Israel Occupies Palestina

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Allahs_Mathematics, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Ashkenazim tribes of Zionists have invaded Palestina and established the Zionist state of Israel in 1948 . From then till now , Israel occupies Palestine violently against the will of its natives , and tries to act out as if its just another euro wannabe country , it fails immensly in creating its beloved "promised land" , tll this day Israel is a true Jewish hell on earth , and that will be so untill the day those who have no business being in Palestine , leave this great and woderfull disneyland .

This is why the Ashkenazim Zionists have absolutely NO right on ONE INCH of Israel whatsoever , and why they should pack their bags and leave right now .

1)The lie of the Hebrew ancestry . Weither u agree with Koessler on the Ashkenazim being of total Turkic stock or not , there is absolutely no possible way one could prove the Ashkenazim not to be of Slavic , Germanic or Turkic stock , but Hebrew .
    Now if one would say its their land because of their religion , Im having my own religion drawn up tomorrow where I will be the rightfull owner of the American continent because my God UHUHU promised it to me just a minute ago .
    So , no religious authority , and no genetic heritage , just words .
    2)The Zionists have helped the nazi Germans in order to establish their state . I need not say more .
    3)They have invaded the territory by chasing everybody else out , causing the diaspora of 5 M Palestinians .
    4)They have ethnically cleansed Arab villages
    5)They are the richest people on this planet who can buy a couple of states in USA if they wish , yet they move from brooklyn to the terrirories just to hunt for Arabs .
    6)they have hijacked our origin and are using it against us (calling us anti-semites)
    7)they turned freedomfighters into terrorists in the eyes of the (ignorant) world

a thousand reason could follow ,all needed to know is that Israel is a murderous opressor and occupier of people who didnt even know what them , and I wish more Jews could be honest about it and simply admit to facts , rather than act like its all disneyland while people are slaughtered . Weither u wish to have Israel or not , be honest about what Israel is . Your words of honesty wont prevent Israel from existing , dont worry .

And if there are any people who believe they actually have serious (not HaShem promised us) reasons why Israel should exist (besides technical issues as logistics) , I invite them to present the argument .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

What does blood have to do with it?
    Shouldnt have attacked israel first.
    Actually I think they moved to israel because it makes them feel in charge of their own lives. THe one country in the world they wont be in the minority.
    Freedom fighters shouldnt blow up civilian busses, coffie shops, and marketplaces.
    (though I deny that) Isnt justabout every middle-eastern government? I somehow doubt you would complain so much if it was iraq oppressing kuait.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Israel Occupies Palestina

What does blood have to do with it?

According (in general) to ZioNazis, it has everything to do with it. Remember, if you've got Jewish family on your mother's side, you're inherently superior to all other people, especially the Arab scum, so you thus are awarded the privelage of living in Israel.

Shouldnt have attacked israel first.

If I recall correctly the Israelis started the agression against the Palestinians. Agression against Israel was not started by Palestinians but by other fairly disinterested parties often wrongfully associated by ZioNazis with Palestinians.

Actually I think they moved to israel because it makes them feel in charge of their own lives. THe one country in the world they wont be in the minority.

So? What about the Sikhs and the Jains, what about the Assyrians, the Naxi, the Ryukyuans, the gays, the cree, the maya, the deaf? What about the Inuit, the Hawai'ians, the Navajo, Cherokee, Lakota, what about the Yi, the Ainu, the Mormons, the Methodists, and all the religious and ethnic minorities not mentioned living around the world? Should they get their own country? And believe me, there are probably more deaf people or gay people than Jewish people.

Freedom fighters shouldnt blow up civilian busses, coffie shops, and marketplaces.

What do you suggest they do? Fighting with the IDF is pointless, they will get killed and their families probably will too (albeit in an "accident") without doing any damage to the enemy. The only way they can do this is to 1. randomly bomb civilian targets and sacrificing themselves in the process or 2. randomly shooting as many people as possible from a rooftop. Now, would you rather 2 happened? That way many more people would end up dead. The number that died might even come close to being greater than or equal to the number of innocent Palestinian civilians that have died!

