Leaked document exposes pro-Israel lobby's manipulation of US public

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Proud_Syrian, Apr 28, 2003.

1. The document, entitled "Wexner Analysis: Israeli Communication Priorities 2003," counsels pro-Israel advocates to keep invoking the name of Saddam Hussein, and to stress that Israel "was always behind American efforts to rid the world of this ruthless dictator and liberate their people." Despite his solid support for Israel and Ariel Sharon, the document warns pro-Israel advocates not to compliment or praise President Bush. At the same time it acknowledges that Yasser Arafat has been a great asset to Israel because "he looks the part" of a "terrorist.".....

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1395.shtml

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

"Leaked document exposes pro-Israel lobby's manipulation of US public "

That is like saying scientists just discovered that you breathe air to live.

So what is your point? I see this as a positive thing. Israel is our friend and ally.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. heflores Banned Banned

Just to be correct Jerrek, I would add conditional friend. I don't think we would support Israel if they were a bunch of naive citizens who know nothing of our politics, mafias, prostitution gigs, media, ect..... Our friendship is indeed conditional. Afterall, we denied them entry and let their ships circle in the ocean in the beginning of Worldwar II when they were desperately trying to migrate to the US. The ships returned to Europe and the people aboard got killed.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Isn't all friendship conditional? If my friend shot my brother I don't think I'd be his friend anymore.

8. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

There has never been a real two way friendship between the USA and Israel. Only a one way fifty year long, guilt trip has existed. The American public has been indoctrinated into continuing this quasi friendship/guilt trip; by Israel, big oil, and the US military whose job it is to protect big oil.

If there had been no oil in the mid-east there would have been little American support for Israel, and that limited support would have come primarily from religious groups, not the US government.

9. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Guilt trip. Had not thought about before...

Interestingly, God's chosen people are on just about the only land in the
    region without vast quantities of black gold. I wonder what He was thinking?

:m: Peace.

10. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

The influence Israel has on USA goes way beyond some lobby in some government (althoug I must say u cant get it any more direct than that) , it is an economic influence the Jews (those who are wealthy) have on the governments policy and state-economy . And the influence they have on the sorry-ass people is through the media . Id say these influences are bigger than the influence of all other USA groups/ethnicities/religions have alltogether .

11. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

it's weird actually. i don't support what israel has done in the past, yet i'm happy that the jews are finally a force to reckon with in the world. for centuries, they were oppressed and treated like second class citizens. life has come a full circle for them.

12. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Just remeber that those in Israel where noever the Jews that were opressed , but the Jews that sold out their brothers and sisters to the Germans . If you grab an old man in israel by his nose , there's a big chance he used to throw rocks at , spit at and execute his brothers . Its not the Sephardim that was chased by the Inquisitian that is now in Israel ,many of they went to Arabia after they got expelled from Spain . Its not those poor people in Polish ghetto's , they were all gassed .

nono......the poor old Jews arent the ones ull find in Israel .

13. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

then who are the jews we find in israel?

14. heflores Banned Banned

You find arab jews, russian jews, latin american jews, you name it....very few German jews.

I agree with Allah Mathematics. There is a lie going around that says that 6 million jews were killed during world war II. I say more like 300,000 and no more. It's not possilbe at all to deal with 6 million bodies in tiny germany, the country would have been floating over dead bodies and diseace.

Very few of the jews in Israel now are Germans......Also the jews didn't go in a full circle or anything..The jews had power and money all along, they controlled European economy, they just merely shifted their headquarters from Europe to US after WWII.

15. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

i'm not talking about the gassing of the jews as the source of my pity for them. i'm talking about middle ages europe. i mean you just have to read 'Ivanhoe', to guage the contempt with which jews wereheld in those days.

16. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Use a medieval romance novel to guage contempt for Jews? :bugeye:

:m: Peace.

17. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

I wish people would stop referring to the fucking ZioNazis as the "Jews", they are the traitorous Jews, the nasty Jews. It is people like me and www.jewsnotzionists.org that are the Jews who really deserve the worlds' attention.

And I really don't think we've been oppressed much in the last 100 years besides Hitler. Sure, some people have harassed us, but I've also been harassed for being an Atheist or for being smart.

And I think if we deserve anybody's land, it would be Germany, but then we'd still be taking others' land from them!

18. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Those who collaborated with the Germans , those who escaped death by killing and selling out their own , those who didnt care on bit in the first place because they were wealthy enough to leave Germany without any problems whatsoever . It is them who established the state of Israel , and it is them who are running it to this very day . After that , they tried to get as many Jews as possible to get into Israel (except for the black falasha because they are RACISTS) , and all the people who came were the ones wealthy enough to move in , and ofcourse because of the major benefits of the state many of them came .

Well , I have thought about some lies of the holocaust , but it was never necesarry for the Jews to lie about this . Its not only german jews that got finished , the Greman Jews were a minority , they finished about each and every Jew in Poland , and the rest of eastern euro (where there were LOTS of jews , who were poor and helpless) . And they didnt kill the Jews ONLY in germany , they set up camps in every nation , Auswitz is in Poland .

Most jews in israel are russians and amerikans , but there are plenty germans as well as they were the very first to come . The thing is that the Jews were treated indeed lousy , but not the German jews (well they were in the middle ages) , the eastern euro Jews have had lives to sick to imagine , and this never ended untill after ww2 .

