islamists simply defeated Sovyet and claimed authority , it wasnt conquering or building an empire as Islam was there already , they only defended against Sovyets . And for Lebanon , Lebanon isnt Islamists but actually democratic , as far as the west considers their definitions of democracy to be correct (eu/usa/israel etc) .

14. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Hey thats just how it is , we aint like the african slaves , we aint like the inca's , we fight till there is nothing left to fight for if we cant have peace .

U cant expect us to just accept matters now can you ?

15. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

We avoid the death's of innocents if at all feasable. No deaths unless it a byproduct e unless its taking out a military target.

16. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Yet you kill 1000X more people of ours than we do of yours .
    Yet you kill 1000X more people of theirs than we do of theirs .

So i gues you're allowed being bad at something 1000X as when we are 1X at our best ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Your byproduct is 1000X our main target mister .

17. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Al Queda is a secular organization?

True. And the world would be a much safer place if Islam was only a religion.

Would the Dinka people of southern Sudan who are being enslaved, mutilated and killed by their Muslim neighbors to the north be classified as "Nazi Zionists" or "racist imperialists"?

What did I say that was incorrect?

18. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

No Shintoist , does that change any of this :

(1) Because you attacked us and continue to attack us.

a) You attacked us in Palestine:

(i) Palestine, which has sunk under military occupation for more than 80 years. The British handed over Palestine, with your help and your support, to the Jews, who have occupied it for more than 50 years; years overflowing with oppression, tyranny, crimes, killing, expulsion, destruction and devastation. The creation and continuation of Israel is one of the greatest crimes, and you are the leaders of its criminals. And of course there is no need to explain and prove the degree of American support for Israel. The creation of Israel is a crime which must be erased. Each and every person whose hands have become polluted in the contribution towards this crime must pay its*price, and pay for it heavily.

(ii) It brings us both laughter and tears to see that you have not yet tired of repeating your fabricated lies that the Jews have a historical right to Palestine, as it was promised to them in the Torah. Anyone who disputes with them on this alleged fact is accused of anti-semitism. This is one of the most fallacious, widely-circulated fabrications in history. The people of Palestine are pure Arabs and original Semites. It is the Muslims who are the inheritors of Moses (peace be upon him) and the inheritors of the real Torah that has not been changed. Muslims believe in all of the Prophets, including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all. If the followers of Moses have been promised a right to Palestine in the Torah, then the Muslims are the most worthy nation of this.

When the Muslims conquered Palestine and drove out the Romans, Palestine and Jerusalem returned to Islaam, the religion of all the Prophets peace be upon them. Therefore, the call to a historical right to Palestine cannot be raised against the Islamic Ummah that believes in all the Prophets of Allah (peace and blessings be upon them) - and we make no distinction between them.

(iii) The blood pouring out of Palestine must be equally revenged. You must know that the Palestinians do not cry alone; their women are not widowed alone; their sons are not orphaned alone.

(b) You attacked us in Somalia; you supported the Russian atrocities against us in Chechnya, the Indian oppression against us in Kashmir, and the Jewish aggression against us in Lebanon.

(c) Under your supervision, consent and orders, the governments of our countries which act as your agents, attack us on a daily basis;

(i) These governments prevent our people from establishing the Islamic Shariah, using violence and lies to do so.

(ii) These governments give us a taste of humiliation, and places us in a large prison of fear and subdual.

(iii) These governments steal our Ummah's wealth and sell them to you at a paltry price.

(iv) These governments have surrendered to the Jews, and handed them most of Palestine, acknowledging the existence of their state over the dismembered limbs of their own people.

(v) The removal of these governments is an obligation upon us, and a necessary step to free the Ummah, to make the Shariah the supreme law and to regain Palestine. And our fight against these governments is not separate from out fight against you.

(d) You steal our wealth and oil at paltry prices because of you international influence and military threats. This theft is indeed the biggest theft ever witnessed by mankind in the history of the world.

(e) Your forces occupy our countries; you spread your military bases throughout them; you corrupt our lands, and you besiege our sanctities, to protect the security of the Jews and to ensure the continuity of your pillage of our treasures.

(f) You have starved the Muslims of Iraq, where children die every day. It is a wonder that more than 1.5 million Iraqi children have died as a result of your sanctions, and you did not show concern. Yet when 3000 of your people died, the entire world rises and has not yet sat down.

(g) You have supported the Jews in their idea that Jerusalem is their eternal capital, and agreed to move your embassy there. With your help and under your protection, the Israelis are planning to destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque. Under the protection of your weapons, Sharon entered the Al-Aqsa mosque, to pollute it as a preparation to capture and destroy it.

(2) These tragedies and calamities are only a few examples of your oppression and aggression against us. It is commanded by our religion and intellect that the oppressed have a right to return the aggression. Do not await anything from us but Jihad, resistance and revenge. Is it in any way rational to expect that after America has attacked us for more than half a century, that we will then leave her to live in security and peace?!!

U dont know what I am speaking of , its niot Islamism , shut up please

Not zionist no , they dont settle in zion do they ?
    Not racists either since its all non-muslim they seem to be enslaving .

But u gotta work ur defintions my friend , I know to u everything that feels negative to you is all the same and is potential for mix up , it has little to do with the meaning of the words .
    I suggest u keep talking about things u actually understand , just say bah or boe or ieew , its useless for u to further define your thoughts , as they are all equal to one negative emtion only .

19. Bachus Registered Senior Member

Yes well we seem to be a bit more efficient.

Oh and who is yours and ours?

20. Reading far-right newspaper wont help you:

http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com

21. Why the American terrorists are allowed to have whatever they want while deny that to Muslims ???? HYPOCRITE.

http://www.americanstateterrorism.com

22. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

This is site is yet another example of muslims unable to cope honestly with their radical counterparts.

The site blames atheism and darwinism for the activities of terrorists!

Need I remind them that terrorists are not clutching 'the origin of species' as they blow themselves up? It is the koran they clutch.

Muslims should take a hard look at the growing numbers of radical islam in the world, accept it instead of pushing the blame somewhere else, and try to do something about it.

I am not saying Muslims are the only ones that need to address the trend towards the radical. Certainly nations such as the US and Israel must change policy also...but I do not think mainstream Muslim organizations are doing enough to combat the growth of radical islam.

23. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Id say U answer it yourself by saying "we" , dont you ?
    and "efficiency" implies u know exactly about who's of ours and yours we are speaking . I would disagree on efficiency though ,
    as we do things quite sporadic and direct while you spread it around for years .

True

It should blame opression

The only differnce would be that a bomb would be placed instead of tied to a body , if they would clutch darwin

radical Islam is not but an effect of Muslim oppression for years by imperialists .
    I to stand for radical islam , but mot quite in the same religious way .

also ?
    I think we are mixing up cause and effect here