Do you think you are better than Bin Laden?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Azathoth, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

In this thread some bleeding heart saint compares my hatred of terrorists to the words of Saddam and calls me a terrorist for daring to suggest we should stand up for ourselves.

My words are compared to Bin Laden.

The angelical do gooder brigade seem to think that refraining from violence makes them better than terrorists. That by setting an example to these poor misled primitives we prove ourselves superior. How many others here feel this to be true? I'm honestly curious. I don't. I may abuse them with every name under the sun but I don't think I am morally superior. If I'm a terrorist for supporting this war then I'm proud to be a terrorist. In fact I would agree there isn't a great deal of difference between me and the Al Qaeda. We each have a system of values we consider worth fighting for, we both know who our enemy is, we realise this is war and there can be only one ultimate victor. I would in fact admit I have more respect for terrorists and tyrants than the useless dweebs espousing how great they are to admonish violence. Atleast the enemy has guts.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I wont even give this thread the recognition of a serious post.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jps Valued Senior Member

So you admit that you and bin laden are basically using the same logic, albeit in support of different goals. you want to kill all the muslims, he wants to kill all the infidels. fair enough.

for the record, i didn't call you a terrorist, I pointed out that the statements you were making were very similiar to those of terrorists. There is a difference.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I dont want to kill all the members of any religion. I only want to eliminate governments, not civilians. If a government behaves itself It could worship pickels for all I care.

8. valentino Registered Senior Member

Well I for one think I'm better than Bin Laden . . . .

9. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

i think most people are better than bin laden.
    so.... non violence is for cowards? those who are non- violent are weak? it's funny how people think that violence and suicide bombings are examples of 'bravery.' non-violence is a more powerful weapon than violence. so binladen and the terrorists have guts? using violence for their cause? this makes me laugh. what is Al-Qaeda's mission statement anyway?

10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

tell me what right you have to tell ME what goverment i am alowed to rule me

and then i will use the SAME argument against YOU

whats good for the goose....

basically if the west kept there nose out of everyone else's bussiness (except where they are ASKED to help or the WORLD demands action threw the world body, the genral assembly of the UN) and stoped trying to force itself on everyone else then people like bin laden wouldnt find kids willing to die for there own reasons and i can garientiee bin larden wouldnt be a problem if it was only himself who he could get to blow themselves up

but no, they are evil and we are the good guys arent we

11. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Azathoth should change his name to Bin Liner - they're full of crap too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.