You should read some about that great man Martin Luther the filthy swine , and how he treated the Jews , and about the Inquisition in Spain that had little to do with whitches but was there to slaughter Jews who didnt convert . The Jews most definetly were fucked in the West when these barbaric peoples came into power after the Romans , but in the east it has always remained as in the mid-evil in west , where entire ghetto's filled with jews were discriminated , hated , seperated etc . If anyone civilized western euro it was the ASHKENAZIM Jews , people like FREUD were Jews , Nihilism was a jewish thing , the entire enlightment was of Jewish makery because the barabric tribes running the west couldnt even get past their bible . King James was an illiterate ape-man who needed Shakespear to translate the whole bitch . And ofcourse , as smart as the Jews were , while creating some civilization they as they were the driving force , were very powerfull . And ofcourse then came the whole banking -lending money thing , because the muslims and christians were to dumb to loan to eachother because of God , it was ok to loan from the Jews , who ofcourse cared little for not being allowed to ask interest . West Euro has been mistreating the Jews , the Jews civilized them , and as a thanks they get massmurdered ....ofcourse understandable because the nazi's couldnt but blame those who have wealth (jews) for the misery of those who dont , but losing ww1 wasnt their fault........

If the Jews deserve to live in their own state of Israel , their capital should be Berlin or Warsaw , not Jerusalem .

19. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

(Go ahead, baby ... Title me!)

Interesting priorities. The why and how it happened don't matter to you?

Explains much, Jerrek.

Furthermore, in terms of Israel being our friend and ally, the Israel "issue" is also our most open support of ethnic oppression anywhere in the world.

In General

I typically dislike these debates because, (A) it is well-known that Israel holds a special political value in this country, (B) despite all the Jewish-related conspiracy theories, most are easily explicable (e.g. Hollywood Zion, &c), and (C) despite those same conspiracy theories, I've never met a Jewish person who reflects the petty, evil Jew depicted by such conspiracy theories.

There is also the revisionism. What, the Holocaust number is down to a mere 300,000 now? That kind of historical revisionism can also be used to show that Stalin was a good guy, that Pol Pot wasn't so bad, and that Saddam Hussein deserves to rule Iraq because, as some noted in the days of swine and looting, "At least with Saddam there was order." One must be careful with revisionism. Remember that the winners write history, and when the winners are unsatisfied with their own lies, why send academic lambs to the slaughter, such as an English fellow who blew whatever was left of his reputation in the 1990s by asserting nearly world-conspiracy levels of deception in relating the Holocaust after WWII. Perhaps we might have given him better credibility if his work didn't sound like the ravings of blithering anti-Judaic conspiracy theorists everywhere. Funny thing is that I can't even remember his name anymore.

But Israel does have an unusual influence in American politics, there's no denying it. And while Israeli policies cause Americans great headaches, the American government is for Americans and the lands of the United States first and foremost, and you don't see me holding the whole of Christianity responsible for Pat Robertson or George W. Bush ... really: there is nothing to forgive the Quakers for, and the Catholics get a free pass based on (A) the merit of such things as copping to evolution and apologizing for persecuting scientists, and (B) the simple fact that they have more important problems on their hands, and I'm perfectly willing to let them work those problems out for the sake of our society's future ....

But all Jewish conspiracy theories aside, what nobody can deny is that Israel has become a nightmarish violator of human dignity and human rights. The Jews, long oppressed by all the world, have become among the most notorious of oppressors.

And yes, it's time to cut the apronstrings and treat Israel like any other nation. No more money, no more support--until they demostratively respect human rights and living necessities among Palestinians.

:m:,
    Tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Shalom Aleichem

U still got a lame religion though ,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. heflores Banned Banned

Re: (Go ahead, baby ... Title me!)

Sorry Tiassa, but I really don't think it's such a horrible revision. Afterall, who came up with those number, they make no sense at all. I don't deny the atrocities commited by Hitler againest the jews, but there is an extent for milking this pity cow.

22. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

That is because there is no such thing as the evil Jew . There is only such thing as a secular Jewish businessman that owns about the entire USA and uses it to please his people in Israel .
    And then we have the secular Jewish politician that doesnt even need to own the government because the government just loves him (this one does) .

Id say the word conspircay just has to go , many jews support Israel , many of them are very powerfull , thats all . They are not the elders of zion who have written some protocols , they are the exact same bitches like those who run shell or whatever major companies and use their influence for their own , just happens to be that the Jews are with many in these positions , and that they consider Israel theor own . Thats all .

Thats just not gonna happen , its not just the USA governmental budget that supports them , thats NOTHING , its the cash they have on their own through rich american jews , who support Israel . Just like Hamas has support from some rich Arab sheikhs , its a lot more than they get from the sheikhs home as a state . The big difference is the numbers , Id say Israel gets about 100000x more .

Not happening either because their vision of these things are not agreed by either the revolutionairy nor the people .

23. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

How are the numbers not making sense , do u have any idea of the Jewish program of the Germans ?

But I understand why u are suspicious , if we see how Israel has used ww2 , how they hijacked a religion , a people , a heritage , semitism , how they lie about everything......and considering that is THEM who care for these numbers , because it helped them get into their country , I understand the suspision . But can you pwerhaps explain me where all those Jews from poland (who lived in circumstances u couldnt even imagine how grose) went , if it wasnt Auswitz ?

No way they killed only 300.000