(though I deny that) Isnt justabout every middle-eastern government?

No. You must be pretty clueless if you think that. There are a number of other systems where politics are only upset when the gov't supports the US... hmm... for example Bahrain Qatar UAE Lebanon Turkiye &c

I somehow doubt you would complain so much if it was iraq oppressing kuait.

What the hell is kuait?

Oh, you mean Kuwait!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well, why would you doubt it?

I think I will actually agree with you though because the situation would be totally different. Israelies stole their land from people already living on it. They didn't kindly ask them to move out, they drove them out by scaring them into exile in bordering lands. Only in the heartland of Palestine did the normal inhabitants remain in large numbers: Golan Heights (now taken by Israel because Israel wants to be more cruel to the Palestinians), Gaza, and the West Bank.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I figure just about every ethnic, ideological, or religious group of any decent size should be allowed to have its own shred of land. Like the rest of the middle east, much of north africa, and various other locations around the world arent big enough for islam.

8. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

By the way, Clockwood, wasn't being a murderous opressive state one of your reasons for attacking Iraq? So if his claim is invalid, by default yours must be as well.

9. jps Valued Senior Member

I agree with just about everything you say, but the problem with demanding that all the Jews leave Palestine(or pushing them into the sea or what have you) is that many of them were born there and have as much of a right to be there as the Palestinians. The nation of Israel is illegitimate and should not be permitted to exist, but many of the people who live in it have a right to be there and should not be forced to leave. The bulk of the government along with all of the "settlers" are criminals and belong in prison, but any future Palestinian state that comes after Israel should be required to allow Jews who were born there and were not involved with Israel's atrocities to remain and practice their faith as they wish.

Clockwood,
    Israels establishment as a Jewish state was an attack on the Muslim population of the area.
    Would you accept it if a few people moved to your town and declared it officially Muslim and laws were changed enshrining the beliefs of Islam into your towns law?

10. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

GB Nazi: Very well. If that is so the inverse of that states if you are against israel you must also have been with us against Iraq.

Jps: No palestinian under 50 years of age has any right to complain. They werent even alive when all that crap happened.

11. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Blood and religion was the jewish argument for Israel not mine . If they wouldnt claim its their wonderfull promised land by heritage and religion , the brits wouldnt have given them the land . It was their most important argument , claiming it was their land to begin with .

U cant attack something that doesnt exist , are u quite understanding chronology . They came and invaded the land the brits passed them , but the brits obviously forgot people were actually living on that land .

Yes , that was AFTER they created it 55 years ago . Do you not understand that there was no israel 56 years ago ?

It doesnt matter what the freedomfighters do sind they are being occupied by MILITARY . If there is 1X terror what the freedomfighters have given the Jewish civillians (something that doesnt even exists since evrybody is part of the army) , then the Israeli army has given 1000X terror to the Palestinian civillians .

Kuweit isnt even a real fucking country , Kuweit is not some different peoples , they're the same damn Arabs as Iraqi , its the Brits who made these countries up (80 years ago) for their own filthy benefit (and today still they all benefit , Kuweit was the direct effect of Brittish ships running on oil) not the Arabs . And another thing is that We Arabs believe we are a souvereign people and can fuck eachother up without some christian or jew or whatever peoples who arent Arabs come in and tell how the situation is or should be . How would u feel if ur NYC , who are just the same americans and feel the same like americans , all ofasudden the Arabs come in and say hey NYC is independant , becuase NYC is where the economy is running and thats all we need the rest can starve to death for all we care . VIVA NYC Americans , boo boo arizona . :bugeye:

And let me remind that about every middle easter regime originates with the CIA , and is either a mad ex-friend of USA , or a mad friend of USA .

Havent heard of any reason why israel should exist yet...........

12. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

So, Clockwood, where will you put the Gays? What about the Bisexuals and Lesbians? What about the Blind and the Deaf? What about the Libertarians? What about the Green Party? What about the Ku Klux Klan? What about Aryan Nations or the Neonazis? What about the Elderly, and the infants? What about the Asian-Americans, african-Americans, Mexican-Americans, what about the pagans, the atheists, the agnostics? What about the people who say "hwaht" instead of "wuht"? What about the people with cancer? The people with asthma? What about the vegans, the people who have broken more than one limb? What about the people with non-cancerous terminal illnesses, what about the people with chronic illnesses? What about the corporate executives and the homeless? What about the librarians? What about the teachers and the students? What about the people who work for the media? What about the people with mental illnesses? What about the people with learning disorders? What about the gifted people? What about the highly gifted people, the geniuses? What about the people without televisions, the illiterate?'

What about the people who think you aren't a racist?

13. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Any group that holds land, claims its a country, and collects taxes is a country in my eyes.

14. jps Valued Senior Member

That crap has been ongoing since the creation of Israel. Many Palestinians under the age of 50 were likely born in refugee camps as a result of it.

15. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

Meaning Bahrain and Qatar aren't countries in your eyes?

16. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Arent saudi arabia, syria, lebanon, or any of the hoards of arab countries in the region better than a refugee camp? Why didnt they move there in those 50 years?

17. jps Valued Senior Member

So in other words, might makes right?

If I got a few friends together bought some guns at the local sporting goods store and took my building over and collected taxes from the residents, would I be a country for as long as I got away with it?

18. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

Uhh... wow. Obviously we're all replying to posts the others of us have just posted while they are posting responses to our posts. We are getting tangled, the thread is getting out of order. People are posting replies to posts that haven't been posted yet, or posts that people already replied to quite a bit. So maybe all of us that are doing this right now should stop, take a deep breath, wait 60 seconds, and then take turns?

19. jps Valued Senior Member

The countrys in question haven't exactly welcomed them.
    and in any case, if you're born in a refugee camp and know that your parents were brutally forced from their land(or maybe just killed) you'd likely be inclined to seek justice.

20. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

To Clockwood you would be. At least Clockwood isn't in the position of Kofi Annan...

21. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

Isn't Switzerland cozier and safer and better than Israel? Why didn't the ZioNazis move there in those thousands of years?

22. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

You cant seek justice from somebody who wasnt even alive at the time.

For much of their history they didnt even know it existed and for a while they were there. They here harrassed periodically as they were in the rest of europe. AND nobody was willing to give it to them like the british were with Israel.

23. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

GB
    LMAO , a countries for the gays would be great where can i vote for that ?

Not Lebanon , Lebanon has Hizbollah......Lebanon is quite problematic ....and its about the only "democracy" along with turkey in the region .

Clock
    The man is having visions here

ofcourse each ethnic, ideological, or religious group of any decent size should be allowed to have its own shred of land . And ofcourse our region is enough for Arabia and Islam , is America and Euro big enougn for capitalists as well ? yea right , like u people would EVER allow the Arabs to have their wealthy land , get out of here man . They may live in the desert while u pump it try untill the last drop.....may they burn all your devil oil .

Hey i dont want to make them leave , or push them into the sea , I want peace , but they dont want peace , they want ISRAEL . Its either equality , building back our homes , helping us with that military instead of killing us , and Im sure those 5 M jews could live in Israel in peace , and no Hamas or Islamic Jihad would even have a chance , the Palestinians would fight them themselves if the jews would act different , but they dont and they wont and the palestinians can die as they are worth nothing in the eyes of the Israeli Jews . Now for those born in israel , whats their right to it ? Is there some rule if ur born there its ok to be there ? I dont agree with such a rule , id say they could have been born just as easily somewhere else . But besides that , only 21% (1M) are actually born in Israel , the rest migrates . Now for speaking of Atrocities , I consider everybody in the israeli army a war criminal if there is such a thing , did u know there are actually Jews going in the army first and migrating to Israel second ? Now guess what , each citizen of Israel is considered to be in the army .

clock
    Oh shut up man , its not like it happened 1 time 55 years ago , it happens every damn day ......30 year old peoples have been born and been living in goddamn inhumane camps , and even that is being teared apart by those nazi's .