Irish Citizans In England?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by andy1033, Apr 27, 2003.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i have a quote here from someone who works for the british paedo police.

Isn't it great how the english are paying back the irish citizans in england for the past!!!

my question to you people is how are the irish people paying in the uk, and being paid back for the past. what does this phrase mean.

can we speculate on what is it the english paedo police and security services and government are doing to irish citizans in england.

another question is why if english people hate irish people so much, why are english people emigrating to ireland. why do the same people who gave the above quote, go on holidays to ireland, and laugh behind the irish peoples back.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bhudmaash Banned Banned

who/what are the paedo police?:bugeye:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

what is it about my post do you not understand, look through the news recently in england of how a police officer got found guilty for being a paedophile-fact.

do you want me to explain how this english government has what in in effect a program against irish citizans in england.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. bhudmaash Banned Banned

what u mean "corupt" officers?....I've never come accross that particular phrase before...maybe it's just me....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

No. Not really.

9. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

I do

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

is this not a place for the true world events to be told, why do we have to have in the news all the time about how this country does this and that country does that to minorities. are you telling me that the mighty england, has none of these vendettas.

so what if we are talking about top secret government plans, should the world not know the truth.

11. bhudmaash Banned Banned

....now maybe that last donner kebab that I just ate had some wierd shit in it....but I'm still trying to get my head around the "paedo" police........I've lived in England all my life and I've never come accross that phase.....sorry for sounding thick:bugeye:

12. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i am just f**king sick and tired of how the press put this f**king country on the world stage as being some kind of saints.

i will tell you a story about tony "the irish people hater" blair. he has this thing about going to see spiritual leaders around the world, so he can somehow vanquish the crimes he commits.

is there something that is on his mind, maybe it is about how he personally sees crimes commited against irish families in england. but is going to see spiritual leaders around the world really going to cleanse that soul of yours.

TONY BLAIR = Slobodan Milosevic

remember only people not on the side of america get tried for crimes against humanity. what murder is he going to plan next, and how does he think a trip to see the pope or any other spiritual leader is going to clean that soul of his.

SHOVE THOSE MICROWAVE PSCHOTRONIC WEAPONS UP YOUR F**KING ARSE

13. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

you see they perve into peoples homes, all over britain. these people love to get a hard on from watching little boys and girls go naked around there homes with out those kids having any knowledge of who is watching. do you get it now.

14. bhudmaash Banned Banned

Tony's no saint...but he inherited some major shit thanks to that bitch Thatcher:bugeye:

15. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i am too young to remember thatcher, so all i can talk about is blair. i am not going to sit here and tell you she did not do any crimes against irish people.

but i want us to really discuss the quote i gave you at the top, what do you people think that it means

16. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

'Paedo' is apparently short for paedophile. I'm not really sure what the intent is here though.

17. bhudmaash Banned Banned

..oh!...u mean like those coppers who were on the case of the two little girls who where murdered,..then the same coppers got busted because it turned out they were nonces themselves????

18. bhudmaash Banned Banned

Andy:
    ...now we all know that the majority of our coppers are racist fuckers...but are u saying that they're all nonces aswell?

19. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

yep you are right, to explain what paedo means just look above. i want this thread to be here to discuss what you think my above quote means.

i know many of you may come from other countries around the world. i suppose in those countries to, your security forces have a real hatred of some minorities. like another example is how america treat mexicans.

all i am saying is i am sick of our news broadcasts in all our countries about how bad these other people are. i am just speaking of personal knowledge of the english personal vendetta against irish people and it never gets bloody broadcast anywhere, because the english, use other torture techniques, and commit just as much bloody murders as the police did in iraq.

20. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

if you read above, the english police perve into peoples homes without there knowledge and they watch this and that in there homes. you see many of these paedos get a right hard on from watching little kids going around naked in there own homes. i am just stating a fact, that is unknown to many people in this country.

you just do not know who is watching!!!!

can we not discuss my original quote

21. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

Certainly there are racist cops in all countries, but I would hardly think that English cops, or cops in any open society, are as bad as in a dictatorship or any other totalitarian government.

22. bhudmaash Banned Banned

well andy, the English dislike of the Irish is no secret, during the 1950's it was common place for lanlord to display signs reading:
    "no Irish or Blacks"

The English dislike the Irish, Scotish, the Welsh...fuck they even hate themselves.

23. bhudmaash Banned Banned

well those dictatorships get all the attention and media focus...but you'd be surprised at the shit that happens behind closed doors of many Government organisations in many so called "free" countries.